What great days these are
[html]

I'm done with school so I'm posting regularly again! Finals month kiiiillllled me. Sorry for the wait!

The story that Niro had to tell was a bit different than most he heard. He was not the first to say he'd arrived by ship, but the mention of a book telling of this place aroused his curiousity, emerald eyes interested. "There is a book—a journal—about this?" he inquired, finding the idea very strange. Of course, he knew nothing of Jacquez's past, so if it was related to Jacquez, then it was understandable that he would not know of it. Despite having been a subleader beneath Jacquez for so long now, it was slightly shameful, how little he knew of their King. If given the chance, he would try to learn more, but he did not know how likely that was to happen. They both seemed to keep to themselves, generally.

The man ran his fingers over Ayita's hand gently, enjoying the closeness. Vigilante liked knowing that he could be close to his mate without ostracizing anyone, like they were now, still carrying on conversation. "I met your sister recently," he said, thinking of the very strange hunt he'd called recently. "She was a very spirited girl." That seemed like an understatement of sorts, but he could not think of any other way to describe the girl with the vibrantly pink mane. She had seemed very nice, and he had liked her, and more so, he was glad to see that Amaranth had been taken by her. It was nice to see his mate's daughter happy and outgoing.

<style>
.vigi-letgo1 b {color:#FAFEDB; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-letgo1 p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-letgo1 {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#322F21; letter-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:400px; background-color:#887A5A; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread