Stepping stones
300+
[html]

The amber hued fem panted lightly. A broad smile placed open her open maw. Her tongue hanging slightly from her jaws. She had been enjoying herself greatly. Visualizing the foes from sparring matches of long ago. I was rather enjoying myself. It had been a long time since I'd been able to practice more than just stances and breathing. I just recently got theses," She said raising the blades in her hands. "I did want to dull my steel blades with simple practice. These hardwood blades can still take a lot of abuse." Anann's swords, but the steel and wooden versions were luperci creates. Inspired by the human relics left behind, but dwarfed them in comparison. Her blades were crafted for the larger luperci hands and strength. "I'm Anann, by the way. It's nice to meet you." Nearly forgetting she had yet to properly introduce herself.

Dark brown orbs gave her gave these newly found pack mate a once over. It was now the leather satchel strapped to him that caught her eye. It was odd, and seemed to be hold something against him, as she could see no opening on the outside of it. Oddly noting the towel over his shoulder as well. Wondering briefly what he was up to. "Too bad you don't know how to sword fight, I'd love to have a living, breathing sparring partner. She pointed a blade towards the pouch strapped to his leg. "What's that? If you don't mind me asking. Curiosity getting the best of her. "And what's the towel for? Is there a hot spring here? She asked excitedly. A bath sounded wonderful, but it was still far too chilly to be dipping into just any ol' body of water. And she could think of no other reason for toting a towel around.

<style type="text/css">
.anann003 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fb5b6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann003ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7dadb; text-align:right;}
.anann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anann003 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#000200; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ann003.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aebabb; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aebabb; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread