Your Pretty Little Rags & Bones
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

WC:326

OOC: Sorry about the little wait ^^

The pleasure’s all mine

he said as she came closer to him, and shook his head, now that she was closer Niro could smell a fine scent of… well he didn’t know what it was but it smelled rather good, seeing her up a little closer she seemed to have had a harder life than he first anticipated, noting some scars on her he hadn’t seen from further off. At the mention of his mohawk he wasn’t sure what she meant he’d never heard the word groovy before, it was a rather strange word,

Well, if that means you like it thanks, it is mostly natural.

He said showing her as he smoothed the black hair on his head and it flipped back up. He’d trained it that way, but it worked well enough for him. He sometimes enjoyed the bemused faces on other wolves when they look at his hair, it wasn’t normally a natural look for them it seemed. It didn’t matter to him, this was his look, and he was happy with it.

No, Me and my sister were born in the southern lands, we lived in florida for a while before coming up here though. My father taught me to shake, he’d come from a respectable pack from what he said, he just didn’t care for that life and wandered with my mom.

Niro said, and stopped, blushing from his babbling, it could slightly be seen through his light grey fur but he was thankful enough it might be missed,

I take it you lived here for a while?

He asked, he wasn’t sure if he could smell the pack on her usually that told him they’d been a longtime member but with the ocean and the smell coming off her from something else, he couldn’t tell, but it was ok, he hated talking about himself and seeing that she was a new unknown wolf, he’d happily get to know her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread