Fishing under Storm
[html]

OMG it’s OCC! No problemo! Also- It wont let me do paragraphs, so instead, I used- // ok? xD

He repeated her packs name, and she stiffened; ridged with pride. She was so proud of her pack. As her thoughts flooded with life-like images of crimson dreams’ beautiful surroundings, her eyes averted to the west, where she could faintly make out the border of her packs territory. //

The boy stated his name, and she nodded, eyes gleaming in their sockets like rubies encrusted in solid rock. The name suited him… it was mysterious; strange and unique- yet it had a hidden, deeper meaning.
Also- for the first time since meeting the canis, Belle realised he always spoke in rhyme. How peculiar… The fey thought to herself in utter amazement- I certainly have met an intriguing being! Her eyes fell on to him again, trying to bore into the heart and soul of the mastermind behind his abnormal yet great personality. //

Another smile crept upon her face as she spoke once more.
‘BIOS, my dear, do you always speak in rhyme? Are you a full time poet… do you do this all the time?’ She chuckled quietly to herself, before sitting down on her haunches, feeling the silky sand give way, and sink beneath her small bodice. //

When BIOS suddenly looked at the floor, the adolescent knew at once she had upset him by prying at his scars. She made a rushed mental note not to be so curious about other people’s businesses in the future, and she looked away, blushing and flooding pink with embarrassment. ‘Sorry’ she muttered apologetically, managing a weak smile. She knew that if anybody in the past had happened to stare the great big walloping scar she once bore on her body from abuse caused by her father, she would feel just the same. //

By the look of the pup in front of her, he seemed to be getting hungrier every second. Without a word, she grabbed the fish by the tail, and galloped in a dance-like trance towards him, shoving the other end of it into what she hoped was his mouth… but she could not be sure- due to the fact that the Tuna was blocking her sense of sight.
The female withdrew her own grip on the fish, and took a step back.
‘Don’t just stand there gawping! Eat the damn thing!’ Her small, feminine features glittered with amusement, and a jolt of adrenaline shot through her body, causing her to have a sudden brain storm.//

‘There’s plenty more where that came from. Fancy learning a thing or two about fishing?’ The femme was getting more and more excited by the minute, an idea forming in her mind. ‘In return, you could maybe teach me about poetry, young poet?’ Her body collapsed into a playful bow, her small tail waggling happily, and her thing tongue lolling out of her maw- giving the appearance of an over-excited puppy.
‘Working together, we could serve up a sea-food feast, and cook it above a fire! Then whilst were eating, you can tell me about poetry!’ Her eyes gleaming, she jumped into the air, landing a couple of inches away from him, her tail still wagging like mad.
‘What do you say?’

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:# 9d3fc9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:427px; background-color:# 9694ba; background-image:url(http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5998/souls11.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 300px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:# 4f1e66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread