Stepping stones
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

OOC: Haha well you could always still find one, cause Niro's learning how to take care of them and that also means being a birdy vet ^^

WC: 317

----------------

So far everyone who’s seen it seems interested, well except for little Amaranth she just thinks it’s weird. But Rurik helped me out with building the trap for the other birds I’m going to be training.

He said, he reminisced the day he and Rurik built the trap, it was a good day, one he was sure to remember his life, (and if he didn’t he was sure that Orin would come find his journal, making sure he was writing in it and read it to him.) he’d taught Rurik a little something about putting together a trap (or even a cage, it was basic principal), and Rurik taught him how to fish, he loved how being in a pack had its ways of teaching, and learning, being in a pack was the best thing Orin could have thought of. He smiled nervously as the conversation went back to the horses and nodded. He didn’t mind being near them, their smell was unusual, but to sit on one made him rather nervous. He wasn’t sure how well he could do at sitting on a horse and actually staying on but she didn’t press the matter. Which relieved him, maybe after his bird was grown he’d try to actually get on a horse. At her request and explanation he nodded,

I’d love for it to be my first lesson.

He said, he hesitated about touching the other wolf, not because he didn’t like to touch others, he just never had, well not anyone but his sister or parents who were now gone. He held his hand up to hers, he was a bit taller than her, but his hands were only slightly longer, and of course thicker too, he waited for her to look it over, he didn’t want to pull back too soon, although just having his hand near hers kinda made him feel rather strange.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread