You and [m]e could write a bad ro[m]ance
[html]
OOC:I just had to bust out with A Beautiful Lie table; It's totally inappropriate for the situation but I don't give a shit. <3; and uhm, I dunno if you want to end the thread or speed up the time, but whichever is fine with me! (I really would love to continue though <33)
It's time to forget about the past
To wash away what happened last

It took no thought at all. Just the exposing of his neck. He was her next meal in her mind, and he fucking loved the feeling of it. Her teeth sunk into the base of his neck, he let a grumble come from his throat, a moan of sorts as he moved in and out of her, his moans becoming deeper and deeper as she dragged her nails through his skin. His wings were getting blood on them as the blood trickled down the spine of the male. He loved the feeling of her nails through his flesh. It burned when the cool air hit it, but he liked the pain for some reason. He hadn't retaliated though, he knew that he could not hurt the woman, even if it was in the process of making love. He was sure in the past that he told her that he would not hurt her. She had never said the same to him (in which he was glad because of this situation), and he was pretty sure he did and he would definitely keep such a promise. He still had enough self control to remember such a thing.

Let us loose our self control. he could feel the build up, the inevitable end was soon to come. Literally. The woman bit down on his flesh still before her body convulsed into him, her back arching and pushing him into her completely. The contraction of the muscles had sent him into her, his seed busting from him and going into her, his knot getting tied into her. He slowly came to a stop, his member still stuck inside of her, and would be for awhile now. He panted though, his chest heaving as his body went into an attempt to get some air. He sat up as much as he could against her, letting her get her own air. He was tired and tied now. He looked down at the beautiful Alaine. He just looked at her though, the look of satisfaction on his face as he looked down at her. Don't let anyone ever tell you that you're not beautiful, Alaine. the male spoke to her, giving her a kiss on the lips once more before he had pulled himself and her to where he and she could lay on their sides. His chest was still heaving as he looked at her, his blue eyes on her. She was the focus of the male, for now, until something sparkly caught his eye, and then he would look, analyze and then look back at the woman. For now though, she was his world. Right at this moment here. He had the joint time for her to be his world.

He had forgotten that his back and neck were bleeding, the pain being numb to his mind. Mind over matter. That's how Daisuke dealt with most pain, or he turned it into pleasure. Laugh instead of cry type thing. The male still panted lightly, his hand reaching to her soft cheek and his thumb rubbing her beautiful cream fur. Her lips were stained red with his own blood. He found the look incredibly sexy and he couldn't help but kiss her yet again, a big grin still on his lips.

Hide behind an empty face
Don't ask too much, just say
'Cause this is just a game!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread