That feeling again
[html]

Anatoliy <3

The pair traveled at an easy, gliding loop. The soft, wet earth damped the sound of the hoof beats. Making more of a sicking sucking sound as it compacted under the horse's feet, pushing the water through the soil. Anann could feel some of the moisture strike her feet and legs as they rode. She did not know where to find the Russian so her best guess was to head towards the shore where the air smelt heavily of the sea. She expected he would make his home near the water, what the way he talked about it. Leaving Rem to decide their path, Anann looked out over the ocean wondering what about it captivated Anatoliy so.

The rolling water reminded her vaguely of the way the tall grasses waved in the wind back home. Perhaps quite backwards from most. Having lived a land locked life it was rare for her to ever see a body of water stretching as far as the eye could see. It was beautiful. It was alien to her. She had never expected she would travel so far from home that she would find herself on the edge of the continent. She had come looking for the Russian man to let him know she would soon be building her home and to see if he would still be willing to lend a hand.

Anann nearly lost her balance as Rem unexpected started into a gallop. "What the hell, Rem!" She growled at her steed as she wrapped a hand in his mane. The horse lowered his head, ears laid back and charged forward. The wind whipping around her Anann had no choice but to make herself as streamline with the horse as she could. Her delicate nose managed to catch the scent that had driven her horse into a galloping charge. Anatoliy! She felt a flutter suddenly in her core. Still she didn't know why Rem was in such a damn hurry! But with the air flowing over them, whipping her fur in every direction and the horse moving fluently beneath her it was impossible not to grin.

<style type="text/css">
.Allifree004 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#a4b4cd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Allifree004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a4b4cd; text-align:right;}
.Allifree004 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Allifree004 {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#717f99; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree4-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #262602; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#262602; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+
I should stop making you start :| I feel terribad.

The was slowly beginning to calm down as the heat of the summer was easing the waves. In high summer the swells would still be high and freezing, but it would be significantly less wild. It would be more difficult to drown, but that was always possible, even in the stillest Caribbean reefs. Not that Toliy knew much about the Caribbean aside from it was constantly warm, but the threat of hurricanes was there half the year. Here, it was more the chill that threatened a living being than the weather. Too long in that freezing sea, and one's vitals would fall so far it would be impossible to warm them up again. Anatoliy himself had taken a dunk in freezing water, having fallen in through some thin ice when he was a bit younger. Thankfully, though, his uncles had gotten him out, near a fire, and coated in blankets. All he got was a cold, and it did not last too long.

Water rolled and crashed, roaring over him and sending drops to him on the spring breeze. Every now and then he would take a deep inhale, smelling the sea. It smelled this way all over the kingdom, albeit in varying degrees of strength. But this, this reminded him of home and of his memorable boat ride. There was nothing like the sea to make his day feel easy. There was nothing to do but stare at the gray-blue water as it crashed and thundered. No wonder his father picked this place. It was beautiful and scenic, the sea on half of its side. there were small peninsulas surrounded by water that were beyond pretty. The high cliffs and the tidal caves. The long, sandy beaches. It was a paradise for a northern fisherman. Especially with no need to keep on fishing for a living.

Anatoliy's ear twitched and he lazily turned his head toward the sound of a strange sound. It was not of the sea, for it sounded much more earthen. Golden eyes widened as he saw a horse barreling down on him. It was racing toward him. He sat up straighter, then crouching, poised to move on demand. If the horse did not move out of his way, he would have to jump away. The horse was Rem, he knew that much, if the woman on his back did not give away his identity. Grinning, Anatoliy rose from his crouch, watching for when and where the equine would stop. "Anann!" he called over the roar of the tide.

<style type="text/css">
.fishingsunset b {font-weight:normal; color:#ddff88; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.fishingsunsetooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#118877;}
.fishingsunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 5px 1px 5px; margin:0px;}
.fishingsunset {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp27 ... atable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 225px 0px 4px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#225544; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Next time then =P Its not like you twisted my arm or anything >.>

The stallion's charge had taken her by surprise. Once she had her balance though it was bliss. She imagined it was as close as she would ever come to the sensation of flying. Her weight on her knees as she gripped the horse beneath her. A few fanciful moments and then everything changed. There was someone along the beach up ahead. Grinning as her eyes confirmed it was indeed Anatoliy. Not that she had had any doubt. Rem arched from his path going from full out to full stop tucking his rump under him as his rear feet slid to a stop. Anann, of coarse had sat up and leaned back to prevent her becoming something of a lawn dart.

Laughing, Anann hopped down from her sweaty steed giving him a pat as he walked off to cool down. "Toliy! Sorry if we disturbed you." She said, running a hand through her wind swept mane as she walked towards him, even short it felt completely disheveled. She stood there a moment not quite sure of what was suppose to happen next. Forgetting for an instant why she had been looking for him in the first place. "I thought I might find you out here." She managed rather lamely. She looked out over the ocean, sampling the view Anatoliy had been enjoying by himself moments earlier. She wondered what it was about him that made her suddenly self conscience and her stomach all a flutter.

<style type="text/css">
.Allifree004 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#a4b4cd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Allifree004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a4b4cd; text-align:right;}
.Allifree004 {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#717f99; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree4-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #262602; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#262602; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+
don't you dare start next time.

There was something to be admired in this woman, for her daring to ride such a beast. That kind of speed was dazzling, especially with no forgiving ocean water to crash into like a fast sail boat would have. No way was Anatoliy ever getting his rear on top of that kind of animal, especially if it ever could run at that fast a pace with him on top. No way, no how. Put him in any crow's nest on a boat, but never on a horse not attached to a cart. Rem stopped so close to him, that the Russo could practically see the glistening beads of sweat on his neck. Anann got off of the horse and addressed him, receiving a smile from him.

"No, no. I vas not doing anyzhing. Just admiring zhe view," he explained, waving his left arm in the direction of the sea in a wide sweep. "Zhis is vhy my fazher came here." And Anatoliy followed his father, even though he could have just as easily gone along with Silas to join Inferni. Then, laughing, the Russo nodded his head in the direction of the knoll he had been sitting on. "I did not know I vas so easy to find. But I am glad zhat you found me. I am vondering vhy you vere looking for me? Zhe spar? Or did you miss me?" he teased lightly, as he would with his own sister.

<style type="text/css">
.fishingsunsetooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#118877;}
.fishingsunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fishingsunset {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp27 ... atable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 225px 0px 4px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#225544; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

She had told the him once that she would at least visit the ocean. She had failed to do so until she had come looking for him. Now she was closer to the large body of water than she had ever been. It was in constant motion. Rising and falling, in and out as it lapped at the shores. It was easy for her to appreciate the view Anatoliy had had to himself moments ago. "It is beautiful out here." To travel by it was quite a different matter. Given a choice she could not understand why anyone would want to spend any amount of extended time floating in the turbulent waters.

"I would not know where else to look for a sea-loving Russian. So I'm glad it paid off." The tip of her tail ticked side to side, not yet yielding to a full flown wag. Sparring! ..miss him?? Did she? It would be a lie to say she had not thought of him from time to time or to say she minded such thoughts. But that didn't really mean she missed him, did it? Neither was the reason that had been at the fore front of her mind when she had went looking for him. Yet she could not say for certain that either was untrue. She grinned coyly. "Yes," she said, not indicating one reason over the other, "also to let you know I'll be ready to build my home here before too long. If you'd still be willing to help."

"Now about that rain check..." Her grin growing to a devious smile.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+
don't you dare start next time.

Anatoliy laughed, thinking that he may have mislead the woman a little bit. "Just because I love zhe sea, it does not mean zhat I alvays vant to be near it." He was a fisherman at heart, but the importance of the sea was beginning to fade a little for him, considering that the prey of the land was taking over in his diet and there was less time needed to be near the ocean. Before, he would help the fishermen off and on, helping them unload fish and load nets and other things. But now, what did he have to do? Hunt now and then for his family if they wanted, or just explore. Honestly. There was so little for him to do. Which was why he had been staring at the sea just now.

With a slight nod of his head, the big male confirmed, "Of course. I did offer my assistance, so I vill give vhatever help I can. And I am sure zhat Rurik y Liliya vill help, too." As always, his language was not the best, mixing in his accent and random burst of Russian conjunctions. Then, glancing upwards toward the sky, which was partially sunny, clouds crossing the sky in thick groups. It was not cotton bally, but it was certainly pleasant. "Vell, zhere is no rain. So I am zhinking ve vill be dry." Anatoliy rose, unhooking his belt knife from his hip and tossing it lightly a distance away from them, just to show he was prepared to fight.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
300+
[html]

Her brow furrowed slightly with a confused look, her head slightly tilted to the side. "But isn't that what love is?" Her tone revealing her amusement. She only teased for it wasn't a debate she wished to get into. What did she know of love anyway? "Besides, I did find you here, didn't I?" She looked around them making sure the scenery had not suddenly changed to something of a more inland nature.

Anann didn't really know how much help she would be getting or how much help she would need for building her home. She had talked to Heath about bring a second horse to help split the load with Rem. She did not know if many others would answer her call when the time came. She felt she knew so few of her pack so far. "Thank you, though I don't know how many of the others will help." She would have to find a way to repay Toliy and his family.

Having never heard Russian before, Anann had always found the earth hued man's accent intriguing. At times it was difficult to catch exactly what he said but she didn't think she had truly misunderstood him, yet. Even with the occasional strange word or two. She laughed at his skyward gaze and forecast. "Not quite what I meant and you know it!" His next action clearly leading the way to what she had really been hinting at. Following his suit her left hand reached down fluently unbuckling the strap on her thigh that held her own blade. She tossed next to his own. completely unarmed she felt rather naked. A strange feeling for one that only wore clothing on the rarest of occasions. "So, what are the rules?" She asked as she casually stretched. Wrestling was not exactly her forte and it had been a lawless and structured form of wrestling between her siblings and herself.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+
lol spree thread failed

Anatoliy snorted at her comment, then realizing how unattractive that sounded. "And love is also knowing vhen to give space. Or else one or zhe ozher goes crazy." It was true. Or so he believed. He saw it at home with the couples; occasionally they would spend time away from one another and come back fondly. Being overbearing in that kind of relationship would strain it, and eventually, strangle it to death. "But zhat is true, you did find me here." That was what was important right?

If no one else in the pack helped, at least there was plenty of time before the weather got cold enough to need the house. "Plenty of time. Plenty." Anatoliy smiled, knowing that his family would indeed help if he had asked, and he figured they would even if he had not really. "Even if only a few help, zhe house vill get done in due timing."

Anann tossed her own weapon away, which the Russo eyed with amusement. So she went armed too, though he could understand why. From what she had told him earlier of her past, it was completely justified. His was just a habit of upbringing. Never knew when he would need to gut a fish. Or cut his meat. Whichever. Maybe her excuse was a bit more viable. At least they both could use it. Her question caused him to cock his head at her. Rules? Rules "Vell, usually zhere are no real rules. More, ah, logic. But because you are not anozher brozher, I guess... no cheap moves?" He waved his hands in front of his, ah, lower body. "Off limits here and - " waving his hand in the area in the general direction of Anann's upper body, he finished, "- zhere." Hopefully that was fair. Otherwise, he was not sure what to say. How would they determine the winner. "Vinner is who pins down zhe ozher for, ah, ten counts?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
300+
[html]

Anann chuckled as her teasing produced a snort from him. Though his next comment bring even more insight to the topic that had managed to create. Anann simply nodded, having nothing more to add. She believed it to be true as well. Even the close bond she shared with her horse required a certain amount of space and time apart or indeed they would drive each other absolutely batty.

She was not worried about the completion of her house. Even on her own she figured she could have it built well before winter. Though she was looking forward to having a place to call her own. The stables currently held the majority of her belongings but one could hardly call it home. "I have a lot of the small stuff done already too. So it shouldn't be too bad." She had been working on doing as much of the prep work as she could. So that once she called for help things would hopefully move quickly and smoothly.

Their blades discarded. Anann nodded as he marked there more uh, sensitive regions as off limits. She had never been inclined to go for what she considered to be a cheap shot. Especially just during a sparring match. "Fair enough." She said accepting the rules of engagement. "Ready to get down to business then?" Her lips curled back in a playful if not flirtatious snarl. Giving her head a slight shake as her hackles lifted slightly with excitement. She took a few slow steps to his left, circling him. She eyed him carefully judging his stance and balance and also getting a feel for the footing of the beach. A low, playful rumble radiating from her throat. Her tail raised yet still swaying with the wag she could not stop. Gradually moving closer she hoped to push him to commit the first move. She would only take the initiative if he would not.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Anatoliy nodded at her question, shifting his bones into a more defensive position. Legs bent, as he was taught, to dodge a blow or something of the such, he watched the woman. It seemed as though neither could really move, especially since they were unaware of each others skills. In a fight where the two combatants knew one another, it was easier, but took much longer to start. At times, the one to move first would lose because of how well matched the skills were. But sometimes, one could get very lucky and win, despite starting first. Besides, this contest was already decided. Anatoliy could not possibly win, not if he was going to do the proper thing for the woman.

He needed to take the first move. "Hope I do not hurt you," he said, lunging forward in an attempt to get the combat going. The movements felt rusty to him, for he had not sparred, or wrestled, for quite a bit. A long voyage across the sea would do that, with little time for that kind of diversion; it only made one hungrier and emptying the food stores was a definite no-no. Anatoliy reached out his hand in an attempt to grab at Anann, figuring he could get her on the ground in a show of his attempt to defeat her. Though, his movements were slow, and surely the woman would notice it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

this is fail post x.x

Anann wasn't sure what to expect from this little sparring match. She had spent the winter traveling and while she had kept herself physically fit, she wasn't in what she considered fighting form. She had a bit suspicion that this man was perhaps too much of gentleman to offer her a honest match. She was unaccustomed to the notion that she was woman first and warrior second.

She bit her tongue, knowing it would be useless to tell him not to worry. He would hold back no matter what she said. His lounge and grab for her was slow and too easy to read. "But first you'd at least have to try." She taunted as she move quickly to the side, trying to hook the arm he reached out with hers hoping to twist it behind his back and get him off balance.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
fighting threads are hard to write

If the woman was unaccustomed to men considering her a woman before a fighter, she would have to get used to it. Anatoliy did not believe that women should stick to popping out babies and running pack life. He was a pretty European liberal, sort of. He still saw women as delicate, even if they proved to be otherwise. Even if they did not consider themselves feminine, the Russo tried to see the beauty underneath the fighting titles, but it tended to make him a bit more blind to the strength beneath that.

So she caught him, easily. He winced as her hand caught his arm in her seemingly iron grip. Well, so she was a good fighter; she was not bragging before. Maybe it was safe to step it up a little bit. She almost knocked him off balance. He couldn't go down that fast. No way. "Vhatever you vant," he said, chuckling as he pulled out of her hands as best as he could, huge body picking up some speed as he twisted on his feet to try to grab at Anann once again, this time attempting to trip her up as well, if he could, with his foot reaching behind her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

xD

Typically Anann would have been annoyed. What with weak first attempt Anatoliy had made. They knew nothing of each others style or strength and so she had accepted it. In the past her opponents had known what they were getting into. She had easily gotten a hold on him. She gripped his arm feeling the strong muscle beneath. The touch brought a flutter and a tightening to her stomach.

He twisted free from her grip. She growled playfully as he pulled away then coming after her again. The hand was easy to avoid, even though he had made a better effort this time. "Can't you even catch a dainty woman?" she had hardly finished her taunt as her foot collided with his. She had spoke far too early. Her eyes went wide as she started to tip over backwards in what seemed to her to be slow motion. She grabbed out for him, if she was going down she was certainly going to try and take him with her. Cussing her self silently for having over looked his foot work. She had underestimated him too it seemed.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
awkward with a side order of suggestive, sorry for light pp

"You can't even hold on to a giant," he retorted as he pulled himself out of her grip. He was smiling at her, laughing easily. This was fun. It had been a while since he had this kind of wild fun. No rules, no real thinking, just moving as things happened. It was just instinct, and he was still young. Anatoliy had not been acting his age very well lately, being so seriously for the family, like he was supposed to have in Russia. Now, he was really just goofing off, wasn't he?

What he did not expect, was the woman to try to take him down with her as their feet met in a tangle. She plummeted, but grabbed him. She fell back and he fell forward. In what seemed an eternity, he opened his eyes to find himself practically on top of her. One knee was between her legs, the other on the other side of that leg. Somehow, the Russo managed to balance himself over her on his arms, keeping from completely falling on top of her. He sent the woman a worried look, even as he was hovering so close above her. "Are you all right?" he asked, barely noticing their position.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Anann braced herself not only for the fall, but also expecting the heavy weight of the man that followed her to the ground. She opened her eyes to find herself staring up at Anatoliy as he hovered over her. Stare was all she could do for a moment, her dark brown eyes looking up to his golden hued orbs. The slight flutter in her stomach stronger now, he was so close. "Yes." She said rather sheepishly. She shifted slightly under him, her legs brushing lightly against his.

She took a breath, hardly aware she had been holding it. The fur between them brushing together with the rise of her chest. Her hand still resting where she had grabbed a hold of him during her fall. So close, she could not resist the impulse that coursed through her. Reacting to it before her mind could usher warning against it. His muzzle hovering just over her own she lifted her head. The kiss was light and quick. Even though it had been her own action it startled Anann. She pulled away, she tried to flip him over, twisting on his leg and pulling an arm out from under him so that she might switch their positions.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Her reply caused his face to shift into a light smile. As long as she was alright, that was good; they could keep their spar going and see what kind of practice they could get out of it. Then, surprise filled his golden hued orbs, but the grin did not leave it, so surprised was he. Of course, that was all replaced with him yelping suddenly as the woman switched their positions. Anatoliy tried to get out of her reach with another roll after she flipped him, but he ended up with his face to the ground. Now he had his arm behind his back and a mouthful of sand.

Anatoliy emitted a low grumble, blinking lazily as he felt the weight on top of him. The kiss was completely forgotten, except for the fact that he felt it had been used as a kind of dirty trick. Women. Honestly. That was what he got for not laying it all out properly. "Zhat vas cheap," he mumbled, managing to get his arms beneath him as he jerked his body up suddenly, eager to push the woman off him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

She had acted out of weakness and then panic. She hadn't meant to pull a fast one on him. Using her womanly wiles for advantage wasn't typically one of her strategies. It had just happened. She wasn't exactly sure on what had followed. Only that now she sat atop his back as he laid face first in the sand. His arm twisted in front of her. She felt dazed somehow.

She sat there for a second, though it felt like much much longer. She was still trying to figure out what had happening. Asking herself silently if she had actually kissed him. Though she had completely ruined that moment with her little freak out. Any grip she might have once had on him was lost at his comment. It was true, and the truth stung. "I-" She started to try to explain. Just as he happened to jerk underneath her. Her jaws snapped shut and she yelped as she bit her tongue and was tossed backwards off him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The woman flew off his back, and the brunette rose from the sand. His big hands dusted off the grains of sand from the front of his body, sending the stuff falling like raindrops. After clearing off his face of the stuff, the Russo eyed Anann on the ground. So why was she still there, waiting for him to react to what she did? Was that it? He furrowed his brows at her in question. Anatoliy was not sure how exactly he was supposed to have reacted. Did he react incorrectly? He had figured they were still fighting, which is why he had thrown her off rather than let her sit stammering on his back.

"Are you okay?" he asked once more, offering a hand to help her up. "Zhat vas a dirty move," he added lightly, laughing a bit. It had been enough for her to get a brief upper hand on him. But it really was his own fault for not clarifying. Maybe they played differently where she had come from. "Vell, get up. Ve can't spar vell if you are down zhere."

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

She landed none to harshly on her rump. A familiar taste of her own blood in her mouth. She moved her tongue. It felt fat were she had bit it but it wasn't anything to get worked up over. Her pride was slightly bruised but even that was her own doing. Mad at herself and the lovely impression she'd now given Anatoliy. She looked up at him after he had risen and brushed himself up. Seeing his expression her eyes felt to the sand again. Her ears laid back against her skull as if she expected him to scold her. She opened her mouth a couple times to speak, her eyes still focused at the ground. But was she to say? Sorry Toliy, I didn't mean to kiss you and sorry I freaked out when i did. Everything that came to mind sounded so stupid.

She didn't look back to him until he asked if she was okay. "Yea, I'm okay." She took his hand. Getting to her feet she dusted herself off. "I know, I didn't mean.." She sighed, huffing slightly. Settling on a simple, "I'm sorry." She was flustered and mad. Mad at herself at least. What an ass she had made of herself now.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Shrugging at Anann, the Russo gladly helped her up off her rear. She too dusted herself off. Maybe sparring on the sand was not the best idea, but it did provide a much softer landing than on hard dirt. Anatoliy was definitely naive enough to believe she was apologizing for using a cheap move to get the upper hand, rather than any other implications. He himself was rather oblivious to what he felt, since he was sure it was just because she was a girl. It had happened in Russia, but he and that girl had been just friends. Maybe it was a thing that happened between opposite gendered friends? "It's done, so ve should just keep going, ya?"

Content that Anann was alright and up just fine, he spread his legs apart a bit into a fighting pose, hands up. "Come on zhen." Anatoliy waggled his hand at her, clearly forgiving her for her actions only moments ago. They were here to spar, and they would do so, even if Anann may have accidentally confused the Russo. And he was, just a little bit. But he would not voice it. Maybe he would have a conversation with his father about it. What a naive child of that Rurik.

<style>
.toliy-a01 p {padding:0px 25px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:5px;}
.toliy-a01 b {color:#5D7481; letter-spacing:.7px; }
.toliy-a01 {width:380px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#19313F; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb20 ... ytable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:215px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#294657; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]