M - the smoking pose
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: drug usage starting with the 17th post. Reader discretion is advised.

For Liliana! Hope this works for her! :}

With each passing day, she was scooting ever closer to where her father was living. Clover, however, was still oblivious to this fact. The scent of her sisters was sometimes evident, yet the smells were faint and hard to follow. She had some inclination that she was headed in the right direction, but it stopped there. To find her family she was going to need some help and perhaps some gentle guidance. If only she knew that less than twenty miles away her father sat contentedly smoking a joint inside his camp tucked away in Inferni’s territory.

The rain had begun to fade away and today the temperature was reaching into the mid 70s. A slight breeze aided with any excess heat from the sun and Clover was soaking in the rays along the shore of Drifter Bay. She reclined on her back, arms tucked behind to cradle her head. Her golden walnut hair was splayed out like a halo, braids and beads adding character. Though her hands were adorned in bracelets and rings and the girl sported a pair of denim shorts, her clothing stopped there. Much like many of the women in Juniper Peace, Clover found herself to be a minimalist. What she had served her just fine.

Though she had left most of her other possessions behind, the purple tapestry was laid out beneath her much like a beach towel. A small cloth pouch lay by her side, holding the essentials for a smoke break if Clover decided that she might need one. For now, the sun’s rays were enough to keep her satisfied.

<style>
.clover-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clover p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover b {color:#D09E00;}
.clover {background-color:#A54527; background-image:url(); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.clover-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: sorry for the delay, Sad but i'll keep up from now on ^^

It was a pretty nice day, the sun was out drying the previous day’s rain, and the breeze was slight but felt good under her fur. She was doing what she did best, wandering. Sometime soon she would have to ask someone packmate or not where they got their horses, when her mother went out they’d acquired them already or she would leave to find some, letting Lili wonder where she left off to. It wasn’t long before her mind was distracted though, she stopped in mid track when she saw a hit of purple blowing a little on the ground. It wasn’t moving but it was a different color she rarely saw, it was a very beautiful color, then as she looked over what was keeping it from going anywhere she saw a coyote, she’d recently figured out what one was, but she didn’t know why she shouldn’t like them as it seemed quite a few wolves didn’t. She gave the other female a pleasant smile and held up her paws in peace.

Um… hello, I’m Lili,

She said, normally she would be much more shy, but the little tapestry thing under the coyote was very interesting to her, not to mention the clothes she had. She never really wore them and had always been intrigued by others wearing them. Hopefully this wasn’t one of those times where she should just walk away like most of the other encounters she’d gotten herself into lately.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#554531; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#A4886A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border:1px solid #D0B390; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#D0B390; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:320px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:322px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D0B390; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

<3

The sun radiating down was sensational and Clover found herself humming again, stretching her limbs in pleasure as her frame was touched by the warmth. There was nothing more wonderful than this and she had to wonder why she didn’t see more people out along the beach’s coastline. In Juniper Peace, almost everyone would be outside in the sunshine, smoking, playing music, and generally just loving one another. For now, it seemed that Clover would have to do it all on her own.

But then the light patter of footsteps was heard along the shore and Clover turned her head to spy a woman advancing towards her. Her posture was friendly enough and so the young coyote took the time to examine the stranger. Her own straw-gold gaze studied the black mask that stood out against the golden brown fur of the woman’s frame. For a moment Clover caught her chocolately eyes before noticing the way this woman’s fur seemed to lay different – almost wispy and angelic. She was intrigued and decided to sit up on her makeshift beach towel as the woman introduced herself.

"Hi there, love. I’m Clover. Come. Sit." She patted the tapestry, inviting the woman to sit with her. Clover could use some company and wouldn’t mind talking with someone else. She needed to find out more about the area, and maybe this Lili would be able to help her with that. Even if not, Clover was determined to have a nice afternoon with a bit of conversation; perhaps she’d even incorporate a shared joint.

<style>
.clover-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clover {background-color:#A54527; background-image:url(); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 347

Liliana gave a relieved smile, well it was good she wasn’t intruding this time, she was even invited over, that was a good sign, she needed good company right now, she learned that some of the company she’d had was pretty harsh in some of the areas she’d been to, although she’d found that ghosts could be nice if you met the right ones, well now she could see that this woman wasn’t a part of her tribe, but that was ok with her, they weren’t on Aniwayan soil, she was getting much more use to the layout of the lands and who’s areas were what and what wasn’t claimed, this was a very pretty spot, a place where Lili was surprised wasn’t taken by a pack. It was quiet serene, peaceful and the view was amazing.

It’s good to meet, you, it’s beautiful here,

She said reflecting on the whole scenery around them as she walked up and knelt down. At a closer look she could tell her company was a mix breed as well, and she reminded her of one of the other wanderers she’d met before, and the red on her nose seemed really intriguing. She was a pretty little thing, and from the looks of it Lili was older than her, but age didn’t matter to Lili. She seemed to take to the girl though, she rarely felt comfortable near others, maybe meeting so many was wearing off on her.

Do you come up here often?

She asked curiously, she doubted she could come through here often, she had to skirt through a territory that, well she was sure she wasn’t allowed in but this was worth it, the sight and sounds of the bay itself was intoxicating. And it was a perfect day to be here too, the temperature was rather warm, making her think the water near them would be perfect to swim, but she knew it wasn’t near time to take a dip, she did have thick fur but she’d rather not be cold for the rest of the day.

<style>
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#A4886A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border:1px solid #D0B390; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#D0B390; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:320px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D0B390; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

A warm smile spread across Clover’s features when the woman, Lili, had accepted the invitation to stay. They both looked out over the water and Clover nodded her head in silent agreement when the AniWayan commented on the shoreline’s beauty. However, with the young woman’s next question, Clover turned her gaze onto her. "No, this is my first time here. I’m not from around this area. I’m just traveling." Though her words faded way, Clover could not bring her gaze to fall elsewhere. She studied the woman’s intriguing features, finding her mixed heritage creating glorious beauty in the woman. Clover was slightly envious of her large brown eyes and silky fur, but envy was an emotion Mother Earth would frown upon, so the girl pushed it away and decided instead that she was merely admiring of it.

"I’m guessing you haven’t been here before, either?" It was a guess, but the way that Liliana looked out over the water was similar to Clover – with fresh eyes wide with appreciation and wonder. "It’s wonderfully gorgeous here; I’m surprised there aren’t more of us wandering around. At home there would be people everywhere, enjoying this wonderful weather Mother Earth has given us." And with that, the girl titled her head back, golden eyes closed, smile spreading, as she let the sunlight wash over her face.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 370

Liliana was liking the coyote more and more, whoever said they were all bad was mistaken, she was sure that like any wolf, there was good and bad though, luckily she’d met a good one, although she’d think that she would be best off not meeting any unfriendly ones, she’d already met an unfriendly wolf that was in her own pack and that was a bit much for her as it was. For some reason she felt she could trust Clover.

No, it’s always been a little out of reach for me, I came on a whim today, although I doubt I could visit again. I should make the best of it

She said looking in the direction she came, she felt a little scared trespassing in another packs territory, and felt very unwelcome until she came to the end of the borders. She was too tense for her own good.

I rarely go near the water, this isn’t like the big waters over to the east though, it seems so endless.

She said idly commenting on the water, she was never very good with conversations herself, she always felt awkward and all. She was just not use to the conversations most had grown up with. She was born an only child to two wanderers and she had been so shy when she was younger that she never went up to any strange wolves to ask about the weather or anything.

Where do you normally live?

From the coyote’s scent she knew that she had no pack, so she was a wanderer like her parents, they tended to stay further away from these areas unless they were called in to do some work, they liked staying near the inland areas far away from Nova Scotia.

I have always wondered the same thing about that. I am normally out even in the rain though. No weather is too bad unless it lifts your paws off the ground.

She said, in some ways that was true, but she never really had any problems with the weather that would truly make her stay in, unless there was a cruel ice storm, although she’d had only one in her life, it scared her senseless.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Clover was most often very friendly with everyone she met, never fearing that she might be too talkative or too affectionate. In fact, Clover didn’t worry about much when it came to interacting with others. Juniper Peace had taught her to be fairly open and carefree with things in life, and there wasn’t much that could bring the young Lykoi down. However, today she didn’t seem to be as chatty as she normally was, but that wasn’t to say that she didn’t like Liliana or enjoy her company. Clover felt perfectly content, and perhaps it was this contentedness that made it seem okay for more silence to pass between the two. Clover merely nodded at the girl’s words on the ocean, smiling as the sunshine radiated down onto her thin frame.

"Oh, I live in a place called Juniper Peace. But it is rather far from here. I came here searching for my sisters, trying to follow their scent trails, but I’m not much of a tracker. A lot of my family has moved on from Juniper Peace, so I figured I would too. I definitely miss it though. A lot. But somehow I think Mother Earth wants me to find China and Sage again. Maybe even daddy. Who knows." And once again, chatty Clover was back. The Lykoi opened her eyes and turned her straw colored gaze onto the gorgeous woman at her side. "What about you, love? What’s your story?"

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: Sorry bout the poo post I really tried to make it better when I got up >.<

She listened to Clover explain, well she might have visited that very far off place when she was younger as long as it was within the north on this continent. She listened as Clover told her about her siblings scent and how she was tracking them, and trying to reunite with them. It made her wish she had siblings, but that was only a fleeting moment. She didn’t mind being the only one of her litter. Then she let a little silence come between them again before answering Clover’s question.

I was born in the wilds over to the east, but maybe a little north as well, my parents were wanderers, my mom trained horses my da hunted, well things changed. I’ve got no one now, not outside my heart anyway, so I joined Aniwaya, hoping to get some piece of mind.

She explained, hoping she did well enough for the other to understand. English was the only language that she knew but even that was hard for her to speak out at times where other times she sounded like the wise woman from all the fairy tales. She was just strange like that and she never knew why it was so much easier to talk about one thing and not another. She didn’t dwell on it too long.

I like it there so far.

She nodded agreeing with herself, looking from the Coyote to the slowly moving water beyond her.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

This is short, sorry! <3

The soft lull of the waves crashing to shore was beautiful and Clover smiled as both blackened ears turned to catch the sound of it accompanied by the sweet voice of her newest acquaintance. "Oh, I’m sorry to hear that, love. It must be hard to be on your own. I’ve only been by myself for a short while now, but it definitely takes some getting used to." A slight ocean breeze came from offshore and golden walnut locks swayed lightly around her heart-masked face, though the white headband did help in preventing her hair from becoming too disheveled by the wind.

"That’s wonderful that you’ve found a new place to live, though. I’ve never heard of AniWaya before. Is it far from here?" Liliana had mentioned that this area was a little out of reach for her, making Clover assume that the packlands were quite some distance away from here. Either way, it was nice to get to know a little bit about the area so that Clover could start to establish some bearings. "Have you met many people there?" She decided to ask as well, thinking perhaps I wouldn’t hurt to ask about her siblings.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:351

The memory of watching her own mother waste away was much more hurtful than actually being alone, but she kept that to her own thoughts. This nice day shouldn’t be ruined by such a horrible and stupid event. She smiled nodding.

yes it does take time getting use to, but sometimes it’s not so bad.

She said, she did like her privacy, and that was fair to none when you shared everything with your family, although she had no problems with that, now that she’d been living in one of her own little huts, she found that having possessions was rather nice. And she’d been collecting things, mostly rocks and some plants that fascinated her and she’d hoped someone would be able to identify.

Aniwaya is actually a bit south east from here, a good distance away, but the only territory that wolves owned I had to go through was Inferni
She pointed the way to the other pack, the one she felt she didn’t belong, turning back to the coyote, she looked as the wind made Clover’s hairs she felt envious, her own hair was rather short, her mother chopped it off when it got long enough, she used it for something or another, she never knew what and before her father and her passed on she’d cut it. Liliana wanted to grow it out so it could be long like Clover’s was.

I’ve met a few, so far most have been rather welcoming, and I’m learning new things just about every day, but I think I’ve met loners all around than I have my own pack.

She said feeling bad, since she was suppose to be pulling her weight in the pack and here she was many many miles from it. That didn’t last long, she knew she took care of the horses when she could which was what her actual job was, and she’d be back in no time, maybe probably be there for a while and stay inside Aniwaya’s borders since she’d been wandering off so much. She did need to get to know the place more.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Her assumptions had been right, it seemed, as Lili divulged that AniWaya was actually situated south from where they were now. She wondered what brought this woman here now, so far away from her pack, but Clover supposed that everyone had their reasons. After all, Mother Earth had taken Clover from Juniper Peace and brought her here in search of her siblings. She couldn’t dare question the actions of Mother Earth. Perhaps she had wanted the two to meet today. Maybe this was all Mother Earth’s wishes.

"Well that’s wonderful that you’ve met some new faces, love. I’ve only been here for a short while now, but have met some very nice people. I still haven’t come across my sisters, though I’m sure they’ll either turn up or someone will be able to point me in the right direction." So offered Liliana a warm smile, letting one hand play absentmindedly at her hair, twisting it around her fingers. "I might end up staying here," Clover announced after a moment’s pause. She looked to Lili’s big brown eyes, finding a reserved warmth there. There was an innocence in this girl that made Clover like her and possibly even want to watch over her, even though it seemed as if Clover was really the younger of the two. "I’ll do whatever Mother Earth thinks is right for me, but this area seems so gorgeous. I could see myself living here." Though her straw colored gaze had traveled to the Bay’s waters again, she looked back to Lili for a moment. "Maybe they’d even have me in AniWaya," she suggested dreamily.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:318

Clovers pleasure seemed to drift off of her and come to Liliana, and she felt at peace herself even being so close to the coyote pack that was nearby.

I don’t see why they wouldn’t have you! I would put in a good word if you do wish to stay in Aniwaya, but I’m sure your sisters are more important, you would want to stay with them.

she said feeling that is what she would do if she had siblings, especially losing everyone else in her own family. She knew Clover’s sisters weren’t in her own pack, at least she’d never met them but she hadn’t met many people at all.

Aniwaya is surrounded by a lot of woods and forests and there’s a lot of beautiful places, although this place is just as beautiful as any.

She felt it was worth the long trip to come here. Just the sight alone, and now the company she was keeping. Maybe they’d meet up again, further south though she seriously thought that she might not make it this far up here again, not for some time.

Mother earth. It’s a good name, and powerful.

She said, she figured it was Clovers deity, she didn’t believe in gods or anything, so she wasn’t sure how to make of what she was saying. But the sound of it had a wonderful ring to her ears in any case. It sounded rather natural. But she knew little of religions that others had. They weren’t offensive to her though, she found that other wolves and even dogs that had some type of religion, tended to feel she was a horrible hybrid for not even believing in anything, how could she if she didn’t know anything really was there. Maybe this mother earth was what she would believe in, it did make her feel more at ease.

Tell me more about this mother earth.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Liliana was such a pleasant soul to be around and Clover thought that perhaps she would have fit it just perfectly with those of Juniper Peace. The gypsy band of hippies was full of all sorts of people, with the principals of love and peace being what held them together. Somehow, Clover felt as if this soft spoken woman would have found many friends amongst the group, even though it seemed as her life had been vastly different then from what Clover had experienced so far. "You’re too kind," Clover told her, smiling all the while. She would have to wander to this AniWaya place at some point, for it surely did sound wonderful. And if Liliana found peace there, then Clover was sure it had to be a serene place.

"Yeah, Mother Earth is wonderful," Clover told Liliana, turning her gaze back onto the woman. She was surprised to hear that Lili wanted to know more. "She is all around us, in the nature that makes our home. And she watches over us, promoting peace and love to all animals alike. The place I came from, Juniper Peace, taught that everyone should love one another and the all unnecessary violence should be frowned upon. We’ve adapted our lives to fit that perspective and it’s been nothing but wonderful from the start." Though Clover felt strongly on her views of Mother Earth and all her wisdom, she by no means meant to push her thoughts on to anyone else. She was well aware that people thought differently, and could only hope that everyone had felt that same as those in Juniper Peace. That, of course, was being unrealistic. The world was full of hurt and violence, but Clover chose to focus on the positive aspects of life. "I suppose one might call her a deity, but really she is just a personification of nature itself."

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:301 OOC: Wow you post fast!! <3!!!!

As her new friend spoke of Mother Earth she felt herself more and more intrigued. This was something she was looking for and if Mother Earth provided such thoughts, she would be behind her the whole time. Not to mention she wasn’t just a god? She was everything around her, nature in a sense, and she knew she was a part of nature, it made her wonder if she was a part of Mother Earth then, that was something to think on for sure.

I surely like the idea of Mother Earth, I have never really had a deity, but I think if I could choose that would be my first pick

Of course she would feel rather odd going into the ways of mother earth before really exploring it, but she was caught in the net, and really did want to explore the thoughts further, on her own of course. She knew if this was to be what she believed in her sign would come soon enough.

I shall have to give that a thought later on tonight.
She said indicating she really would do so, it sounded so much like how she felt things should be, and if she had something like that to hold onto, then maybe, just maybe her life would be so much better. Just thinking about it lifted her heart.

The long walk here was definitely worth every minute here, I’m very grateful to be your company!

She said happily, feeling something different about herself, and she knew her way back through the pack she’d entered would be a safe journey indeed. If it wasn’t well accepting the inevitable would be the best wouldn’t it? Well maybe, she’d probably fight for her life and not let it get snuffed out, she’d give herself that much.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

You too! Big Grin

Clover was glad that Liliana was taking to the idea of Mother Earth so well and the young coyote couldn’t help but smile. "That’s wonderful," she chimed, truly impressed to hear the interest in the AniWayan’s voice. "Really, Mother Earth is just about showing love to all of the creatures of this earth. And whether or not you believe in Mother Earth, I think it’s still a great ideal to live by. Peace and love for all… what a beautiful world that would be." Though she smiled to Liliana, Clover’s features grew dark for the slightest moment. There was no denying that the world still held much evil and violence, and Clover’s own namesakes were responsible for much of it.

"Aww, you’re a sweetheart. I’m glad to have met you too! It’s nice to be in the company of others. It’s been a little lonely since I’ve left behind my friends in Juniper Peace." A thought struck the young coyote then, and she reached for the joint tucked into her headband. It was often that the members of the clan would share a smoke with one another out of love and respect for one another. If Liliana was willing, Clover thought it seemed fitting to share with her. "Would you like to share?" She asked her companion, finding matches amongst her belongings and lighting the end of the cylinder of white.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:312

Liliana was finding her new friend to be better and better of a companion, it was nice, she rarely found someone that thought the same way, although she did believe in fighting once in a while, that was in the nature of the wolves, to see who is dominant, but for something to happen like with her father, for no reason, well then she would entirely agree. In fact if her father didn’t interfere, she was sure something worse would have happened to her.

Hunting is still possible in this peaceful world right? I’m afraid I won’t be a very good follower if I don’t have my meat, I give back what I take and I use all I get though.

She said, meaning she buried some of the unedibles into the soil so the worms and bugs could make it into something fertile for another thing to grow, and she used bone and skin for all sorts of odds and ends. She was even working on a rabbit horse blanket, it was nothing like the horse blankets that humans had for them, but it would still keep well enough if she made them right. She couldn’t live without the hunt, it had always called her when she was hungry. When clover pulled out a joint she smiled and nodded, the thought of the hunt leaving her mind immediately.

Yes that would be a fine idea, I would like that.

She said, she’d had some with a dead wolf not too long ago, but she wasn’t going to mention that, she just liked the way it made her feel, and hoped it would feel the same this time as it had the last, she never knew sometimes she tried something for a second time and it didn’t seem as good as the first, but she doubted that would happen with a smoke.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Though Juniper Peace had adopted a very strange diet excluding meat, Clover didn’t judge those who still indulged in the bloody carcass of a fresh kill. Still, it was not in her nature, so the girl was likely not to change that habit anytime soon, even if it left her unsurprisingly thin. "Well, our group decided to practice not eating meat, though really the choice is yours alone. If you aren’t wasteful, like you said, then I’m sure Mother Earth wouldn’t mind. After all, it’s in our blood to use others for our sustenance." Though, Clover still preferred not to indulge and fought the instincts in her blood.

"Wonderful," Clover chimed, watching as the small flame at the end of the match spread to the end of the joint. She shook the flimsy matchstick, extinguishing the flame while she inhaled off of the joint. When satisfied with her hit, Clover handed the joint to Liliana, smiling as she did so. It wasn’t until the other woman had accepted and brought the white cylinder to her own lips that Clover let the smoke billow from her muzzle as she exhaled. She would always welcome that sweet, calming aroma. "Just perfect," Clover commented, letting her golden gaze wander over the lulling waves of the bay’s waters.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC yes laugh at my inability to actually be high HAHAHAHA

Liliana breathed easy with this statement, that was good, it wasn’t like she gorged herself or anything, and when she did hunt it was something small that would keep her happy for a day or two. So that thought off her mind, she gladly took the joint, she was still new at smoking so it took her a second to get a good inhale. She gave it back to Clover, breathing out, and feeling much better than she did before. Things were just great, she had a wide dog grin on her face,

You took the words right out of my mouth.

She said happily, letting the drug take its effect on her, letting her start drifting, this was the most relaxed she’d been in years, and she wished the day would just stay right like this, and not end at all, the waves on the beach below could be heard louder as though they were right next to her. The sound made her rock back and forth with them, as she closed her eyes a little, she was still aware of the other wolf, but the bay had called to her and her ears were all for it.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sorry for making you wait! We can probably end this in a few posts, yeah? :}

Thin fingers reached out the reclaim the smoldering white cylinder and returned it to her muzzle. Another generous inhale and the young woman was grinning excessively. This was just wonderful and Clover couldn’t be happier that Lili had agreed. She handed the joint back to her new found friend, letting a delightful cloud billow from both nostrils and mouth. This would continue for a few more passes until the joint was burned down to almost nothing. By then, both women would be in such a wonderful calming state that the waves would lull them to nirvana. Somehow, it didn’t seem as if words were necessary, but it was always nice when a silence could pass between to individuals; it felt as if they were one with Mother Earth.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc: haha no problem, I have a badly short post myself, and we can finish it up any time Big Grin

She was quite relaxed, even more so now that she’d had a whiff of the smoke, it was nice, everything was nice, there wasn’t a wrong thing about this day. She’d made a new friend, and clover seemed to be one with the world, she was at ease, and maybe if Lili were like her new friend she would be at ease too. Maybe Mother Earth was the entire key to her happiness. Yes that would be it. She soaked in the quiet, knowing it was how it should be, but she had a wide grin, something very rare, cracked along her long muzzled face. The after effects of the pot only made her giggly, and think things were rather funny, so she wasn’t surprised at her little snicker, but then again, that was why she snickered right? Cause she knew she would and it would be funny.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]