Where do you go when there is no place left?
"And so Yuki is the word you take for name...
your name and shape are worty of a frame..!"
ñ__ñ

BIOS told after the young canis, Yuki, presented to him, finally admiting some of the amazement he felt for her... She told him then that she would not be of great assistance but still was willing to helt (Some sign of humility, in BIOS perspective) but then she asked BIOS if he was scared as she was approaching him, nometing that made BIOS chest to fell preassure for the same nerves explained before, and that would turn his face red if there was plain skin instead of fur..!

"I... ehhhh..."

He was really nervous but not scared at all at that moment... Kind of confused after she supposed herself as "scary" and then, after a prolongate silence, she apologized for the case she would have scared him and then reafirm her will to help him as she could... These words kept the young pup confused... in that new environment he had a lot to learn about the life and the beings around him... at the moment all he knew from the place he came from and his own experience was that he only ought to be afraid of the big and the vicious beings with no reasoning and no emotions... There were a lot of Stray dogs that entered in that category, all of them horrible beings that did not think in anything but in killing or eating..!

"Excuse me..? but how could I possibly be afraid..?
Of you, charming lady, who has offered her aid..?"

Feeling a little more confident, BIOS got closer and sat in front of her...

"I'd really apreciate your help as I've clumsily lost my path
Since I'm no more than whelp going by myself would be bad..."

And just to finish convincing anyone of his need, his stomach started to grumble..! At that time he had not tasted any bite for a whole day and half... nothing he had not experienced before in the bad days of the old city, but yet something to consider, and even more in unknown territories..!

"Errr... hehe... Sorry about that... it seems I need some fat..." ñ__ñuu

Messages In This Thread