Fishing under Storm
[html]

Yep... the ripped ear and not to mention the big fat scar in his face..! =__=U
Wait a minute... "Bathed in Sunlight"?? Damn..! Then a rain cloud is chasing me..!! D8
XDDD hehe, actually, It's a good idea... =w=

Searching and searching.... lifting and lifting with his head and paws several rocks in which he hoped there was unless a hidden snail... but nothing..! BIOS started to feel more stressed and, of course, hungri, not to mention that his foreread was aching as he had pulled a lot of medium sized rocks with it, and yet not so efficiently as sand was wet and BIOS paws sank on it with each effort to push, and it even made BIOS slip for a moment and get all muddy with the fall..!

"Puaj... This be just so "swell"...
It looks like nothing's well..."
=___=U

The canis stood and shake a little for getting rid of some of the mud on him... with the heavy rain's help, he could dissolve most of the dirt on him quickly, but that was of no matter to him, that just would not calm his hunger and…

"Ah... ahh.. AhChooo!!"

Well, simply a very awful time in that day...

"Geez..! What have I done??
I deserve from this none..!"

But then, something odd happened after that tantrum, rain seemed to calm a little while most clouds scattered away, letting sunshine pass thru, revealing among a strange gold and blue panorama the garish figure of a bright white canis of red eyes, holding a big tasty tuna fish in her snout..! She approached right before BIOS and sat to put the fish in front of him...

"You Alright? It’s just, you seem upset..... Here- take some"

And then, BIOS best answer given yet...

"............... Wut...?"

Such an estrange moment it was..! Just let me explain you, in that very moment, the female canis in front of BIOS was all covered with the sunshine, giving her a glaringly impression from the intense bright of her fur and eyes upon him..! That while, on the other hand, BIOS was still under the shadow of a cloud with little rain falling on him... all wet and half muddy... a complete mess..! The scene was just perfectly complemented with the last expression of confusion in BIOS face, contrary to the serene smile and expression in the female's face..! But well, out of the strange and yet amazing scene, BIOS stared at the new canis... she was certainly beautiful... her fur was at the moment the most similar to his mothers, and that made BIOS for a fraction of second confuse the female in front of him with the very Moonglare Avenir..! He shook his head and looked at her once again, and then the fish, and then at her...

"Ehh... this... Ahh... but why..? I ahh... Who you be...?"

The young dog could barely tell with fully confusion...

<style>
.bios .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF;}
.bios p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bios b {color:#59E817; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bios-img {background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px;}
.bios {background-color:#7b7b7b; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto; padding:5px 0px; }
.bios .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread