M - the smoking pose
[html]

ooc: haha no problem, I have a badly short post myself, and we can finish it up any time Big Grin

She was quite relaxed, even more so now that she’d had a whiff of the smoke, it was nice, everything was nice, there wasn’t a wrong thing about this day. She’d made a new friend, and clover seemed to be one with the world, she was at ease, and maybe if Lili were like her new friend she would be at ease too. Maybe Mother Earth was the entire key to her happiness. Yes that would be it. She soaked in the quiet, knowing it was how it should be, but she had a wide grin, something very rare, cracked along her long muzzled face. The after effects of the pot only made her giggly, and think things were rather funny, so she wasn’t surprised at her little snicker, but then again, that was why she snickered right? Cause she knew she would and it would be funny.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread