You and [m]e could write a bad ro[m]ance
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the #th post. Reader discretion is advised.

OOC: I marked it mature now so i didn't have to worry about it laters. and sorry for the bad starter Dx I'm not happy with it at all.

Okay okay, I know I said that his reason for coming onto Cour Des Miracles packlands was to see Alaine. Well, he deviated off course and ended up with a kid named "Niro Takekuro" who taught him a few helpful things for him to do when he had the time and was not checking up on other people, making sure everyone is still alive. It wasn't like Daisuke to worry about others, but he had not seen them in quite some time, and he sort of held a protective feeling over both Alaine and Caillen since he had saved them once upon a time ago. Alaine was his damsel in distress, and the only reason he left her in Cour was because he figured she'd be safe with a pack. His lack of seeing her or her son was because he was a loner, and loners were just that, loners. He had been around Cour since then, and he should have peeked in to visit them, but the last time he was in Cour lands, he was distracted by either a body(if you get what I mean; Thank Strel for this one), or by a new skill that was to be learned by the primitive wolven creature(Niro would be at fault for this one). Either way, Daisuke was back on Cour lands and making his way to the hotel with a bag full of vodka and whiskey and a bouquet of sunflowers and some deep red roses for the woman. He brought a chain bracelet for Caillen. He found the braclet a awhile back, but he couldn't wear it because his wrists were too big for it, so he could only hope that the child's wrist hadn't gotten bigger than his own or it wouldn't fit him. He also brought a second necklace that he worked on the week before he planned on coming back to Cour to see them. You know, just in case his other necklace broke. If it was still in good condition, then he would still give him the necklace, and then when that one broke around his neck, he'd have another to replace it.

He made it to the hotel, his journey from his den by Inferni, to here had taken most of the day, it being late afternoon when he had made his way up the stairs to the second floor of the hotel and to the woman's room. He tried to remember which one it was. He thought for a few minutes, waiting in front of the door he thought it was. He couldn't remember if it was Alaine's room or Caillen's. He didn't want to disturb the male at the moment, figuring that he might be out doing other things anyways rather than sitting in his room. He put a wide grin on his face as he knocked on the door in front of him. Alaine? It's Daisuke. I've come to visit! Can you let me in? the accented tongue of the male would more than definitely have been recognized by the woman since he had yet to meet another wolf around here with such an island accent, as well as the small lisp he had because of his tongue ring getting in the way. Daisuke held the flowers in his left hand, ready to present them to the woman when she opened the door. He brought drinks because he would drink if she would let him, and he would love to share his alcohol with the woman. He wasn't stingy, not at all. He welcomed his friends to most of his things, even his precious guitar. He was selfless when it came to doing things for others. He loved to do things for others, and he always would. He was a people pleaser, that was for sure..

<style type="text/css">
.daisukealexro b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.daisukealexroooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.daisukealexro p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisukealexro {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bropng.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000; padding: 525px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: well, i don't care what you think. i loved it. SO THERE <3
my bad. huge post.
wc: 760

The bed creaked beneath her meager weight as Alaine shifted, snuggling lazily into the strange mixture of sheets and material scraps that she had made a hap-hazard nest out of. It had taken a while, but now the room smelt of her, the familiar and pleasant darkness broken only by the light of one gaping window. The Chien Hotel was by no means in spectacular condition, but the young healer had long since grown used to the soft scent of rotting wood and the gentle moans of planks shifting against planks as the old skeletal building settled deeper into the earth.

From her window, the collie-woman could see a patch of sky. It was a soft coral color, and she instinctively knew the time to be nearing dusk. The twilight air was heavy and sweet, and her thick lashes fluttered alluringly, offering glimpses of the relaxation and unbroken sleep she so deserved. Yes, it was true; Alaine was a workaholic, right down to the bone. Since making her home in the Cour des Miracles pack, thanks no less to her dashing golden knight, her condition (having improved in his care) had been on a gradual, almost unnoticeable, decline. Beneath the lady's beautiful emerald eyes swelled inky pockets. It was a part of her trade, being on call at all times, and in a pack as large as this the healer's expertise was needed often. She didn't mind - If anything, the timid female was most at peace when she was at work, when her awkward shyness could be conquered by the calm demeanor of someone skilled in their trade.

Unfortunately, all work and no play also Alaine a very boring girl. Her social life was null, her merry demeanor was low, and her love life was nonexistent. Were it not for a particular pink-haired female names Orin, it could be guessed that there was only a little while left until she completely turned into a robot, going through the motions of life. To make matters harder, little Caillen had decided that he was becoming a man, and was frequently away on adventures of all sorts. Although she loved the old hotel, its emptiness sometimes stirred a deep hollow within her breast; A deep loneliness, a deep craving for companionship.

Just as that same desperate feeling began to tug her awake, a firm knock on her door jolted the slender lady up from the bed, her ivory fingers already reaching for the worn leather satchel she kept always at the ready. Out of habit, she prepared herself for some harried and stressed person, demanding her attentiveness to the wounded. However, when the tense healer opened the door, her stressed mind froze for a comical moment. She blinked once, twice, as if not believing her eyes.

" ... Daisuke?" He stood before her, a vision of joy and spiritedness and everything she was not. The leather bag fell from her hand with a thump, completely forgotten. " Dai? DAI! OH MY, IT REALLY IS YOU!" Instantly, a huge smile seemed to lift the weight from her slender shoulders, a sweet lilting coloring her musical accent. Had she been any other, the colliewoman would undoubtably have thrown her arms about the golden male and hugged him tight, but as always the meek doe refrained from the urges. It was not that she didn't want to, for if any were to break through her outer shell of politeness, it was certainly Daisuke; more so that years of strict non-contact had ingrained itself into a permanent habit.

Her eyes grazed her handsome friend from head to toe, lighting up at the crazy rainbow shock of his head, before settling on the merry yellow and bold ruby flowers he held. " Oh... Come in! Please!" Remembering her manners, the young woman swept the door back and gestured him in, cringing at the mess of the place. Random bottles of herbs and strange broths littered broken shelves, and random scrap of material were scattered over and around the creaky spring-bound mattress on the floor. Unable to take her eyes off of him, Alaine felt her pulse race excitedly, all thoughts of sleep completely forgotten. Why, if it wasn't her knight in shining armor - Or, rather, shining piercings! " Sit down, erm, wherever. The place is so messy - you'll have to excuse me. If I'd known you were in the packlands, I'd have cleaned..."

Her ivory hands wrung nervously together, one lifting only to tuck a rebellious auburn curl back into place.

Speak think walk

[/html]
[html]
OOC: Oh don't worry, hopefully it'll get me going <333

It was surprising how quickly that woman had gotten up out of sleep (if he knew she was sleeping then he wouldn't have tried to wake her) and gotten to the door, satchel on her side like she was going to be going somewhere. An audit fell to the side for a second, wondering where she was going before she dropped the bag and simply blinked at him a few times. Daisuke held an awkward smile on his maw, his tongue running over his lips momentarily before the woman finally realized that it was him. .. Daisuke? she asked. Yes? That's my name. the male answered, his tail wagging gently behind him, those red and blue split plaid jeans hugging his hips since Strel had so nicely made a tail slot for Daisuke's tail to rest in. Dai? DAI! OH MY, IT REALLY IS YOU! the woman exclaimed. He almost thought that she was going to jump up and hug him, but he did remember that she was weird with touching, and even hugging was weird to her. Daisuke always did pick up the ones with touching problems didn't he? The funny thing was that Daisuke was always the one who didn't care about touching, so he was quick to let his own arms pull her close into a hug. He didn't let the hug stay there for too long, feeling that she might get antsy with the hug. If she wanted to snuggle into his fur though, he wouldn't stop her.

Oh please, come in. she invited him in after a long look at the man he had become. She had last seen him before the war, he believed, and she wouldn't have seen his hair, or many of the scars he now had scattered over his body. He didn't want her to worry about him though, and so he drew no attention to the old wounds that were now scarred into his fur. If she asked, he'd more than likely tell the story of each scar though. She'd notice a nick in his ear if she looked at him close enough and was not distracted by the shiny metal in his lips, tongue and ears. Daisuke handed the flowers over to the woman. I brought these for you. the male spoke to the woman, a bright smile still shining on his face, as bright as the sun itself. His tail still wiggled happily behind him as the woman let him into her room. He waltz into her room, not minding the mess in the least. She just needed her shelves to be fixed up, she was a queen, she definitely didn't do little repairs such as the ones that were needed in the room. The jars of herbs were actually of interest to him, since he, too collected some herbs, including the ones that he smoked from time to time, and the dyes that he needed for his hair. Sit down, erm, wherever. The place is so messy - you'll have to excuse me. If I'd known you were in the packlands, I'd have cleaned... the woman told him. He looked back at her (his eyes were wandering around, just looking at the room and taking in the genius of it all. He made his way over to the bed and he sat down on it, putting his bag on the bed, and the bottles clanging together. Please, Alaine, I love the natural feel of the room. It makes me feel like I'm at home. the male spoke, a smile on his face as his blue eyes rested on her own. He could swear that she was getting prettier and prettier every time he saw her. Though he did notice a small amount tiredness from her eyes. Her hair had grown, and her curves were, well...curvy. Maybe he just was imagining her becoming more beautiful. He didn't know. She would always be beautiful to him either way.

Anyways, the golden brute had also, in her absence, gotten more meat on his bones, muscular since the winter. He was much more healthy looking now since he was able to hunt for food every day, weither it be meat, or berries. Would you like to join me for a drink? the male asked, pulling out a bottle of vodka and holding it up to her.

<style type="text/css">
.daisukealexroooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.daisukealexro {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bropng.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000; padding: 525px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: awww Dai :3 lovelove
another biggun. don't hate me XD
wc: 569

Alaine might have had her reservation about physical contact, but Daisuke clearly had none. When his arms enveloped her in a tight bear hug, the pixie-faced lady couldn't help but let her guard fall. She couldn't be antsy, not around Daisuke, not when she owed him both her and her son's lives. It felt good to relax for just a moment, where she was warm and safe. The golden male released her promptly and took up her invitation to enter, prowling into the room like a prince. Once he'd finished surveying her shambled living quarters, the golden male offered her the flowers, and a strange warmth filled her up. She took them from him carefully, before bringing them to her twitching pink nose for an appreciative sniff. " Oh, they are lovely..." Her soft croon was full of happiness. They truly were beautiful flowers - She wondered briefly at the effort he had taken to get them for her.

While Daisuke seated himself, Alaine filled and empty jar with water and settled the flowers in them, fussing with them until she was satisfied. There was enough afternoon light to fill the room, but she hastily lit some matches anyway, filling the chamber with warm fire-light.

Still feeling sheepish about the state of her room, the pretty collie-woman was relieved to hear Dai brush it off casually. She turned to look at him, seated on her bed, just as he was watching her. Time had changed them both, made each maturer. Even though Alaine had filled out to become as much of a curvy woman as her slender nymph figure could provide, the change was most dramatic in her companion. He looked, for all appearances, like some colorful and proud street-warrior, with her died hair, scars and piercings. She noted the chunk missing from his ear, the handsome width of his broadened shoulders, the lines of adult muscles. He was certainly not the youth she had first met anymore. But his kind blue eyes seemed the same, gentle and caring and entirely his own color.

At his offer, Alaine jolted back from her gazing, feeling herself blush slightly. She hoped he hadn't caught her staring. " Yes, definitely!" She piped brightly, seating herself on a plush pile of rugs across from him. Her emerald eyes traveled now over the strange assortment of liquids he had brought - Some she recognized as potent alcohols, useful for washing infections and cleansing wounds. Why one would drink them, she wasn't sure, but if Daisuke did then it was good enough for her. Taking the bottle from his outstretched hand, she took a speculative sniff at it's contents, before innocently lifting the bottle to her lips and taking a deep swig. Instantly fire burned down her throat and she coughed, jade eyes watering at the strength of the tonic. It tasted positively foul! Alaine had never drunk alcohol before, but she resisted the urge to pass the bottle back, not wanting to offend her friend. Besides, now that the burning had stopped, a pleasant warmth began to pool in her flat belly. Wriggling into the blankets and material scraps, Alaine took another (albeit more careful) sip.

" You must have so many stories to tell me, yes? It has been so long..." She smiled faintly, her claws clinking softly as the drummed against the bottle, " What of your ear? How did that happen?"

Speak think walk

[/html]
[html]
OOC: No worries love. I absolutely love your style and don't mind reading it at all <33

Oh, they are lovely... the woman spoke as she took the flowers. Daisuke gave her a bright smile. Tail wiggled lightly behind him, him sitting down on the bed, after every little inspection that he could quickly make of the place had been over. He liked to remember details of his surroundings, and it helped him with remembering, since he had a photographic memory. He was glad that he had stopped to pick up the flowers for the woman. He had been lucky to find a patch of sunflowers that weren't in the drifters bay, and he also found himself a few different rose bushes that each bore one flower sadly. It had taken him a good time to collect the six that he did, but he figured that it was worth it to see the look on her face that she had now. When she looked at him, he simply looked at her, the two sitting in a silence, looking at everything that the other was. They were looking at the changes that they now saw. Daisuke felt comfortable with her looking at him, and almost craved for her eyes to wander, for her imagination to wander about him. He liked having her full attention.

It took a minute for her to realize that she had been invited to sit down with him. Yes, definitely! the woman finally jumped back and spoke, before she sat down next to him, and took the bottle from his hand. She took a swig, and swallowed, coughing lightly after it, but going on to take another smaller swig after. Daisuke smiled as he opened his own bottle, twisting the cap off of it, and taking a large swig. Daisuke could feel the burn in the back of his throat, but had long since been used to the burn and he actually welcomes it now. Ahhh the male let the sound from his chest as he smacked his lips together and curved his mouth into a smile. Blue eyes were on the woman across from him. You must have so many stories to tell me, yes? It has been so long.. the woman spoke to him. What of your ear? How did that happen? the woman asked. Daisuke's torn audit had tilted back lightly as she had asked about the ear, as if it was now ashamed that the woman had pointed it out like that. Daisuke however, held a grin on his face still. He knew what he was going to say to her. Some adventures, some stories, yeah. As far as my ear went, It had happened from a Dahlian wolf.... the fucking liar. He just didn't want her to get all energetic about how complicated things had gotten with Snake. He should have told her all that was going on with Snake, he should have told her that he held feelings for the other male, but for some stupid, immature, assholey way, Daisuke just....couldn't tell her this information. And I was defending a coyote. The wolf and I fought hard, I ended up running away while I had the chance though. I was avoiding any more confrontation. Plus the coyote that I was defending was hurt. He needed medical attention so I took him back to my den and helped him out. the male spoke to the woman, finishing his lie of a story that he had just told her. It was much more complicated and he didn't want to have to explain it all.

He took another swig of his bottle before he looked back at her, and he had lifted his hand to touch her cheek. He rubbed his thumb across her cheek before he pushed back a curl of hers. He held a smile on his maw. You're so beautiful Alaine. Have you got a king yet? You deserve a King. Nothing less. the male spoke to the woman, him feeling the strange urge to do so. His hand fell from her face before he took another swig from his drink. How have you been, How has Caillen been? In well health? Are you guys in need of anything that I can do for you? he asked, suddenly worried more so about her own well being. He knew they were safe, but Daisuke wanted to know if they needed personal help. Like someone to talk to, or whatever else Alaine could think of at least.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: omygah, jacoby, you make me swoon like a school-girl XD <33 likewise, of course c:
wc: 453

With her long legs folded beneath her, the young woman hung onto Daisuke's every word, her round emerald eyes drinking up his story with a mixture of avid concern and thrilling awe. Imagine that, her golden knight, taking on some horribly big Dahlian wolf! She daren't picture it. He must have fought so very bravely... The mention of the coyote stirred something, some brief and distant memory from their previous conversations. Daisuke had been a sympathizer, she remembered, before the war. He had known the violence that was coming, and had preached to her that coyotes were not the monsters she had always believed them to be. Alaine was not foolish; She knew that his allegiance with this unnamed coyote must have been of a personal nature, else he would have elaborated more. Nor did she seek to drill him about it. Rather, the young healer was content to bask in the glory of his telling, her expression suitably shocked.

" That was so brave of you... Weren't you afraid?" She clutched the bottle closer, feeling ashamed for asking. Of course he hadn't been afraid. He was so very... So very strong, and assured of himself, unlike her. Why, all her fears and troubles seemed so pathetic in comparison!

Alaine was stirred from her pondering by the feel of his palm, warm against her cheek. Instinctively the maiden leaned into his hand, smiling shyly. For some reason, his touch did not pull her into that spiral of old fear, that tunnel of self-loathing where old scars were easily torn a-new. Her past was gradually fading, and the memories of her vicious kidnapping and rape were swaying with it. Besides, this was Daisuke - He would never do anything to hurt her, right?

His words made her laugh, a light, bell-like tinkling. " A king? Oh, Dai, you jest. There isn't a king out there for me, I'm afraid..." For a moment, soft sadness stole over her pixie features. No, there was no king out there waiting for ruined little Alaine, that was for sure. However, his concern about their wellbeing quickly pulled the healer from her solemn mood, and she took another gulp of the burning liquid and brightened at once. " Dai, you wouldn't believe it, but little Caillen... Well, I shouldn't call him little anymore. He's grown so fast!" As always, any reflection on her own dwindling health was forgotten. Alaine was never one to dwell in self-pity. " I've no idea what ideas you've planted in the boy, but he's all for adventuring now. I just hope... I just hope he remembers to come back home and see me, every once and a while. This place gets awful lonely sometimes."

Speak think walk

[/html]
[html]
OOC: FF ate my post. Dx I should come with a warning label, huh?

He loved the look that came over her face. There was something about it that just made him smile. It didn't really make him happy that he had to lie to her to get the story off of his chest, but the youthful look she had on her face was absolutely adorable to him. He let his soft gaze rest on her face, oceanic orbs meeting emerald, where the ocean met the grass without the help of the sand. Somewhere along the line, Daisuke grew up without even knowing it. His innocence was slowly being washed away as new things came his way every day. That was so brave of you... Weren't you afraid? the woman asked him. Daisuke looked at her, her face showing shame, he wondered why for a moment, but held a sure smile on his face as he went to answer. You can't be afraid to fight for what you believe in Alaine. You can't just sit back and watch something you love be put to death when you can make a difference. The only thing holding you back is yourself. the male spoke, his hand cupping her cheek. She had such a beautiful face, her ears and eyes were special, something he'd never seen before least. On his island there weren't dogs either, and many of the wolves he met when he left Zirenta were just that, wolves, barely any dogs. It was the same with the coyotes. He didn't meet their kind until he had been around in Nova Scotia. He loved the uniqueness of her and Caillen though. He'd yet to meet a pair with such colors as they.

She laughed at him when he told her that she was meant for a king. A king? Oh, Dai, you jest. There isn't a king out there for me, I'm afraid... she denied a king. She was just a humble woman it would seem. Daisuke thought that she deserved a King. He smiled to her. And what makes you think that? He could be sitting on his throne right now, missing his sweet Queen Alaine. Daisuke spoke to her, his voice in a whisper, and his maw at her floppy left ear. He tilted his head into her neck really quick, nudging her playfully before pulling away and taking another swig from his bottle. Daisuke was in a playful mood, in more ways than just one. She went on to speak about her little man, Caillen. Dai, you wouldn't believe it, but little Caillen... Well, I shouldn't call him little anymore. He's grown so fast! the woman spoke. It took her little time to continue. I've no idea what ideas you've planted in the boy, but he's all for adventuring now. I just hope... I just hope he remembers to come back home and see me, every once and a while. This place gets awful lonely sometimes. Daisuke held a smile on his maw as she spoke about Caillen and the way he had been gone more than here with his mother. He's just adventuring. Living his life. Sooner or later, he'll be back to visit you. And one day, he'll give you little puppies with some lucky girlie. the male spoke to her, his voice still a whisper, accented tongue thick as he spoke these words to her. Next time you see him though, tell him that Daisuke saids to not forget you, because you still need to make sure that he's okay. Daisuke spoke, pausing for a moment before continuing. Or better yet, I can find him and tell him myself.. Or we can both tell him. the male spoke, a chuckle escaping his throat as he spoke to the woman. He found himself inching closer to the woman, his body wanting to be close to her own.

He could feel the buzzing of his mind already starting from the rice derived alcohol had been boiling in his stomach. He could feel a warm shiver down his spine as he took another swig. He shook his head as he tipped the bottle back upright and he put the cap back on it. He stretched his back for a moment twisting to the right for a moment and then to the left. The movement made his back crack, and he let out a sigh of relief as he had done so. He looked back at the woman when he was finished and he sat back lightly, his elbows meeting the mattress, as well as his back. Lady Alaine, you've failed to mention how you, yourself have been doing. And if you needed anything from me. the male mentioned, curious as to what she would say.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[Image: daiwarningcopy.png]

[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: now you do B3
wc: 496

His words wooed her. Blushing prettily, the female lowered her lashes over those sparkling emerald eyes, a pleased smile curving about her slender pixie muzzle. Daisuke always seemed to know just what to say to make her feel better. Queen Alaine indeed! The idea alone was enough to make her giggle softly. The golden male's hot breath tickled her floppy chocolate ear, and Alaine batted at him playfully, a peal of feminine laughter filling the room. She copied him as he took a swig from the bottle, now beginning to enjoy the lightheaded warm that the fermented liquid provided. Her head felt a little dizzy, but it was enjoyable - Her tense muscles were beginning to relax, for the first time in what felt like moons.

She was oblivious to his body, inching closer, instead mulling over the happy prospect of someday having grandchildren. It was a strange though, her baby having babies, and it made her feel surprisingly old. It was almost as if she were wasting away the prime of her life, toiling like a madman at her profession. Alaine was still young, still beautiful, still youthful, but what had she to show for it? " Yes... Yes, I think he would like that. He thinks of you often."

He head tilted towards the golden male, the alcohol pulling a pleasant flush over her features. She'd never been drunk before, but Alaine was definitely a lightweight - She'd barely finished half the bottle. " I do, too, you know. I think of you sometimes... Of all the adventures you must be having." She prayed for him often, also, but wouldn't admit to that. It seemed so childish.

She watched as the male cracked his back, felt her own tense muscles with one tender hand. She had a terrible kink in her neck, and would have tried to ease it out with a hot bath, but hadn't been bothered to heat up all the water needed. To his question, her floppy ears perked, and a sheepish smile flitted over her forest-nymph face. " Well, I've been doing... Alright, I suppose." The lie was told as smoothly as his had been. She wouldn't admit to the night-terrors, the insomnia, or the constant stress of her job; It all seemed like too much complaining, and she didn't want to spoil the evening in his company. But and idea crossed her mind as the collie-woman arched with feline grace, trying to crack her own back but failing. " I don't suppose you'd mind giving me a massage, then, seeing as you're so willing to help? I've got this horrid knot in my shoulders, and it's been killing me for ages..." The alcohol had made her tongue looser than normal, for sober Alaine would never have proposed such a thing. But hey, what was a massage between friends? Stretching out on her belly, the healer took another gulp of the vodka, and felt the fire simmering in her belly.

Speak think walk

[/html]
[html]
OOC: I FUCKIN LOVE IT. <3333 also, feel free to pp Daisuke in whatever way necessary.

Yes... Yes, I think he would like that. He thinks of you often. the woman told him. It was nice to be thought about. Daisuke liked feeling important in the life of another, to be missed when he was gone. It was a selfish thing that he had going there, and he probably would always be like that. He wouldn't purposely let people worry though, After all, he had shown up to see the woman and her son, had he not? It'd probably have to do with the loyalty that he had to certain people. Sooner or later it was expected for him to settle down, and be loyal to a family. For now, he had his friends, and he would be loyal to them. Daisuke kept his oceanic orbs on the woman, a smile still on his face. I do, too, you know. I think of you sometimes... Of all the adventures you must be having. she went on to speak. I think about you guys too, I care for you and always hope that you two are doing well. the male spoke, he debated telling her if he'd ever move here. He had thought about it some time ago, but found himself on the path of self destruction with following after what he yearned to have for himself. He wasn't even sure he'd ever get that certain person that he wanted. He'd just take everyone else he could get he guessed at this point in time. He'd still pursue though. He knew he would. He wasn't happy without having what he wanted. Sometimes I wish that I could always be here with you two the male spoke to the woman, his gentle eyes on her, a loving look in those blue eyes.

The rainbow haired male had let his eyes rest on the woman. Well, I've been doing... Alright, I suppose. she spoke to him, a smooth sentence with a small pause that meant nothing. Daisuke wouldn't make anything of the small pause. He was ignorant. Either that or he ignored the slight prodding in the back of his mind that told him that she was stressed out. Just alright? Haven't been able to stir up anything exciting? the male asked before the woman had went to lay on the bed next to him. I don't suppose you'd mind giving me a massage, then, seeing as you're so willing to help? I've got this horrid knot in my shoulders, and it's been killing me for ages.. she asked him to massage her. He gladly took this up. He had been good with his hands, Snake knew this first hand, and she would be another to be worked on. Not a problem. the male spoke as he had moved to straddle her while she laid on her belly.

When he was comfortably over her, he had taken his hands and started on her neck, his large body looming over her as he worked his fingers into her neck. He could feel the knots in her neck, and he smiled lightly. There's a big one here. the male commented as he massaged the woman's neck, working the knot out, playing with it until it was gone. bye-bye knot Daisuke said with a giggle as he had moved from her neck to her shoulders (mind you after working a few more minutes on her neck) and he had moved his fingers along her shoulder blades before he had decided that it would be easier for him to massage her without her dress on. He sat up and took his hands from her for a moment. Alaine, would you mind taking your dress off? It's be easier for me to work...

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: same goes for you. i don't mind a little pp :3
hover for translation - Alaine is speaking Gaelic, if you're curious.
wc: 426

Perhaps it was the alcohol speaking, but Daisuke seemed genuinely thoughtful as he murmured the prospect of staying, here, with her and Caillen, forever. Touched, the young colliewoman smiled, returned his peaceful gaze. She knew that what he said was true, but she also knew that Daisuke would never be happy if he settled here, not at this stage in his life. He was, after all, her knight in shining armor - Always saving the world, one fellow canid at a time. Although the thought of him always being around was a wonder for her to consider, it was as a bittersweet dream, for that would be like caging a bird and expecting it to sing as though it could still fly the open skies. She would never ask that kind of permanence of him.

Daisuke obediently complied with her wish, shifting over to straddle her lower back. The vodka was filling her mind with a pleasant haze, and the physical contact didn't bother her in the slightest, when normally it would have made her all kinds of twitchy. One floppy collie ear twitched back to catch his question, the woman settling her head on her arms before replying. " No, nothing exciting at all, Dai. Just the usual healer-y stuff... Y'know how it is. You fix one leak, and oops, there springs another, leithéid de beatha... Folks here always seem to be hurting themselves." Her lilting, accented voice was a little slurred, muffled by the soft cream and ivory fur of her arms.

Just then, Daisuke started working his magic. His hands were firm but gentle, easing away at the muscles of her neck. A soft, breathy sigh escaped the tipsy collie-woman, her maw curving up into a little bow of contentment. She was not at all used to being pampered, and this was surely of the best sort! Practically melting under his administrations, the healer almost missed his request. " Mmm? Oh, yes, de cúrsa." Tipping her slender hips so that she could slip out form beneath Daisuke's weight, the lady stood and wobbled for a moment before shimmying the worn green material over her wild auburn curls. The locks of hair fell merrily back into place, tumbling over her bare creamy shoulders in disarray. Tossing the clothing carelessly away, Alaine settled back into place, her curly tail wagging gently.

" What about you, Dai? All that traveling must'a worn you out... I've got all sorts of tonics here, mo cara, and other stuff too. Is there anything that I can do for you?"

Speak think walk

[/html]
[html]
OOC:

No, nothing exciting at all, Dai. Just the usual healer-y stuff... Y'know how it is. You fix one leak, and oops, there springs another, leithéid de beatha... Folks here always seem to be hurting themselves. the woman spoke to him. She spoke a few words that he did not understand, he was curious and didn't realize that Alaine could speak other languages besides English. It almost made Dai jealous of the fact that he was too stupid to know another language (or at least he thought he's get the two confused too much and therefore never bothered to learn anything else) but it made her speech all the more interesting for him to listen to. He tried to figure out what she had said, but soon figured it was too different from English for him to even think about figuring it out. The male tried anyways because he was persistent in such a way. You'd think that you'd meet someone if there's so many that need healing. Plus, Cour is a big pack eesn't it? his voice had gotten slurred a little bit as well, his tongue loose, and body building up with a strange adrenaline. His entire spine had shivered, making his hair on his back stand up (what little there was because of the shaved area where his tattoo laid.) and he shook his spiked head for a moment.

Mmm? Oh, yes, de cúrsa. The woman happily complied with his wishes and she shimmied from under him and stood up, took her dress off, and threw it to the side. She looked utterly delicious to Daisuke as she had slipped out of the green material. Another shiver went up his spine. He took a few deep breaths to keep himself under control for a little bit longer. She again, spoke words that he did not know. His mind was screaming at him to ask, and yet he didn't. Why? Because half of him didn't care. The other half was wondering what she was saying. When she came back down and laid down, he straddled her again and let his hands move her long hair to the side, and he had started to work in small circles on her shoulders. He happily worked on her body, his fingers enjoying every moment of rubbing her down. It was actually making his body anxious in more ways than just one. He was enjoying it none the less though. You know, since he liked to touch beings and he liked to make people feel good.What about you, Dai? All that traveling must'a worn you out... I've got all sorts of tonics here, mo cara, and other stuff too. Is there anything that I can do for you? the woman suddenly asked the islander male. Torn ear had fallen back for a moment. Again the dialect sticking out to him. He giggled lightly. He continued to massage the woman's back before he bent down and put his maw close to her ear. All I need you to do is sit here and be beautiful, my dear Queen Alaine. he spoke his words with thick seduction wrapped all up and down it. The boy had become a man, we all knew that, didn't we?

The male's fingers ran up her spine for a minute before he put his two thumbs together and moved them opposite of each other all the way down her spine until he got to between his legs. He shuddered for a moment and swallowed the extra saliva that was in his mouth. He went back up her spine and leaned in to her again. He pressed his head next to her own, and he nipped lightly at her neck as his fingers continued to work.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc:
wc: 407

His reply made her scrunch up her face pettily, shaking her head in denial. Yes, there were plenty that she healed, but few of them were of a mind for chitchat and bonding. Besides, she'd never had the time to hang around for long afterward, and their gratitude was often belated in coming. There was nothing quite like trying to start a friendship with images of grievous bodily wounds swimming through one's head!

Daisuke did not seem dissuaded by her negativity, so the collie-woman complied with a sigh. " Well, there are a few not-so-bad wolvies... There's a dressmaker, Mr Strel, very dea-chroíoch... And oh! And the girl with the pink hair." She giggled lightly in spite of herself. What vibrant pink hair Miss Orin had! It was such a stunning, unusual color, and the thought of it reminded her of Dai's rainbow spikes. It was peculiar, the way these wolves altered their appearances. She'd never had the opportunity nor the want to, for her thick auburn curls had always been shocking enough.

Having settled back into place atop her, her golden companion re-applied his administrations, albeit with more firm and tantalizing strokes. She could feel him leaning forwards, the cheeky muzzle at her ear, the hot breath and sweet smell of liquor as he spoke. Queen Alaine! She would have objected to the term, but ooh, his hands... What had she been thinking about? Nevermind, it couldn't have been important. His thumbs began their heated trail down her spine, and the slender woman arched slightly, a soft hum of pleasure swelling from her maw. Ooh, his hands were magical! All the tension that had built up in her body since their separation seemed to melt away, down into the mattress, never to be seen again.

The feeling was heightened by the gentle nudge at her neck. The woman instinctively tilted her head aside, baring the ivory curve to the scraping of his teeth. The unexpected feeling made her heavy lashes flicker open in surprise, a breath draw hastily in. Far, far in the back of her mind, a red alarm flashed warningly, but it was smothered by the layers of drink and security and adoration, invisible to her groggy conscious. Her body was humming with some strange energy, and it made her slightly nervous. " ... Dai?" The healer's voice sounded uncertain but slightly husky, the muscles along her spine shivering slightly beneath his warm weight.

Speak think walk

[/html]
[html]
OOC:

Well, there are a few not-so-bad wolvies... There's a dressmaker, Mr Strel, very dea-chroíoch... And oh! And the girl with the pink hair. the woman spoke to him. The Dressmaker, Strel, was a familiar name to him. Dai held an excited grin on his face at the sound of his friend, whom he had slept with at one point in time. Strel! He's one of my very good friends. He's the one who helped me dye my hair again. the male spoke back to the woman, his fingers still working their magic on the woman's back. Pink hair? I've yet to meet the one from Cour that looks like that. the male slightly fumbled over his words, but in the end, he got them to where they made sense, he thought so at least. The woman's reaction to her back being massaged was her arching her back. The male had shaken his head lightly as if to dismiss any thoughts that were not welcome. The thoughts that were not welcome had not come into his mind, at all. He was too far to turn back.

He leaned down, his face near her neck still as she had moved her neck to bare it to him. He nipped it again. She took a breath in. He smiled. ...Dai? the woman asked, her voice unsure. He kissed her where he had nipped her, and then he moved his head up lightly, kissing up her neck, cheek and then he let his hands run down her sides. Once his palms had gotten to her hips, he had let go and put his hand on the mattress next to her. Yes, my dear Alaine? the male asked the woman, wondering what she could want from him now. Her voice was unsure of itself, so he grew slightly nervous about what she wanted to say to him. Maybe she was warning him to not cross any lines that he was so desperate to cross by now. It was weird how much he wanted to cross the line, now that he had the courage, and the ability to at least.

He took the woman's word as the latter. A warning to keep focused on what he was doing and to not get distracted by his penis' mind going insane. Here he was with a woman, and he could take her if he wanted, (which he did) and the only thing that was stopping him was his pants and the stupid little asshole sitting in the back of his drunkened mind that told him "no, don't do it" and then his body screamed yes. Daisuke was thinking that the body was going to win this one, since that little asshole was just that, Little and insignificant to him. At least for now that asshole was insignificant to him. Maybe later, when Daisuke was sober, he'd be more tune to listen to the stupid bastard, but for now, his body was in control. He continued to massage the woman under him, regardless of where it would lead to in the end of it all.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc:
wc: 349

His words washed over her, soothing and entirely Daisuke. Her golden knight, right? Right! She allowed herself to relax, his acceptance of her hesitation settling over them like a damp blanket. Maybe it was a mixture of stress, sleep deprivation and alcohol, but the stirrings in her body were different. The warmth in her belly had gone from woozy and gentle to hotter, more demanding. It confused her, and primarily, it sorta frightened her, that his hands could make her react this way.

If he were any other, Daisuke would probably have already been throws out, or worse, smashed over the head by an empty bottle. But he was no other, he was Daisuke, and she loved him with the affection of almost blood ties. Almost, because that strange fire was there, spreading from her belly through her veins and making her lightheaded. In truth, Alaine didn't recognize the feeling as desire because she'd never truly known desire. She was, as bluntly be, a virgin without her virginity. The aspects of sex that Alaine knew of was the tight ripping between her legs, the lancing pain, the gross stench of bloodied breath, ugly groping hands and persist painful thrusts. She was innocent but for those lasting scars.

Daisuke responded to her hesitant question by running his hands along her sides, before placing them abjectly beside her. Instantly, the collie-woman's body mourned their loss, like a skittish foal now used to the petting of hands. There was a moment of silence, as if Daisuke was going through some sort of battle of wills with himself, in which her bare skin tingled enticingly, tempting his hands to return to their wanderings. And return they did, cautiously, as if to push too hard might shatter her fragile body like glass. She shivered slightly, a live-wire, wondering naively at the strange feelings building within her body. They were enjoyable, but alien. All she knew was that she didn't want them to stop.

" ... That feels good."

If there was one thing Daisuke was good at, it was ridding her of her fears.

Speak think walk

[/html]
[html]
OOC:

Daisuke was no stranger to desire. Half of the time, it had controlled his actions. The desire to do this, to do that. The man was run by desire, his nose, and an interesting smell. To call him a dog wouldn't be wrong. He was made into a dog from the first time he'd ever had sex, when Svara Thames had forced herself onto the male who had known nothing of sex at the point in time, and she showed him sex, though not without taking a few claws across his muzzle when he began to enjoy it too much. The woman had raped him in a way, but also taught him what it was like. Without her, he'd never know what to do with the desire that would find itself deep within the body of the man. He had the desire the one night with Brooklyn, and then again with Strelein. The same desire came around when Snake did (but he was always too scared to even do anything about that one; in fear of being rejected) and now, here it was again, present in his lower belly, groin area.

... That feels good. after a long silence, the woman had told him these words. He smiled lightly as he looked down at the bare back of the woman that he was working his fingers on. He moved his hands to the base of her tail, and he again, ran his fingers up her spine in a circular fashion to get whatever knots he missed before out and gone. he took a deep breath in as he could feel himself getting a little bit claustrophobic with him being in his pants. He tried to shake the feeling away once again. He wanted it, but he didn't want it. He wanted to take his pants off and have her now and then, and maybe later again, but he knew about how she had been running away from Caillen's dad, and he knew that the only reason she would be running was because he had probably actually raped her. Not like how Daisuke's rape went with him enjoying every last moment of it, but her being in pain, and not wanting it. He was almost afraid that he would be treading water that he wanted nothing to do with treading, but then again, this experience could be the one that was good for her, and then she would be more open to people, be more social and not scared of the world. Daisuke didn't know. He was just trying to find reasons to not do what he wanted to do.

Good, that's what I want you to feel the male spoke to the woman, his body against, leaning down for him to press his head into her neck. He kissed her neck again, and then started to move down. He moved to her shoulders, then to her spine, and he planted kisses all the way down, moving himself back as he moved down. He would stop at the base of her tail, right above her beautiful butt. He let his fingers move onto her hips, and he massaged them between his fingers, at some point he had moved on them to where her hips danced on the bed from side to side as he worked them. Once he felt like those were good to go, he kissed both hips before he had plopped down onto the bed next to her. He took a loose curl in his hand and moved it away from her face so he could see her beautiful eyes. How was that?

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: the ball is in your court. all the way?
wc: 399

His soft, sexy half-lisp made her smile groggily, emerald eyes drifting half closed again, body thrumming with heat and energy. She could feel his body pressing up against hers, the masculine scent of him mingling with her own spicy femininity as those lips played at her neck again. This time she did not freeze up or resist, allowing a soft hum to voice her happiness at the touch. Slowly, his hands and mouth began to move down her body, winding a path of heat and kisses across her shivering body. Beneath silky fur her skin trembled to each point of contact, but still the woman did not deter him, allowing the golden brute to trail right down to the base of her tail. The area was sensitive, and his butterfly touch there made her quiver slightly, the warmth in her stomach gather to lick like flames across her body.

Her hips arched slightly to his touch, but just as she was relaxing to the feeling, Daisuke stopped. Emerald eyes peered open once more as he flopped onto the mattress beside her, pixie face turning to look at him innocently. The golden male looked pleased with himself, but then again, she rarely saw him without his trademark sunny smile. His fingers lifted to tuck a coil of copper-spun auburn back from her face, and the woman smiled at him, too drunk to be embarrassed by her previous reactions. Infact, her body was growing restless without his touch, instincts that she'd long since damned bubbling up in her mind. Emerald eyes were glazed with desire as they looked to his ocean blue, one floppy ear tilting to catch his question.

" Mmmm, good. But..." How could she explain to him what she wanted, if she didn't know it herself? Shifting her body so that they lay fully facing each other, Alaine gnawed on her lower lip, watching him with those entrancing emerald eyes. Whatever it was that made her move, she did not recall, but one second she was merely watching him, and the next her hand was resting on the side of his golden face. It was as if she were moving in a dream, not quite sure of her actions, nor the meaning behind them. Rising up onto one elbow, the slender beauty leaned over his head for a moment, before tilting his chin to pull their lips together.

Speak think walk

[/html]
[html]
OOC:

He laid next to her, his body only inches from her own. His eyes were watching her own beautiful emerald eyes as they looked at him. The thing he always found strange about her eyes was that they were green in the part where they were supposed to be colored, but the Sclera of the eye was a deep emerald as well, darker than her iris color, but still green none the less. Daisuke had never seen eyes like this, and he had found it only to be unique to Alaine herself. Her son certainly didn't have it, and neither did Daisuke nor any of the dogs, wolves, or coyotes that he had met that were obviously not Alaine. There were many things about her that were unique, and that he found attractive. It'd be easy to say that Daisuke was attracted to Alaine, from her eyes all the way down to her toes and back to that scar that many males would consider to be ugly. He found her, as a whole, to be beautiful in every way. A shiver went up his spine, causing his little fur along his back to spike up again.

Mmmm, good. But.. the woman spoke before she moved her body to where her naked body had pointed at him. He looked at her beautiful body that he had not seen naked since so long ago. He had remembered it back them but now it seemed more beautiful because she was not as thin, malnourished she once had been. He held a smile on his maw as he looked at her. She had put her hand on his cheek and slowly came in for a kiss. He kissed her with the built-up passion that was in his body at the moment, his hand coming to meet her cheek as well. He pushed towards her, one of his hands wandering down to his pants button, where he had unlatched it and he had unhooked his tail slot with that same free hand before he wiggled lightly out of his pants. When his pants were all the way down, he kicked them to the floor, somewhere that he did not care to look for, and he had kissed her again and again. He had moved from her lips down to her neck, and to her breasts, where he paused for a moment, licking her nipples, teasing them for a moment before he had moved down to her belly. He had nudged to where she would be laying on her back, and he came to hover over her once she was on her back.

God, Alaine. You're so fucking beautiful. the male spoke to the woman as he had given her another kiss on the lips. He hadn't mounted over her yet, almost feeling as if it wasn't the time to do so yet. He wanted her to want him. To need him. She wasn't at that point yet. At least, he didn't think so yet. He was waiting for her to prove him wrong.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc:
wc: 468

It was like an explosion, tearing right through her and him. A duo of needs clashing together with the force of thunderclouds, jolting lightning all through her body. He responded just as she'd hoped, just as she'd known he would. But this was all knew, all uncharted territory, and her naivety was offered to him and him alone. No other she knew would be offered what the collie-woman was offering him now. He rose to meet her in passion, her teeth nipping against his piercings, her attention drugged with him. This is what her body wanted. This is what she needed.

She didn't notice him removing his pants until he was likewise naked. Nakedness had never bothered her much - She'd gone without clothing for long periods of her life before, and the feel of his thick golden fur sliding against her own cream and ivory was as simple as it was natural. His mouth, having claimed her own entirely, now made a heated trail down her bared throat, urgent and dominant. The breath jarred in her through when at last he found one breath, her body bowing up to meet the seeking tongue, a soft utterance of delight pouring from her open maw. Lying on her back, the womans arms came up over her head in abandon as she surrendered to the primal urges her body had been denied so long. Daisuke hovered over her, his vibrant blue eyes a feverpitch as her own glazed emerald lifted to meet them.

He spoke quickly, harshly, and stole her mouth again in another blistering kiss. Her body arch up to meet his, arms lifting to tangle in the mess of his rainbow locks, soft feminine curves crushing up against hard masculine muscle. This was not Daisuke, the meek and submission youth that had saved her life, this was Daisuke, the grown man, perhaps her best friend in this land. Back before Caillen's father, she had been known as beautiful; Others had used the word like a label, used it to brand her. But after, with her deep shoulder-scar, the beauty that she'd always believed was her greatest quality had been gone, and any worthiness she'd felt for a healthy love-life with it. But here he was, fueling it up, saving her from herself once again.

She pulled back, her hands running along his chest, her gaze drawing down lower... Woah. Emerald eyes widened slightly, before she felt a giggle rising up. " That's not... That's not going to fit." The laugh bubbled forth now. She'd seen canine men naked, but this was the first wolf member she'd ever actually looked at. A mixture of being drunk and nervously turned on made her laugh. " That's too big to fit in me!" Not that she knew anything about it, really.

Speak think walk

[/html]
[html]
OOC:

His kisses were sweet. Her teeth tangled with his piercings for a minute, the ivory clanging against the metal, which made him giggle lightly. It had been awhile since the male had someone play with his piercings, it felt funny with the way people played with them, the way it moved through his lip as she had kissed it. Daisuke wiggled his tail as he had kissed her down her neck and to her shoulders, kissing the scar she held there not once, not twice, but four times with each claw mark that was there. He smiled lightly as he had traced his fingers over the scar. He traced the scar though, his clawed finger running over it for a minute, his eyes on the scar, looking so closely at it, and loving every second of it. He stopped to look at her in her eyes again, and give her yet another kiss. She looked up at him, looking at all of him, before he eyes wandered down to his manhood. He was not shy, and did not try to deviate her eyes from where they were or anything. Instead, he wondered what she thought of it since she had been staring at it for a minute before her chest let out a giggle.

That's not... That's not going to fit. the woman spoke. Daisuke cocked his head lightly. Wha- he didn't have a chance to continue before the woman continued. That's too big to fit in me! she exclaimed, her maw letting out another giggle. Daisuke didn't think he'd be too big for her, nor too small, but just the right size. At least he hoped he would be. I'm sure he'll fit comfortably. the male growled seductively before he had gone to get his lower half over her as well. His legs were on both sides of her, and he sat down on top of her, him not being able to push into her yet, but she would be able to feel the tip close to her own warmth. He smiled lightly as he kissed her on the lips. Daisuke had grabbed the woman's thighs and he spread them apart before he had gotten himself in between her two legs. Daisuke held that huge grin on his face as he looked down at her. His hands were on the bottom of her thighs as he had finally moved in closer to her. He teased her with the feeling on his length down there, ready to be put into her, but just centimeters away from her.

He leaned forward to kiss her again, one of his hands slipping from her thigh and reaching to her face. He slowly let his hand run over her cheek and neck fur. Daisuke let his lips move against her own before he had finally pushed himself into her. He let a content growl from his throat as he had slowly thrusted into the woman, taking it slow. What was the rush anyways?

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: feel free to pp climax or fade out or something, if ya want X3
wc: 313

Daisuke growled his reply, but not in a scary way, in a way that made her tingle with excitement and desire. He shifted against her, and the woman moaned softly, her gaze lifting back up to his own trustingly. Whatever happened now, she could and would deal with it, and just possibly, she would enjoy it. It was time for Alaine Winters to let the past be and move on, and who better to do so with than her very own golden knight? His hands grabbed firmly at her thighs, pulling them apart. As he did so, the woman wrapped her legs about his waist, instinctively arching her hips to meet his own. He teased her relentlessly, and she whimpered against his mouth, more than ready.

The tip of him teased the warm center of her, and she tensed, preparing herself for pain. That is what it had been last time - All pain, but this time, she was ready for it. However, Daisuke had other ideas - His hand traveled up over her face, his lips testing her own again, making her head swim hazily until she'd forgotten all about the pain that was surely to come. When at last he thrust into her, Alaine arched, her body tight as a bowstring, her claws digging into the back of his neck, as she hissed, exhilarated. There was no pain. The absence of it made her body shiver with relief, thick lashes fluttering low over those emerald eyes. Beneath the creamy fur of her cheeks she was flushed, panting slightly between his kisses.

He pushed in torturously slowly, and using her legs to pull him closer, Alaine rose to meet him, pulling her lithe body tightly to his until he was all the way in. Her claws were probably digging into his skin, but she couldn't help herself - Instinct had taken over.

Speak think walk

[/html]