On a hunt!
[html]

he watched as she trotted past him to the gate and turned expectantly. He kept at a pace much slower than a trot. He smiled

Yep you beat me, just don’t make me regret bringing you along sis!

Niro said as he moved up beside her. When she mentioned black bear for a menu he looked at her incredulously, then imagined her jumping on the back of a black bear and trying to kill it, even he would have a hard time killing one, the thick fur and fat around its neck was enough protection from predators like a wolf.

I was thinking more along the lines of a deer or something, two can easily hunt a dear, if you don’t get too excited.

He said looking at his sister, his eyes telling him to get her giddiness out before they get anywhere near their food. He loved playing with his sister but now it was work time! He wanted to down something good, enough for a good few members of the pack.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread