what was is no longer
ooc: Sorry! I suck. I promise I will not make you wait so long next time :3.

ic: They were here, somewhere. They had to be, absolutely had to. Soon she would be reunited with her family; she could only imagine the look on her brothers' faces, the joy in Rain's eyes as their sister and daughter so long absent finally returned. Apollyon yearned for their company. She hadn't been lonely, necessarily, on her journeys; her birth mother had been with her for quite some time now, giving advice and comfort, chiding when it was needed. Rashmi never hesitated to tell her daughter when she'd done something stupid, though she was a bit stingy with praise. If anyone had never failed her, though, even in death, it was Rashmi.

She had intended to take a rest once she'd reached the top of the mountain, but she found herself now unable to do so. Hope filled the charcoal female's chest; it was an emotion felt entirely too little in these past years. Tired paws carried the female over the crest of the mountain and down its western edge. "I wonder where they are?" she asked. "Do you think that Hale and Tsunami stayed in the same pack as Rain when they moved over the mountain? I can't wait to see their faces!" But her mother was silent on this aspect; she seemed to be done with conversation for the time being. That was okay; it seemed that Rashmi was never much for idle chatter.

Before long a single scent delineated itself from the massive wolf-scent that saturated the area. Apollyon paused, her lime green eyes searching, and angled her descent toward the scent. She would gladly speak with the first wolf she saw if she could just find out where to discover her family. Soon the scent matched up with a form of neutral greys and sands, and Apollyon approached her boldly. "Oy!" she hailed. "I'm Nirupama Apollyon. Would you happen to know where I might find the refugees of Storm?"

Messages In This Thread