OOC Name: Adena
Preferred method of contact: (E-mail, MSN, AIM, board PMs?) PMs
Character Name: Eima Adas
Character Age: 2
Character Gender: Female
Desired Profession Path, if any: Animal Care
Regular Wolf or Luperci: Lupersi
How did you hear about 'Souls?: Yahoo search
If joining OOCly, a link to three examples of RP. If joining ICly, your IC post.

Eima had been born in a den less then three yards away from where a river meet the ocean, so she had grown up surrounded by the rushing water of the river and the loud crashing sound as the water meet the shore. When her mother died she was heart broken and felt that her little sea side den was not home unless her mother was there with her so what did she do? She followed the river which she was now starting to question was a good idea because at the moment it was leading her into a swamp that to say the least didn't look very inviting but what was she to do? She couldn't turn around and go home and she couldn't find her way around the land without following the river so she only had one thing she could choose and that was, follow the river through the muddy swamp and hope that it would soon become less muddy, so she could find a place to rest her head for the night.

Then a scent hit her nose and she could tell almost instantly that the river had lead into claimed land. The wolves would hopefully let her pass through there claimed land without troubling her since she was just passing through but she know there was a very slime chance of that since any wolf would question a wolf who was trespassing on there territory as she clearly was. Maybe the wolves would offer her a place to stay from the night or maybe even join them in there home here. If they did pick to let her join them she hoped the rest of there land wouldn't look like this ugly swamp which she was in right now if it did she would most likely have to reject there invitation since she couldn't dream of living in a place like this.

She continued following the river through the extremely muddy land that only dampened her spirits even more in till she found a small mostly dry clearing where she decided to stay for the night. It was then that she noticed just how late it was, the sun was already a quarter of the way down and there air was already cooling. She sighed and sat down in the small raised clearing that was surrounded by a depressing, muddy swamp.
( She is in her Optime form )
[html]

Hello there Smile

She was without her son today. Lotus liked to sleep at odd times of the day, and Ember was content to leave him snoozing in their den as she went about her tribal duties. She was doing the same things that she did every day. First she would start her dawn training, working with her sword, then head out to the border to have a look around and do some scent-marking. Ember liked to be sure that the border smelled strongly of her; she wanted everyone who came to it to know that she was one of the leaders and that these lands were both private and protected.

The dark wolfess felt very secure inside of AniWaya, and felt that her son Lotus was safe there too. They were off the beaten path, far away from most of the other packs in the area. It was a hidden sanctuary to wolves who came to its borders. Ember couldn't imagine living anywhere else; it was where she would stay for the rest of her life.

Pale green eyes saw the stranger before her nose could smell her, the wind blowing in the wrong direction. She approached slowly so that the female would see her, her tail still behind her. Ember wore no cloak today, but still wore her weapons belt around her waist. Upon that was her sword, Lightning, an axe, and a small dagger. She cleared her throat as she neared Eima, preparing to speak. "Hullo there. Any particular reason why you're waitin' round our borders, Miss?"

<style type="text/css">
.ember2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6F63BA; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember2ooc {font-style:italic; color:#6F63BA; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember2 {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#E9D7CE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B2474; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#BB75A2; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
( Hello. Word Count- 306 )

Eima was starting to question her chose to follow the river that had lead her into the swamp that she was now surrounded by. Why hadn't she followed the ocean instead it would have hopefully lead her to a more likeable place then this swamp but then again she had no idea what was on the other side of this extremely muddy swamp. For all she could tell on the other side there could be a valley of riches where prey was plentiful and sorrow was unheard of.

Then she remembered she was in pack territory and this swamp could possible the last place she ever sees if the pack decided that she was a threat that should be destroyed. She was not a threat of course but what worked up, protective wolf would listen to her explain that she was just passing through or possible look to stay in there pack if there land wasn't all swamp like this part was.

That’s when a scent hit her nose. It was just a scent not a cluster of scents that she would expect to smell if the pack was coming to attack her or possible capture her. She lowered herself closer the the ground her tail resting on the ground as she watched the land. It didn't take long for wolf to appear walking slowly through the swamp. At first Eima didn't think the wolf saw her but then she heard her talk.

what was she supposed to say? That she he wandered into there territory knowing that she was trespassing onto claimed land but she was just passing through. That was not the thing you would say to someone that may hold high position in the pack you wished to join. " I was just hoping the maybe I could be excepted into this pack you have here".
[html]

Hello there Smile

Ember was a sub-leader in AniWaya, the spot in the council below Dawali. She could do some things on her own for the tribe and did try to do as much as she could...but she would always follow his lead for as long as he was there. What was AniWaya without their fearless leader, though? He had proven himself to them so many times...he'd protected the pack with his own body, fighting a murderous wolf, and had come back bent and broken. Ember had helped to fix him up and had hunted for him so that he would recover to regain his place in the tribe, and he had.

The female before her had a submissive posture, something that she noticed immediately. She stopped a few yards away, not wanting to appear overly intimidating. AniWaya was relatively laid back when it came to the leaders and members. But she could see from Eima's posture that she was trying to appear non-threatening. "Ah, you're lookin' for a place to live? Could I ask yer name...and maybe where ya came from? I'm Ember Phoenix...originally from over the mountain to the east. But I helped found this tribe, AniWaya, a little over a year ago"

<style type="text/css">
.ember2ooc {font-style:italic; color:#6F63BA; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember2 {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#E9D7CE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B2474; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#BB75A2; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
( Word count- 314 )

Eima had lived with her mother in till her mother pass away from a daises that, no matter how hard she tried, Eima couldn't cure. She had tried all the remedies that she could remember from her mother but none of them seemed to cure the sickness that had set into her mom last winter. She wondered if if she had tried harder or maybe even went out to find a wolf that knew a thing or to about medicine if her mother would still be alive or if no matter how hard she tried or what she did her mother was destined to pass away due to a sickness.

She felt tears whelm up in her eyes, but she quickly blinked them away before they could fall. There was no need to worry the wolf in front of her with what was in the past instead she should be paying attention to the wolf in front of her, who called herself Ember Phoenix.

Eima paused for a moment thinking about what information she should tell the strange wolf. The wolf had told her name and where she had come from before she help found this pack. Wait, she helped found this pack. She must be a big wig then probably being leader or sub-leader. Eima lowered herself trying to show respect to the high positioned wolf in front of her. " I am Eima Adas and I come from further down stream close to the ocean. I lived there with my mother in till she passed away not to long ago". Do you think that was too much information? It had been a little more then Ember had told but what could she do with it? Its not like it could help her track her down if the meeting didn't turn out very good since Eima wouldn't go home if it did.
[html]

She would have to ask this newcomer a few questions before deciding if she would benefit AniWaya or bring them more harm than it was worth. Their tribe was a peaceful one, not caring to fight much unless it was in self-defense, and she did sometimes worry that newcomers would bring enemies knocking at their tribe's theoretical door. But it wasn't too big of a worry. And she did want to offer homes to wolves who needed them. If anyone threatened a member of her tribe, then she would defend them without question.

"I'm sorry to hear about your mother. My mother passed away as well, a few months ago." She said. She had seen Iskata off and on throughout her life, and hadn't lived with her for too long...but she had still been her mother.

"There are only a few more questions that I need ta ask before I can decide. Do ya have any skills that might benefit this tribe? There's always somethin' that needs to be done 'round here, and one wolf cant do it all" She motioned for Eima to follow her, then began walking slowly back into the heart of AniWaya.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
( Word Count- 208)

The cool spring wind blew Eima's white and silver fur as she followed Ember. She wasn't sure where she was going, but if she had a guess it would be towards the heart of the territory. She found herself getting fidgeting. If they where heading towards the heart of the territory and if that was where most of the wolves lived then she might have a small problem on her hands. She had never done to well when it came to crowds since she had lived with one person and didn't really have anyone else to talk to with, but she could deal. If having a home meant having to deal with crowds then that’s what she would have to do.

" I can do the normal every day stuff like hunting, fighting, ect." Her mother had taught her the how to hunt and fight since her father had disowned her at birth. " I have also taken care of a horse before with my father" The horses name was buttercup and it was mainly her fathers horse but he had let her feed it and he even let her ride it once, but he had taken it when he left her mother and she hadn't seen it since.
[html]

Welcome Smile

She knew the territory well, having traversed it both day and night, and was leading the pair toward the old human village that was in the middle of their territory. There were a few houses and cottages there, a very small town. Slowly the luperci were building more and more houses and Ember's task with the village had been fixing up and painting some of the older houses to appeal to members of the tribe. She personally preferred to live in a den that was a little farther away from the hustle-and-bustle of the rest of the tribe, though.

The houses began to come into view as they walked together. Outside of the village was the barns and stable. They had quite a collection of beasts there. Ember had been the one to bring the first few horses back to AniWaya, having caught them from a wild herd that had been passing through, and she had been training and breeding the steeds ever since. They now had a sizable herd of over twenty horses, and still had a few mares who had yet to give birth. "Horses, hmm? We have plenty o' those here...and I know for a fact that I could use some help with 'em. Some are allowed to roam, but there are a few that still need tamed down a bit, who I can't let out of the stable yet. I'm interested in makin' a fence around the field behind the stables, too...could use some help with that too."

The things that this wolf knew how to do would indeed be useful to AniWaya. Ember looked at Eima once more and didn't take any more time in speaking, letting the other hear her offer. "I'd like ta offer you a place to live here, in AniWaya. We could use some help with our horses, and I think you'd do good as an animal caretaker...one of our newer ranks. In return for a protected place to live, we ask for your loyalty to the tribe." The breeze took hold of Ember's hair as well, making the beads in her hair click together lightly, the attached feathers twirling a bit in the wind.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
( Word count- 339 )

A few large irregular bulges poked out of the earth growing in number and sizes as they got closer. What were they, boulders or maybe large clusters of trees. One of the words that didn't come to her was houses, but that was exactly what the where, some houses together forming a small town. The town was quiet intimidating since she had never even seen a single house before never mind a town. It was all a bit intimidating, the crowds, houses, and new home all at one time, but this was her new home and she would have to deal and hope she would get use to it soon.

She did think she saw a rundown stable towards the outside of the small town but it was hard to tell from this distance. She hoped it was a stable and that it had horses in it because it would really help her transition from living with her mother to living with a large number of wolves that she may not even know. She would be able to go in the stale with the horses and relax while she pet and took care of her. Maybe she could even work with them, feeding, watering, and at one point even train them. It would seem more like play then work.

When Ember looked at Eima the wind blew blowing Eima's silver and white fur. . That’s when she noticed for the first time that Ember had beads and feather woven in her hair. Was it a pack tradition to weave beads and feathers into there hair or was it something that this individual just enjoyed having in her hair.

" I will happily accept your offer and I thank you or offering me a place to stay." She was bought up by her mom to talk proper since her mother always wanted her to do better then she did. She didn't really see what was so bad with her mothers life besides Eima's father who had turned out to be a complete loser.
[html]

She wasn't sure if it was tribe tradition to weave feathers and beads into one's hair. But she had seen what Dawali had done with his (his hair was feathered and had many braids in it) and had chosen a style of decoration that was all her own. Ember preferred to keep her hair straight and unstyled, which was how it grew anyway, and she had simply braided beads and feathers onto a few pieces. Some days she would pull it back into a ponytail, particularly when she was hunting, but other than that she kept it nice and neat.

Ember hoped that Eima would get along well in AniWaya...she hadn't spoken too much, and she wondered if the newcomer was a little shy. That was alright, though, too--the sub-leader didn't mind. She had wanted to show Eima to the center of town, at least, and they had arrived there. "I'm glad...and you're welcome. You can choose ta live in one of the houses like some of the others have, or you can find a cave or dig a nice den. I can show ya to either of them, whichever you choose."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

( Word count- 207 )

Earlier Eima had been scared and nervous but now she was to busy looking around at the houses as they walked by them to be scared or nervous. They were just so... big and immpossible not to notice. It was hard to beleive that someone long ago had built them, placing the peices of wood down and the nailing them together one by one to build the amazeng houses that they could now enjoy so many years later.

She was so busy looking at the houses that when they stopped clearly at the center of town she didn't process what Ember was saying and instead of ansering her question she blurter out, " There all so big ". She quickly caught what she said though and corrected herself with " I, om, would like to live in one of the houses. If one's avalible that is". She would love to live in one of the big houses as long as they didn't fall down on her or anything. Some of them looked like could fall down any second, but, hopefully, the leader or sub-leader wouldn't let a pack member live in one that was on the brink of crashing to the ground, so they had to be safe right.
[html]

We can end this thread whenever you'd like Smile She could talk to her about the spirit guides and such, if you'd like, as well?

Ember very much appreciated the things that the humans had left behind. These houses were magnificent...she wondered how many humans it had taken to put one up. She'd seen pictures of something called a "barn raising", and there had been a ton of humans in that picture. It looked like they had done it all by hand and everything.

She was pleased to hear that Eima was interested in living in one of the houses. The dark female looked up the block, frowning for a moment, though. Which ones were still unoccupied? There was a green one on this block, and back behind the block there were a few older houses. Some would need a bit of fixing up...but the green one on this block was nearly perfect.

"There's one here on this block that you might want to take a look at, a green one. I don't believe anyone's moved into it, and it's one of the last nicer looking houses. I need to go through the others with my friend Hemming and have him help me fix up some leaks." She said. As she looked down the street at the house, her mind began to wander a bit. She hadn't seen her spirit guide yet this day, which was a bit odd. He usually showed up as soon as she woke up. Utriu enjoyed keeping her company.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
( Word Count- 276. Could we go on intill she gets into the house mabey a little longer?)

Eima followed Embers gaze down the block towards the unoccupied, green house catching sight of what could be her new home. Most of the other houses seemed to be occupied all ready by the wolves that had come to the pack before her, so finding a unoccupied house this close to the center of town was to say the least lucky. Being close to the center of own would mean people constantly walking by your house as they went to the middle of town, but she could always curl up in a chair and read a book like she enjoyed so much. She could read and spell most word as long as they weren't to long and complicated. She couldn't read or write as good as her mother could though. Her mother could read and write with perfection and most of the time that’s all she would do even though they had very few book. Most of there books had come from an old friend that would come and stay with them many times during her travels.

Those times were over though and now she needed to walk down to that green house that stood there just waiting for her to walk up and enter it. " I would love to see the green house," She said looking back at Ember ", Maybe I could move into it today. That is if I like it and if that is okay with everyone". She was starting to loosen up and talk more like she would with a friend or family member not like her mom had taught her to talk around people that she didn't know very well.