Stepping stones
300+
[html]

<3

The young man's enthusiasm and excitement had a contagious nature to it. As both wolves now had broad grins across their maws as they talked about their individual skills. "I'd love that. It sounds very interesting, and the advantage of eyes in the sky would be amazing." Aside from the hunting advantage, Anann could not ignore the tactical advantage if the Miracles pack ever found itself in the situation of war. While it was not something Anann hoped for, she could not help but think of way to prepare for such a thing. It was simply her nature.

Niro's face suddenly changed. Anann worried her question had hit a nerve. He seemed rather young and Anann had figured he probably didn't have too much experience. Anann had been about ready to offer words of encouragement, when the smile came back to Niro's face. Anann instead just nodded, adding "Just remember patience. I'm sure there will be..frustrations, just don't let them get you down." Giving Niro a wink. He seemed determined and confident. She reckoned he would achieve his goal.

Leather too, seemed to peak the mans interest. Anann chuckled lightly at his eager attitude. "Sure thing. Gloves would be fairly easy. Anything more clothing like though and I'd probably have to go beg Strelien for help. He lives in the hotel, have you met him?" A small trickle of laughter again escaped her maw. "I suppose I could teach you. Leather working as well as some of those defense moves you mentioned earlier. If your interested. Though I can't teach you all my trade secrets or what use will I be?" Her tail swayed steadily behind her. "What about the horses? Have you learned to ride or have any interest in it?" She knew it was something that suited everyone. It was also not a task the young man would to undertake while he still carried his egg around. She highly doubted he would risk falling off a horse and possibly ending the life growing in the spherical shell.

<style type="text/css">
.anann004 b {font-weight:bold; color:#83a3d3; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; text-align:right;}
.anann004 p {text-indent:px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann004 {margin:0 auto; width:365px; background-color:#eaebff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 6a-001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #475466; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread