Its not that Simple
300+
[html]

At the jester of the other, Anann started off on their meandering path. She had no thoughts of were to go and so she simply placed one foot in front of the other. Letting the path take her where it willed. Motion was all that mattered, limbering up muscles that had been idle too long. She left his question unanswered for some time. The question was simple enough and yet a proper answer alluded her for a lengthy moment. The tree in question and her modest layout of stones behind them. "I really hadn't planned much past leaving home and traveling far away." She reached out, breaking off a twig of a limb from a tree as she passed it by. Dead and brittle she idly broke it into smaller and smaller pieces between her fingers. "Now, I'm just trying to figure out what I really want. If and where I really belong." Her eyes looked forward or at her feet. Their pace was slow. Without a destination there was no hurry to get anywhere.

"I worry too about what's going on back home. I left in the midst of a war. Not an honorable act for a warrior. I worry what effect my choice might have had." There had been no honor in the war either. No, if Tosawi still had any honor the war would have ended before it started. Those in the seats of power had let it go to their heads, detaching themselves from those under their power and carrying little how others' lives were affected by their choices of greed. In leaving she had hoped to start a rebellion of the people. Surely they would thing something must be wrong if their protector had abandoned them. "Nightmares of witnessing my people being slaughtered in the siege of war. The city being torn apart and burned. Screams and Howls too real." There was no way of knowing if there was any truth to her night terrors. Though there soon would be. Her tone was detached as she tried to keep the darkness from clouding her mind again. Fighting off feelings of despair and helplessness.

<style type="text/css">
.annansad b {font-weight:bold; color:#d0ba6d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.annansadooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#636161; text-align:right;}
.annansad p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.annansad {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ansad2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #636161; padding: 220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636161; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread