That feeling again
300+
[html]

Her brow furrowed slightly with a confused look, her head slightly tilted to the side. "But isn't that what love is?" Her tone revealing her amusement. She only teased for it wasn't a debate she wished to get into. What did she know of love anyway? "Besides, I did find you here, didn't I?" She looked around them making sure the scenery had not suddenly changed to something of a more inland nature.

Anann didn't really know how much help she would be getting or how much help she would need for building her home. She had talked to Heath about bring a second horse to help split the load with Rem. She did not know if many others would answer her call when the time came. She felt she knew so few of her pack so far. "Thank you, though I don't know how many of the others will help." She would have to find a way to repay Toliy and his family.

Having never heard Russian before, Anann had always found the earth hued man's accent intriguing. At times it was difficult to catch exactly what he said but she didn't think she had truly misunderstood him, yet. Even with the occasional strange word or two. She laughed at his skyward gaze and forecast. "Not quite what I meant and you know it!" His next action clearly leading the way to what she had really been hinting at. Following his suit her left hand reached down fluently unbuckling the strap on her thigh that held her own blade. She tossed next to his own. completely unarmed she felt rather naked. A strange feeling for one that only wore clothing on the rarest of occasions. "So, what are the rules?" She asked as she casually stretched. Wrestling was not exactly her forte and it had been a lawless and structured form of wrestling between her siblings and herself.

<style type="text/css">
.Allifree004 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#a4b4cd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Allifree004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a4b4cd; text-align:right;}
.Allifree004 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Allifree004 {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#717f99; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree4-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #262602; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#262602; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread