Where do you go when there is no place left?
Yuki, seemingly concerned about the noises produced in BIOS stomach, start walking in the coast... BIOS quickly stood and followed her close... She then asked BIOS about his plans while looking deeply into the sky... BIOS remained silent for a moment... He still remembered the estrange events from the last night he was conscious... though he didn't know if they were real or not... He remembered the words of the red glanced walker: She’s gone, you need to let her go, live on, or try to... He showed himself crestfallen for a moment... thinking again in the possibilities of these words to come true... It was a great attack and she was left behind surrounded... He was lucky to scape (and twice) from these events that would have carried him to a certain death..! But even with all those thoughts bombarding his hope, he was firm on its final decision..! He would not just give up to the idea of the decease of his mother without checking by himself the true..!

"I'll find the path back to my homeland
and I'll affront the demons that stand..!"

He finally answer with a quite dry and determined voice, he was not certain if he was listened or not as Yuki was contemplating a peculiar bird standing in a rock, BIOS looked at the bird and it seemed as if she (the bird) was staring at him... BIOS grimaced with his head tilted to the side looking at the curious bird... but then he could hear Yuki mumbling about the weather... now that BIOS noticed, it seemed that a storm was about to take place..!

"Uhm Yuki! if theres no roof to get cover about
There's a cave nearby where we can hide out..!"

BIOS quickly suggested remembering the cave where he woke up some time ago, If they ran straight to that place they might not be caught by the incoming storm..! The wind was blowing angry and the waves splashed with eager..! With all that noise BIOS thought he heard something else in the distance... He was not very sure and, anyway, he was more concerned about Yuki's opinion in order to move fast wherever they should go to get any cover..!

Messages In This Thread