That feeling again
[html]

yus yus <333 this was quite fun too =)

The mount of sand they both were shedding was ridiculous. She brushed off what she could and then shook herself. Sending the particles flying in every direction. Still she could feel it deep in her fur. "It was, I haven't had anyone to spar with in quite awhile." She said, trying to dig some very stubborn grains of sand from her ear. "And I think you're right, it might be best to avoid the sand next time." She said with a light laugh, the stuff was EVERYWHERE. She felt like she would never get it all dug out of her fur.

She really had enjoyed herself. Now that the match was over though it felt kinda awkward. She felt far more confused now than ever. When they had still been on the ground the moment had seemed serene. The touch of his hand resting on her thighs, the feel of his chest under her own hand. Perhaps it meant nothing. She gave her head a shake trying to clear it. The match had gotten them well past the three pace rule she lived by, though rather loosely. What now?

She was hardly concerned for her horse or where he had went. She had little doubt that he would show up shortly. She was actually glad he hadn't stuck around to watch them wrestle in the sand. She could only imagine the look she would have gotten from him for her little kiss earlier. "Ah, he goes were he wants. He'll show up soon enough." As if on cue, the dark stallion came trotting up the beach. "See, what I tell ya."

<style type="text/css">
.anann15 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#89978d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann15ooc {text-indent:0px;font-style:italic; padding:5px; Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#141d1d; text-align:left;}
.anann15 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann15 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#1f2d2d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... nann15.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #141d1d; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#121a1a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread