wandering over daisys
[html]

200+

Ever watched her adopted mother. She seemed tense, but it might just have been Ever. She was touched to hear how she was making sure she had gained her strength. "Oh, I am fine," Ever said quietly, looking over at the small bird carcass she had fed on. The food had made her feel more like herself again and the sleep was bringing back her signature spark. Ever listened to Ayita. She hadn't yet thought of what she would do in the future and it sounded like Ayita and Vigilante had others in mind too. At that moment she knew she would try not to be a pest and try to take care of herself. Plus, she needed to learn eventually.

The young females eyes sparkled with interest as her adopted mother chattered about her other daughter. She seemed worried about her. Though she talked of her daughter as naughty, Ever marveled at the love in her voice. She hadn't fathomed that love in a long while. "I think I'd like to meet her," Ever announced, despite the nervous look she caught in Ayita's eyes. "I have never had a sister." It was in fact true. Her insides twisted with anxiety.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:290px; background-color:#c3947a; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/esng3t.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px dotted #000000; padding: 400px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread