there won't be a next time
[html]

ooc goodnesssss

He was glad he reminded him her name, he wasn’t sure if he had it right when he was thinking about it. It was good she did he’d have gotten it wrong. When she asked if something was wrong he bristled a little at the thought of the source of his unhappiness. But he calmed himself not wanting Princess to think he was angry with her.

My sister has locked herself in her room again… for over a month. She refuses to go out at all. I get so little time with her…

He said, feeling his sister just didn’t care about him at all, even though deep down inside he knew that she did, and that she wanted them to stay close but she got so obsessed with her books that she cut everyone, even him off.
I really shouldn’t be putting my worries on you… I’m sure my sister will come out, I just wanted to see her today is all.

He’d been close to her since they were born, and he’d taken care of her for so long that it was like he needed to see her just to have a good day anymore. He hated putting his worries on other’s though. Marahute saw his discomfort and she pulled on one of his earrings. All Niro did was put his hand on Marahute’s head to calm her and let her know he’d be fine.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8edf5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; text-align:right;}
.nirogifty02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty02 {margin:0 auto; width:355px; background-color:#1a4490; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 70-001.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e8edf5; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty02-border1 {width:357px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty02-line1 {width:331px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8da1c8; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread