The Sky is The Limit
[html]

We can end this thread whenever you'd like Smile She could talk to her about the spirit guides and such, if you'd like, as well?

Ember very much appreciated the things that the humans had left behind. These houses were magnificent...she wondered how many humans it had taken to put one up. She'd seen pictures of something called a "barn raising", and there had been a ton of humans in that picture. It looked like they had done it all by hand and everything.

She was pleased to hear that Eima was interested in living in one of the houses. The dark female looked up the block, frowning for a moment, though. Which ones were still unoccupied? There was a green one on this block, and back behind the block there were a few older houses. Some would need a bit of fixing up...but the green one on this block was nearly perfect.

"There's one here on this block that you might want to take a look at, a green one. I don't believe anyone's moved into it, and it's one of the last nicer looking houses. I need to go through the others with my friend Hemming and have him help me fix up some leaks." She said. As she looked down the street at the house, her mind began to wander a bit. She hadn't seen her spirit guide yet this day, which was a bit odd. He usually showed up as soon as she woke up. Utriu enjoyed keeping her company.

<style type="text/css">
.ember2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6F63BA; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember2ooc {font-style:italic; color:#6F63BA; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember2 {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#E9D7CE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B2474; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#BB75A2; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread