That feeling again
[html]

She had told the him once that she would at least visit the ocean. She had failed to do so until she had come looking for him. Now she was closer to the large body of water than she had ever been. It was in constant motion. Rising and falling, in and out as it lapped at the shores. It was easy for her to appreciate the view Anatoliy had had to himself moments ago. "It is beautiful out here." To travel by it was quite a different matter. Given a choice she could not understand why anyone would want to spend any amount of extended time floating in the turbulent waters.

"I would not know where else to look for a sea-loving Russian. So I'm glad it paid off." The tip of her tail ticked side to side, not yet yielding to a full flown wag. Sparring! ..miss him?? Did she? It would be a lie to say she had not thought of him from time to time or to say she minded such thoughts. But that didn't really mean she missed him, did it? Neither was the reason that had been at the fore front of her mind when she had went looking for him. Yet she could not say for certain that either was untrue. She grinned coyly. "Yes," she said, not indicating one reason over the other, "also to let you know I'll be ready to build my home here before too long. If you'd still be willing to help."

"Now about that rain check..." Her grin growing to a devious smile.

<style type="text/css">
.Allifree004 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#a4b4cd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Allifree004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a4b4cd; text-align:right;}
.Allifree004 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Allifree004 {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#717f99; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree4-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #262602; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#262602; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread