M - The dead don't like you.
[html]

I couldn't remember if you wanted her to smoke or not. xD; So up to you whether they do or not.

There was no further mention of her deceased nature, and that was fine by her. Lolita was content to allow the conversation to flow in a different direction. She still was unsure of whether or not she craved the company, but for now she was happy for the distraction. How long that would last, she could not be certain, so Lolita was going to take it for all that it was worth. "I live in Dahlia de Mai, but I came from Alaska. Very far away. My siblings are gone, my mother is dead. Murdered. I did not know my father. My uncle lives in a pack near here, but I do not see him. My love... she is gone. I was killed by my brother. I'm much better off here," she said with a bitter chuckle. That may or may not have been the truth, but it seemed like an appropriate addition.

The creamy Dahlian glanced once more at her faded bag, striking emerald eyes then settling on the still-frightened woman. "You still have not introduced yourself," she said, with a small tsk sound. "I have something... It might make you less afraid. If you wanted to try it. Have you ever smoked before?"

<style>
.lolita-city1 b {color:#C30303; font-weight:bold; }
.lolita-city1 p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.lolita-city1 {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#444444; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#000000; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/lolita.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread