On a hunt!
[html]

“Ugh, you’re no fun!” she complained when he refused to race with her.

Not getting too excited was something she was completely incapable of right now. Evidence of this fact was quickly displayed as she lost interest in whatever it was he was saying (even though he wasn’t talking for very long) and paced behind Niro. Casually snatching his tail in her hand, but instead of yanking or pulling like she often did when she was too hyped up, or when she was in Lupus form, she began twisting the strands of fur between her fingers. “Hang on, I have to make you all tribal first.” It quickly became obvious that she was braiding his fur. She stared at her project intently, though she grinned like a joker at jest. After all, it would take too long to put that many braids in her brother’s tail, she was just doing this to give him a pain.

“What about boar? Do they have boar here? I’ve always wanted to try it,” she said nonchalantly, as if she wasn’t completely goofing off. “And what do you mean if I don’t get too excited?” She feigned hurt. “I’m the calmest, most level-headed person I know.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread