That feeling again
[html]

She landed none to harshly on her rump. A familiar taste of her own blood in her mouth. She moved her tongue. It felt fat were she had bit it but it wasn't anything to get worked up over. Her pride was slightly bruised but even that was her own doing. Mad at herself and the lovely impression she'd now given Anatoliy. She looked up at him after he had risen and brushed himself up. Seeing his expression her eyes felt to the sand again. Her ears laid back against her skull as if she expected him to scold her. She opened her mouth a couple times to speak, her eyes still focused at the ground. But was she to say? Sorry Toliy, I didn't mean to kiss you and sorry I freaked out when i did. Everything that came to mind sounded so stupid.

She didn't look back to him until he asked if she was okay. "Yea, I'm okay." She took his hand. Getting to her feet she dusted herself off. "I know, I didn't mean.." She sighed, huffing slightly. Settling on a simple, "I'm sorry." She was flustered and mad. Mad at herself at least. What an ass she had made of herself now.

<style type="text/css">
.Allifree004 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#a4b4cd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Allifree004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a4b4cd; text-align:right;}
.Allifree004 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Allifree004 {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#717f99; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree4-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #262602; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#262602; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread