Fishing under Storm
[html]

Thanks to Gabriel de la Poer for this awesome table..! =D
Part of "Awakening" series... Feel free to watch my post log! ^^
Planned 4 BIOS & Belle, but anyone is welcome to stick in..! =D

All wet again, under the furious raining, BIOS was running in the coast looking for some propitious rocks for searching underneath the so preciated food he needed so much in that moment..! Let me remind you, Two days ago, BIOS had to scape from a furious pak of stray dogs that tried to kill him, and injured him badly..! losing a lot of blood on his way, BIOS almost died in the wastelands, but luckily, someone or "something" (in his perspective) saved him before the worst..! BIOS was brought to the Shattered Coast Near the Cours des Miracles territories, where he met very special people... Anyway, in all these two days, BIOS has not tasted a bite and he was now desperate to find anything he can eat just to calm a little the struggle he was dealing with his stomach..! He really cared not much about the strong rain over him, on the contrary, he thought it would be the best moment to go out and seek for crabs under the rocks of the coast... he thought... But many minutes and even more rocks have passed without the desired result..!

"Heavens..!
What use was in surviving
if anyway I'm slowly starving..??"
;~~~~~;

He said almost crying and competing with the noise produced by the rain and his belly's groans together..! He sat for a little while all crestfallen and standing the pain of starvation..! But then he stood again and walked a little irregularly but with a firm gaze in the horizon..!

"No..! I won't give up with such situation
I have been in way worse complications..!

Stand firm my child and find your food
And for search mom you'll be in mood..!"

The young canis gathered strength from who knows where, and start running again toward some rocks in the coast to keep searching for something edible..!

<style>
.bios .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF;}
.bios p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bios b {color:#59E817; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bios-img {background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px;}
.bios {background-color:#7b7b7b; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto; padding:5px 0px; }
.bios .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Hey! Your writing is awesome! But a helpful tip... Don't use an Exclamation Mark (!) At the end of every sentence, as it is not needed. Try only using them at the end of a particularly exciting or dramatic sentence.

Bathed in sunlight, the albino teen danced across white sand. Her mouth opened slightly, and she let out a angry whine. Her tiny stomach growled in reply, and the very thought of food nipped her mind, harshly. The aqua liquid of the open sea gently lapped by her feet, soaking her paws in cool water. It had not been the best of days for Belle- she had been wandering for hours on end, her limbs screaming with pain from the miles of running she had endured. As she sank her paws into the wet ground, a single question struck her mind- Why had she not realised she was so near the one place that prey was always plentiful? The sea.

She pounced into the waters like a puppy chasing a rabbit, and she dunked her head underwater for what seemed like ages- until she drew it out again, Crimson eyes stinging. There was indeed fish here, and lots of them. However, the impact that the salty water made on her delicate red eyes was almost unbearable. She would have to find another way...

Balancing on the waters top, she swam deeper and farther out too sea, her legs kicking. Whilst trying too keep her back legs kicking, keeping her upright, the she-wolf scanned the sea for her unfortunate prey.
The shimmering outline of a fish came at her, and she tensed. Quick as a whip, her paws snatched up the fish in her jaws; luckily- the sea-creature was close to the surface, so her eyes did not touch the waves below. As she drew up her maw, she narrowed her eyes- to see a writhing Tuna stuck in the grasp of her jaws.

She swam back to shore, steadily keeping the firm grip on the tuna. As she got back on land, it was only then she noticed the footprints of another... yet not the usual wolf-prints that usually dotted her surroundings. She decided to follow them, rain splashing on her face and body. She broke into a quick jog, and finally caught up with what looked like a sad-looking pup.

She walked up to him, her eyes thick with worry.
You Alright? It’s just, you seem upset..... Here- take some
With that, she tossed the Tuna to him, trying to ignore his odd-coloured fur and odd-shaped body.... And.... He only had one ear! Yet she was not one to judge, so
She smiled politely.
[html]

Yep... the ripped ear and not to mention the big fat scar in his face..! =__=U
Wait a minute... "Bathed in Sunlight"?? Damn..! Then a rain cloud is chasing me..!! D8
XDDD hehe, actually, It's a good idea... =w=

Searching and searching.... lifting and lifting with his head and paws several rocks in which he hoped there was unless a hidden snail... but nothing..! BIOS started to feel more stressed and, of course, hungri, not to mention that his foreread was aching as he had pulled a lot of medium sized rocks with it, and yet not so efficiently as sand was wet and BIOS paws sank on it with each effort to push, and it even made BIOS slip for a moment and get all muddy with the fall..!

"Puaj... This be just so "swell"...
It looks like nothing's well..."
=___=U

The canis stood and shake a little for getting rid of some of the mud on him... with the heavy rain's help, he could dissolve most of the dirt on him quickly, but that was of no matter to him, that just would not calm his hunger and…

"Ah... ahh.. AhChooo!!"

Well, simply a very awful time in that day...

"Geez..! What have I done??
I deserve from this none..!"

But then, something odd happened after that tantrum, rain seemed to calm a little while most clouds scattered away, letting sunshine pass thru, revealing among a strange gold and blue panorama the garish figure of a bright white canis of red eyes, holding a big tasty tuna fish in her snout..! She approached right before BIOS and sat to put the fish in front of him...

"You Alright? It’s just, you seem upset..... Here- take some"

And then, BIOS best answer given yet...

"............... Wut...?"

Such an estrange moment it was..! Just let me explain you, in that very moment, the female canis in front of BIOS was all covered with the sunshine, giving her a glaringly impression from the intense bright of her fur and eyes upon him..! That while, on the other hand, BIOS was still under the shadow of a cloud with little rain falling on him... all wet and half muddy... a complete mess..! The scene was just perfectly complemented with the last expression of confusion in BIOS face, contrary to the serene smile and expression in the female's face..! But well, out of the strange and yet amazing scene, BIOS stared at the new canis... she was certainly beautiful... her fur was at the moment the most similar to his mothers, and that made BIOS for a fraction of second confuse the female in front of him with the very Moonglare Avenir..! He shook his head and looked at her once again, and then the fish, and then at her...

"Ehh... this... Ahh... but why..? I ahh... Who you be...?"

The young dog could barely tell with fully confusion...

<style>
.bios-img {background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px;}
.bios {background-color:#7b7b7b; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto; padding:5px 0px; }
.bios .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Haha no, that was my mistake! I only just remembered it was raining in like- the middle of the post!
Bios is not THAT unlucky (I hope xD)!!! This had me laughing for ages-
'Wut?'
Lol!

Something familiar crossed the dogs face as he looked at her, but Belle passed it off as nothing. He looked oddly confused, yet he finally answered.
...........Wut?...
At this outburst, the girl started laughing. A bubbly, happy sound that had not come out of her for a long while. He looked down at the fish, before tearing his glance away to look at her again. She smiled- and slowly walked closer to him, trying to get a better look. His coat certainly was not of one she had witnessed before- Yet it was gorgeously coloured- a beautiful creamy-golden. It had flecks of mud on it- and was wet. She glanced downwards, eyes trailing the length of her own body. It too, was wet and covered in sea-salt; plastered to her body with the dampness, to make her appear even smaller than usual. She then held her scarlet orbs upon the dreadful scar that cut across his face. The scar almost made her cry with sympathy- he was obviously still growing, young and handsome; but the deep cut on his face obviously would distract others from this fact. The canis looked up, to see a raincloud directly above them!
How Peculiar. She thought to herself, but then turned her gaze back to the dog.

'Who I be?' Belle responded to his question. 'My name is Belle. I am from Crimson Dreams.' She gestured with her front paw, to the land behind her.
'And who, may I ask, are you?' She inhaled deeply, taking in the strong scent of the younger canis.
She realised at once he was a loner- a harder life- but of course, not a path to take without reason.
'What pain have you endured?' She whispered, eyes worried- looking again at his torn ear, his ripped face.
'Battle Memories?' She asked, although once she had said it she immediately wished she had not... He was obviously too young to have suffered such a thing as a battle. Maybe, he too- as she had, had been abused as a child.
She took a step back, giving him space. She let her head droop down, and relaxed, she started washing her coat clean with her rough, warm tongue, tasting the savoury salt at once. She would have to learn to keep better care of it... it had started to get dirty lately.
There were other questions she wanted to ask the boy... like- Where was he from? What form of wolf was he? She had learned of hybrids from tales and secrets she had accidently overheard- back when her mother was alive. She was sure the male was of mixed race, but he certainly had wolf in him, and she could faintly smell coyote. There would be more time to ask other questions later though... she did not want to overwhelm him, or do anything to upset him. She decided to take things slow; she could have even met a potential great friend. When Belle had finished grooming, the teen looked up at the pup again. He looked like he was full of secrets and mysteries, but all was hidden behind his alluring eyes. It would be nice if he too, like her- had a dark secret from the past. He would know what it was like, and she would be able to finally confide in someone. Her grin widened, and her eyes brightened with interest.
[html]

Sorry sorry sorry 4 the delay..!!! D8

"Crimson Dreams..?" The canis recalled in his mind… There was the “Infernis” the “Cours des Miracles” and now the “Crimson Dreams”, what could that mean now? The crimson… or red color was referred in poetry to many things… love… friendship… importance… as well as blood… destruction… pain… war… and even, along the black color, it was very close to “death” in meaning..! However… BIOS was already so confused to think about that… in not much time he would hopefully know about the paks and territories in that land… for now, the real subject was “Belle”… the pretty red glanced canis who was offering a fish to the still starving dog… BIOS confusion and natural shyness would have left him silent in front of the canis for a half minute or more, but then he could retrieve some of his moods…

“Ahh… Sorry… BIOS be the name
for help you can ask with no shame...”

He finally answered looking a little embarrassed to the fish, and a couple of seconds later back to Belles deep red eyes… pretty interesting it was for him… after recalling his mother in the beginning, now he was remembering the red glanced “walker” in his dreams… the one who introduced himself as “Enkiel” or something like that (BIOS has a really good memory and is very attentive, not for nothing he speaks English, French and some Spanish at such young age..!)… She was also smiling… in a way that made BIOS felt more secure and kind of happy… both her smile and her eyes were powerful tools she could use for both be attractive or be intimidating…

He noticed she was also looking at him… to his face in particular… he knew there was something awful in there as it felt so warm and itchy and he felt pain each time he tried to scratch (The scar was still fresh and sewed), of course he remembered the attack two nights ago, and he remembered the blood trace he left on his way to escape, and so he knew that had something to do with the feelings he had and the possible appearance he was holding now… a battle scar… like the ones that many foes in Homeland had and the things that distinguished them bloody fighters or even murderers..! What a shame! How could a humble poet be considered that way??? BIOS trembled when he thought about that, his reputation would be compromised for the rest of his life if such marks in his face were that noticeable..! He was more than curious to see his own face reflected in a lake or a mirror to stop the intrigue he was struggling with… but then, once again, Belle was the subject he had to deal with before… BIOS turned his eyes to the female’s paws so she doesn’t notice the scars that much (something kind of useless… if he had known the magnitude of his injury) , no one questioned or talked for about a minute……….. Errr… and what else..? Ow yeah..! The fish..!

“Excuse me… this fish… with me you want to share..?
We have just met, It’s weird that you for me care…”

BIOS said marking circles in the sand with his right paw shyly… At that rate, the rain was gone and sun shone with intensity once again while sea was producing that relaxing sound characteristic of the waves…

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OMG it’s OCC! No problemo! Also- It wont let me do paragraphs, so instead, I used- // ok? xD

He repeated her packs name, and she stiffened; ridged with pride. She was so proud of her pack. As her thoughts flooded with life-like images of crimson dreams’ beautiful surroundings, her eyes averted to the west, where she could faintly make out the border of her packs territory. //

The boy stated his name, and she nodded, eyes gleaming in their sockets like rubies encrusted in solid rock. The name suited him… it was mysterious; strange and unique- yet it had a hidden, deeper meaning.
Also- for the first time since meeting the canis, Belle realised he always spoke in rhyme. How peculiar… The fey thought to herself in utter amazement- I certainly have met an intriguing being! Her eyes fell on to him again, trying to bore into the heart and soul of the mastermind behind his abnormal yet great personality. //

Another smile crept upon her face as she spoke once more.
‘BIOS, my dear, do you always speak in rhyme? Are you a full time poet… do you do this all the time?’ She chuckled quietly to herself, before sitting down on her haunches, feeling the silky sand give way, and sink beneath her small bodice. //

When BIOS suddenly looked at the floor, the adolescent knew at once she had upset him by prying at his scars. She made a rushed mental note not to be so curious about other people’s businesses in the future, and she looked away, blushing and flooding pink with embarrassment. ‘Sorry’ she muttered apologetically, managing a weak smile. She knew that if anybody in the past had happened to stare the great big walloping scar she once bore on her body from abuse caused by her father, she would feel just the same. //

By the look of the pup in front of her, he seemed to be getting hungrier every second. Without a word, she grabbed the fish by the tail, and galloped in a dance-like trance towards him, shoving the other end of it into what she hoped was his mouth… but she could not be sure- due to the fact that the Tuna was blocking her sense of sight.
The female withdrew her own grip on the fish, and took a step back.
‘Don’t just stand there gawping! Eat the damn thing!’ Her small, feminine features glittered with amusement, and a jolt of adrenaline shot through her body, causing her to have a sudden brain storm.//

‘There’s plenty more where that came from. Fancy learning a thing or two about fishing?’ The femme was getting more and more excited by the minute, an idea forming in her mind. ‘In return, you could maybe teach me about poetry, young poet?’ Her body collapsed into a playful bow, her small tail waggling happily, and her thing tongue lolling out of her maw- giving the appearance of an over-excited puppy.
‘Working together, we could serve up a sea-food feast, and cook it above a fire! Then whilst were eating, you can tell me about poetry!’ Her eyes gleaming, she jumped into the air, landing a couple of inches away from him, her tail still wagging like mad.
‘What do you say?’

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:# 9d3fc9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:427px; background-color:# 9694ba; background-image:url(http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5998/souls11.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 300px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:# 4f1e66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Again, forgive the delay... Some "Virus-Chaos" held me away from this... =__=U

‘BIOS, my dear, do you always speak in rhyme?

Are you a full time poet… do you do this all the time?’

The female canis said fist of all… such questions made BIOS forget about his confusion for a little and smile for the irony of that question that actually was a rhyme… She did it on purpose..? Whether she did it or not, BIOS could resemble once more the female in front of her with her mother’s manner of speaking… However, that was just for a moment, then the lady apologized for something that he didn’t understand very well, he stood quiet just looking at the bright crimson eyes, she seemed somewhat shy but BIOS could feel in her a bit of “nostalgia”… But not for much before she glazed at him again and then grabbed the fish and got closer to him to wave it in BIOS face… Something that sounded more like mockery in his Homeland, but that BIOS could understand seconds later when she released the tuna in front of him and persuaded him to eat up…

“Ahm… Ok Belle, Thanks a lot..…

For repay something I shall plot…”

BIOS told while finally picking the fish and giving a small bite to eat some of it, containing the desire of devour it in a gulp so he doesn’t look as desperate as a shipwrecked. Belle then started to talk about fishing… In the time back to the Homeland, BIOS and his mother used to go a lot to the coast nearby to gather shells or hunt cabs for eating, some times they stopped near groups of dogs that usually hunted one or two times per week in that area, instead of fishing their own food, Moonglare and BIOS… specially Moonglare, recited some poetry, or histories or philosophy in order to captivate the dogs and convince them to share a couple of fish with them… Most of the times that resulted in a good dinner before going to sleep, but otherwise, they never tried to fish by themselves and preferred to keep hunting snails or crabs… or in the worst cases to scavenge around the city to feed themselves (Like the bad day in which BIOS abandoned his Homeland)… Back to our history, after Belle’s kind gift to BIOS, she started proposing him that she could teach him how to fish in exchange of poetry lessons..! BIOS stopped eating after hearing this, he was surprised, No one had ever made such a proposition to him (even to his mother)..! “GULP” he swallowed the half munched fish in his snout, luckily without choking, and then stared at Belle amazed..!

“What? Are you sure of what you’re saying?

If I teach you poetry You’d teach me fishing??”

BIOS asked, he knew already that the red glanced female was not like the other dogs he knew in the homeland, but it was hard to believe that someone else was interested in learning poetry, and even more than it was taught by him..! He still considered himself an amateur in comparison to his mother when it comes to recite poetry… and everything else… BIOS for a moment felt flattered… such moments when plain skin turns red… He scratched the sand a little looking at it and then looked back to Belle’s eyes…

“I would really like you to teach me to fish Belle..!”

He said, and then gave one firm step forward to proudly look at the girl…

“And yes, I wll LOVE to teach you poetry as well..!”

BIOS finally continued with a smile almost circling his head..!

By the way, if you want to put spaces between paragraphs you can either use different "< p >" tags per paragraph or you can also use the "< br >" tag to make a newline (Quote any of my post to have an example). ^^

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OMG it’s OCC! Sorry for the wait! And sorry for the rubbish post D: Muse juice soaked up!

As the young boy grinned, she smiled in unison, it seemed she had never smiled so much in the period of one day in her life! Meeting this playful pup had really changed her views on things, yet things just did not seem right- they did not fit into place. It seemed her childhood she had lost was gradually coming back to her, but was it already too late? She still had that continual pain in her chest that would never disappear, no matter how much fun she had. It was all so strange and hazy. She had not really thought about it, yet, was this how she would of behaved all her life if her father had not of done those things to her? She certainly seemed much more confident, happy, and intent on making friends, but it all seemed like a rushed dream that she was sure would soon end.

Shaking the unwanted thoughts from her mind, she gestured with one small paw towards the sea, and she rushed over to it, galloping to the edge in a mere number of seconds. Turning to make sure the dog was following, she jumped into the sea, immediately splashing her coat in the liquid-blue. The water lapped at her bodice like a deadly poison gradually seeping in all area's, yet the sand at the shore pushed back at the water, soaking it up like the antidote.

'Watch' She whispered, and with that she swam deeper, until she was about 25 feet from BIOS.

'You have to keep your legs kicking....' She began kicking all four of her legs, slowly and gently- so it was enough to keep her upright, yet not enough for her to move anywhere else.

'Then wait till you see a blurry form.... and then you pounce.' Concentrating so hard it felt as if her brain would surely burst, she slowly waited until the grey, shimmering object rushed past her. Quick as a cheetah, she snapped her maw into the water, pulling out the fish. It lay wriggling in her mouth for a while, before it finally lay still and dead.

'Mmmyooohhhhh Trrrriiiieeeeeeyyyyy' She splutterered, swimming to shore. When she got to the sand again, she dropped the fish, and repeated her words so they made more sense.

'You try.'

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:427px; background-color:#9694ba; background-image:url(http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5998/souls11.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 300px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:# 4f1e66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Belle just seemed as exited for teaching her skills as BIOS himself was and so, after confirming the dog's desire to learn fishing, she immediately ran into the coast to search for a proper spot for fishing..! Afterward, she entered quietly into the sea, as she was dipping in the water, she was telling BIOS the correct way to swim... Well, it's true that BIOS lived near a coast, and it's also true that he sometimes took showers in the sea along his mother... but he had never swam until that moment... Well, It is strange to say... We, person's, normally see other savage creatures swimming just by mere instinct without being thought in all his life... It's just a basic survival mechanism in any living being... but when we quote the consciousness in the process... Well, it just becomes strangely harder to do something that by nature should be accomplished... BIOS saw Belle swimming and catching the fish so fast and fluently that she made it seem like the easiest task in the world..! Something that, of course, gave some confidence to BIOS to start trying to follow her steps..!

When she came out of the water, she released the fish near the other semi-eaten fish that BIOS held moments ago and then encouraged the canis to try fishing himself... BIOS quickly ascent and started to get inside the water in a very enthusiastic mood. As BIOS walked inner, the water was covering more and more his body until...

"Glug glug glug...."

Uhmmmm well... he just wanted to keep walking and he did so... sinking like a car being parked inside a pool... For some seconds Belle only could appreciate the tail and the left ear floating above the water... Some scene that would give the spectator the hard decision of running to help or just roll on the floor laughing (rotfl XD) but well, this case was not something to worry about, nature is just too wise to let a young soul die that way, and soon, when BIOS could not touch the sand anymore, he went out floating and taking a deep breath..!

"Buaaaah!!!
Kicking kicking kicking kicking..!!!"
>o< U

BIOS was saying a little desperate trying to keep floating like Bell did..! Luckily for him, some advantage that canis had and humans don't is that the canis bodies are perfectly fitted to start swimming even when desperate, as paws are always shaking below and they lift the rest of the body (that is also like an empty plastic bottle) afloat... The dog quickly realized that he was actually swimming and he tried to look at Belle happily like a son watches his mom proud of receiving some special award in the school... But that was just the easiest step in the whole process of fishing. BIOS recalled in his mind the next step Belle mentioned him...

"A blurry form in the depths -ahhhh- I shall find...
And then to pounce and -ahhhh- the dinner gain..!"

BIOS recalled for himself and then concentrated his eyes on the deep blue... looking for any signal of presence and movement around..! Belle was pretty lucky actually or nature gave her more favors than humans and it's technology... Any sportsman fisher would expend several hours waiting for any fish to get the bait and even after that would make a lot of effort in attracting and finally catching a fish of the same size the red glanced canis caught..! Maybe it was starting to seem the same way for BIOS that, after many minutes of exploring bellow, he just could not see anything special... he was starting to get impatient again... but from one moment to other..!

"THERE!!"

The canis saw something suspicious passing nearby his position and he quickly, without thinking over about it, made an impulse to sink the front part of his body..! Oh gosh..! You should have seen..! The impulse was so.... "impulsive" and hard that the Dog ended giving a 180° round over his own body..! Belle just could see the four legs of the poor puppy kicking upside for a couple of seconds before the turn completed,letting the scared head of the dog out breathing as he could and kicking with even more desperation than before..! But.... you know what..? BIOS succeeded in catching something..! He could feel it in his snout after relaxing a little..! BIOS was just so exited to realize that his try was actually successful..! He immediately started to swim back to the shore with his snout stuck to the caught and when he felt the sand again under his paws, he went out quickly running toward Belle..! Releasing the prize in front of her and trying to breath and talk in the same time..!

"Look look Belle! I did it I did it..!"

BIOS barked happily and proud to Belle... though... her expression revealed something different... BIOS, noticing this, slowly turned his gaze to the prize he had just obtained... a big, fat and shimmering piece of wood from some old tree nearby..! Well... It was nice try though...

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

So sorry for the longest wait in the world!!!! WC- 891

Belle nodded and smiled in encouragement as the young one attempted to catch something. The femme was glad to see another taking an interest in a hobby she favored dearly, and even more pleased to know that her knew friend was so determined and strong minded- if a little clumsy. However- due to BIOS's naturally boisterous behavior, he did not seem to be making any progress- despite all the effort he was putting into the fishing. In fact, the canis rather reminded Belle of something she had seen before... A very long time ago.

Her brothers and she (back when she lived with her murderous father) were often locked in the small cottage they called 'home', and whilst their father went out (which he did often) they found they needed something to pass the time. The trio would talk quietly amongst themselves, and watch the trees sway to and fro from the barred windows of the cottage- which were barred purely to keep the siblings in- not to keep strangers out. The cottage resisted of two rooms: one small, cramped, dark room in which she and her brothers lived, ate, and slept; and another larger room where her father slept- although under no circumstances were the three pups allowed to venture in there. When Belle thought about it now, she expected there was a bed in there- a luxury that she had lived without for most of her life.
Anyway- one of these boring days,
Belle's brother- Damien, encountered something extraordinary. Although Belle and her other brother- Jarred, had been with Dame for most of the day, the pair did not notice he had vanished until he unexpectedly re-appeared and started shouting to them to 'Follow him right away!". Blurry eyed, Belle and Jarred had tumbled after the pup, until he had led them to a hidden trap door underneath the carpet. It turned out there was a cellar underneath the cottage that even their dad did not know about, and it was crammed full of old stuff. One of the many amazing things that was hidden there was an old television- which amazed the siblings. There was a few old buttons on the side, and if pressed, it resulted in a bubbling grey mass, which appeared on the screen. However- if you inserted a tiny black disk into the front, a film would play. Funnily enough, it was a documentary about wolves, and although the trio could not understand the foreign speech in the background, the message was clear in the picture. Belle's favorite bit was when it showed a young pup trying to catch a frog (Yet it kept failing). The pup tried again and again until he finally caught the struggling creature, and this was what BIOS reminded Belle of.

Sighing, she tried to push the image of the past away, yet solemn thoughts still lingered in her fragile mind. Where were her brothers? Were they safe? Was her father still holding them prisoner? Were they even still alive?!?!?!
A huge mass of guilt suddenly fell upon her. She felt guilty she had escaped and they had not. But things that have already happened cannot be undone.

A sharp splash caught the fey's attention, and she span around to see that BIOS had all but disappeared- except his legs were frantically kicking from above the water. A panicked cry emitted from her maw, and she had half a mind to go up to him and help, yet she stood her ground, eager to let him overcome his own mistakes. Sure enough, a head soon popped out from the water, and breaking the eerie silence that had seemed to go on for too long, BIOS came bouncing towards the Canis Lupus Arctos, shouting about something excitably. When the boy came into view, she realized he had something in his muzzle! Maybe that dare-devil dive had not put him in danger at all, but it was an attempt to catch a fish using his own technique? Soon though, her friend emerged from the water, and she slowly realized the object clamped firmly in his jaws was not a fish, but a stick! Her mouth dropped open, eyes wide. She did not know what to say, as she did not want to hurt his feelings... He just seemed so excited about it! Eventually, he seemed to realized what he had really caught, and a stifled giggle erupted from her lips-

"Oh BIOS, at least you tried!"

And once she had spoken, she could not help it. She began laughing, shaking and giggling in a series of delighted motions.

"I'm sorry... It's just...."

Her eyes seeped towards the stick, and she began giggling again- although not in a cruel way... She just found the situation very humorous.

Gently, she took the stick from him, and placed it upright and firm in the sandy earth.

"You have almost got it. I think with practice that dive thing might work! I only don't go under because my eyes are so sensitive.... Try again- once you have caught a fish meet back here, and we will cook my catch and yours on a fire! Then you can tell me a little about poetry!"
Crimson lenses brighter than ever, tail waggling and face smiling, she bounded off into the sea, loping with a joyful gait.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:427px; background-color:# 9694ba; background-image:url(http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5998/souls11.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 300px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:# 4f1e66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

"Oh BIOS, at least you tried!"

The female tried to cheer BIOS after his unfruitful try, but just after these words she started laughing, initially with calm giggles an then shacking happily due to BIOS recent result...

"I'm sorry... It's just...."

She tried to explain, but she could not stop laughing, BIOS watched her initially a bit confused, but quickly, the joyful laugh of the female passed to the dog, making him laugh with similar or even with more energy, thinking in the same fact... Laughing of himself made the dog forget about his awful first try for a moment and other things that he was concerned about (like his hunger and his friends in the cave). After that pleasant moment Belle encouraged BIOS to try again until achieving success in the act, they would eat together and talk about poetry after that, something that motivated the young canis more in his duty. BIOS nodded and then turned his gaze to the deep sea to immediately start running toward and dive within!

He was very enthusiastic, but I cannot say it was an easy task for him, many times he could barely appreciate the fishes shade beneath the waves in the time he kept trying, when he tried to dive for catching them, they just swam away as fast as they appeared, several minutes passed, maybe beyond the hour, and BIOS began to frustrate, in awe of the elapsed time, he started to turn may times to the coast looking for Belle, he was afraid that she could get bored of waiting for him and then leave, but she was still there, doing or thinking who knows what, but still there where she promised she would wait for the dog. BIOS was stressed with the idea of a disappointed Belle leaving him alone and so he pushed himself to caught a fish even when his body was starting to ache for the long effort. Luckily for BIOS, one of the shades in his path could not scape his jaw and was surprisingly caught! BIOS could felt it in his muzzle and he shook and pressed the caught really hard to reduce every possibility for the caught to scape, almost splitting inside his mouth, but killing it in the act and stopping his effort to free itself..! BIOS wanted to shout in joy for his -now real- success, but he was conscious that he could release the caught in the act and so he decided to quickly turn and return to the coast along Belle.

BIOS ran before the female and released the caught in front of her, it was a young tuna, it was the half of the size of Belles fish and it seemed it was injured by some other fisher or predator before BIOS caught it, something that explained his success... However, the dog was so happy to notice this detail, exhaust with his muzzle widely open to rescue vital oxygen he needed, he could barely talk...

"I.... I did it... Belle..!"

Yep, you did it pal, but you still need a lot of training... Anyway, you now take a break and celebrate your fist success along your beautiful teacher..!

<style>
</style>[/html]