Fishing under Storm
Haha no, that was my mistake! I only just remembered it was raining in like- the middle of the post!
Bios is not THAT unlucky (I hope xD)!!! This had me laughing for ages-
'Wut?'
Lol!

Something familiar crossed the dogs face as he looked at her, but Belle passed it off as nothing. He looked oddly confused, yet he finally answered.
...........Wut?...
At this outburst, the girl started laughing. A bubbly, happy sound that had not come out of her for a long while. He looked down at the fish, before tearing his glance away to look at her again. She smiled- and slowly walked closer to him, trying to get a better look. His coat certainly was not of one she had witnessed before- Yet it was gorgeously coloured- a beautiful creamy-golden. It had flecks of mud on it- and was wet. She glanced downwards, eyes trailing the length of her own body. It too, was wet and covered in sea-salt; plastered to her body with the dampness, to make her appear even smaller than usual. She then held her scarlet orbs upon the dreadful scar that cut across his face. The scar almost made her cry with sympathy- he was obviously still growing, young and handsome; but the deep cut on his face obviously would distract others from this fact. The canis looked up, to see a raincloud directly above them!
How Peculiar. She thought to herself, but then turned her gaze back to the dog.

'Who I be?' Belle responded to his question. 'My name is Belle. I am from Crimson Dreams.' She gestured with her front paw, to the land behind her.
'And who, may I ask, are you?' She inhaled deeply, taking in the strong scent of the younger canis.
She realised at once he was a loner- a harder life- but of course, not a path to take without reason.
'What pain have you endured?' She whispered, eyes worried- looking again at his torn ear, his ripped face.
'Battle Memories?' She asked, although once she had said it she immediately wished she had not... He was obviously too young to have suffered such a thing as a battle. Maybe, he too- as she had, had been abused as a child.
She took a step back, giving him space. She let her head droop down, and relaxed, she started washing her coat clean with her rough, warm tongue, tasting the savoury salt at once. She would have to learn to keep better care of it... it had started to get dirty lately.
There were other questions she wanted to ask the boy... like- Where was he from? What form of wolf was he? She had learned of hybrids from tales and secrets she had accidently overheard- back when her mother was alive. She was sure the male was of mixed race, but he certainly had wolf in him, and she could faintly smell coyote. There would be more time to ask other questions later though... she did not want to overwhelm him, or do anything to upset him. She decided to take things slow; she could have even met a potential great friend. When Belle had finished grooming, the teen looked up at the pup again. He looked like he was full of secrets and mysteries, but all was hidden behind his alluring eyes. It would be nice if he too, like her- had a dark secret from the past. He would know what it was like, and she would be able to finally confide in someone. Her grin widened, and her eyes brightened with interest.

Messages In This Thread