over my head.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.conorrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2ff7d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.conorooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.conorrain p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.conorrain {width:400px;border:1px solid #455d11;background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/libri/Rain.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:50px;background-color:#b2c337;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#d0e55a;}
</style>

YAYATAYFACE

It was strange how he had managed to show up at the right places these last days. His nose had loomed mere inches over the ground as he followed the trail of a rabbit, but the trail brought him to something larger than that of a rabbit. The young male had not realized that he had come to the borders, but maybe he ought to stay by the borders. His eyes lifted and took in the form of the large wolf. The yearling’s pace drew to a halt and for once his smile did not automatically come on his display. Those he had encountered earlier this week were two females—but now it occurred to him that not every lone wolf necessarily had good intentions.

Confused about his own odd trail of thoughts, the male gave the stranger a court nod, waving a partly erect tail from side to side. ”Hello, can I help you with anything?” He wondered why such negative thoughts had risen within him just now. Was it because the fellow was larger and reminded him of the fact that there sometimes could be threats waiting for the pack outside the safe pack lands? There was nothing hostile about the other’s form, and the young leader felt a bit bad for ever considering something else.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread