there won't be a next time
[html]

Private for Niro! ♥

Princess had found herself on the beach again, hoping she might run into someone again. Meeting Ever the other day had done something for her mood, but it had quickly slipped back to what it was before. There was no way for her to deny that she was feeling down and betrayed, a feeling that had returned recently as a result of her brother's departure in December. She was not willing to admit it, but she had never fully gotten over his leaving. Haven had noticed the dip in her mood, and he had asked her over the past few days what was bothering her, but she had brushed it off, telling him it was unimportant. And why not? It wasn't important.

The girl's silky white halter dress lay flat against her petite form today, elegant curls piled atop her head. It there was anything to say about the fact that she did not do much and was often bored, at least she was never lazy about her appearance. Princess knew that she was striking, and she did not mean that vainly. It was simply a matter of fact that she was very pretty. The sun was out today, the wind all but gone, a surprise after the weather the other day.

<style type="text/css">
.princess-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#985aaf; letter-spacing:1px; }
.princess-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.princess-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.princess-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:403px; background-color:#303030; background-image:url(http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/619/souls20.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d5bffd; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae (ever Mayawyn)!
[/html]
[html]

WC: 305 (3 Points)

Today he’d tried getting Orin out of her room but she refused to budge, it was another experiment or something she was reading, he was fuming, he rarely got mad, but today he just wanted to spend time with his own sister was that something too hard to ask for? He grumbled as he walked out of the Chien hotel, heading for the nicest, quietest place he knew… well it wouldn’t be quiet for the waves, but it was a soothing sound that he’d started caring for since he’d came here. As long as he wasn’t the one on a boat in that water it was good. Marahute could feel his anger all over him, and was moving from side to side on his shoulder, anxious because of his mood.

Moving to the beach and hearing the distant waves his anger started to subside, as though the sound of the waves were pulling the feeling from him into the ocean. He walked closer just spotting the beach and then the young woman he’d hunted with not to long ago, he had never been formally introduced as they were in a hurry that day, so he walked over to her. She seemed a little distracted though, but if she didn’t want his company he’d leave her be.

Hi there, I remember you from the hunt, My name is Niro Takekuro.

He said, a smile on his face, which didn’t hide the anger he was still having with his sister. He tried keeping his mind off of her, but how could he? It was such a nice day and she was inside, locked in her room, not even wanting to come out. He hated it when she was in this state, but he wasn’t about to complain to Princess who seemed to have her own troubles.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8edf5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; text-align:right;}
.nirogifty02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty02 {margin:0 auto; width:355px; background-color:#1a4490; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 70-001.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e8edf5; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty02-border1 {width:357px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty02-line1 {width:331px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8da1c8; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

=D

After her brother had left her, it taken her weeks to finally get over his absence. There had been a period of a few months that had been blissful, and her brother had hardly been on her mind. Now, the thought of her brother's sudden departure had returned full-force, and she did not know how to pull herself out of the hole she had fallen into. For once, she wanted to do it on her own, too. Princess did not want Haven to have to pick up the pieces and fix her again. He did enough for her as it was, and she did not want to be completely dependent on him for something so trivial.

The approach of another was not missed, but Princess did not turn to face him until she was spoken to. "Hi, Niro. I'm Princess," she reminded him, incase he might have forgotten. Admittedly, she had not remembered his name, nor had she remembered the name of the other male that had hunted with them. Anann's name was remembered, though she had no idea why the woman's name had stayed in her mind. "Is something wrong?" she asked, though her heart was not in it all the way. Still though, despite his smile, it seemed like something was bothering him. Princess thought it would be a good idea to ask.

<style type="text/css">
.princess-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.princess-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:403px; background-color:#303030; background-image:url(http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/619/souls20.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d5bffd; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc goodnesssss

He was glad he reminded him her name, he wasn’t sure if he had it right when he was thinking about it. It was good she did he’d have gotten it wrong. When she asked if something was wrong he bristled a little at the thought of the source of his unhappiness. But he calmed himself not wanting Princess to think he was angry with her.

My sister has locked herself in her room again… for over a month. She refuses to go out at all. I get so little time with her…

He said, feeling his sister just didn’t care about him at all, even though deep down inside he knew that she did, and that she wanted them to stay close but she got so obsessed with her books that she cut everyone, even him off.
I really shouldn’t be putting my worries on you… I’m sure my sister will come out, I just wanted to see her today is all.

He’d been close to her since they were born, and he’d taken care of her for so long that it was like he needed to see her just to have a good day anymore. He hated putting his worries on other’s though. Marahute saw his discomfort and she pulled on one of his earrings. All Niro did was put his hand on Marahute’s head to calm her and let her know he’d be fine.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8edf5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; text-align:right;}
.nirogifty02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty02 {margin:0 auto; width:355px; background-color:#1a4490; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 70-001.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e8edf5; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty02-border1 {width:357px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty02-line1 {width:331px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8da1c8; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

=D

She turned her head to fully study Niro as he spoke, a spark of envy being drawn out of her at his words. With how much she had been dwelling on her brother as of late, to hear him mention a sister, even if he was upset with her at the moment, made her a bit jealous. It was not intentional, of course, but she had difficulty suppressing the thought. "I didn't realize you had a sister here," she said, her tone rather bland. Princess doubted she had ever met Niro's sister, but she thought it might be worth it for the girl to get out of her room every now and then to at least get some fresh air.

She considered the idea for a very brief moment, trying to decide what was worse: Having your sibling in close reach but not paying attention to you, or not even knowing if they were alive and safe. It was a tough call, but she thought she knew. "At least you know she's safe and she didn't just... up and leave you unnanounced, without so much as a good bye," she added. The note that Ares had left did not count for much, if anything at all. The idea of the note only made her angry.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 323 (3 points)

Her reply didn’t surprise him at all, many of the wolves didn’t know that he had a sister, he talked about her freely, but she was never around… and then when they do meet her they didn’t know he and her were twins. It was rather hard to tell, her being all white with pink dreads, and him being a lighter grey and a black natural mohawk… it was just an uncanny thought. Well to him it wasn’t to others it was.

I don’t think I mentioned her when we last saw each other.

He said…but he stopped thinking about Orin when Princess seemed to spat out the words in anger. He could see and smell that she wasn’t very happy with the words that came out of his mouth. He wasn’t sure what angered her, him for complaining about his sister, or did something happen with her own sibling? These thoughts made him curious, and yet feel sorry all at once, and he’d feel even worse if it was what he’d said, but he didn’t think that was the case.

Is… is there something wrong? Do you want to talk about it?

Niro said, letting her have the attention now. He wouldn’t mind if she let her anger out, he just did… maybe it would make her feel better. Maybe… well he wasn’t sure of her situation. The only thing he was sure about was he could listen, and he knew that it always felt better just to talk, or even yell something out.He wasn’t a wolf professional, he didn’t know everything that was inside a wolf’s head, but he knew a few things here or there, that had been worked on him. Right now though… he could tell she was not a very happy and he wanted to help her, after all they were pack mates and it would be the least he could do, after putting his worries on her.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

=D

"I'm sorry," she said, hanging her head and shaking it from side to side. "I didn't mean... To snap at you or anything." And she truly felt bad for snapping at him. Niro was one of the nicer people she had met, and she had not meant to project her hurt and anger onto him. It had been completely unintentional, and she hoped that she could make it up to him, at least by being nicer and more careful about who and what her anger about her brother affected. After all, it had not been Niro's fault that Ares had left. Why would she be mad at him or even project her hurt on him?

Princess sighed heavily. "Well... yes. It's kind of a long story. But the short version is, my mother was horrible and abused my brother, so we ran away together when we were three or four months old. When we were seven months old, I decided to come find her, and my brother and I got separated. But then I found him again a little before we turned a year old, and he was living in Crimson Dreams, so I moved there to be with him. Then, without a word of warning, he was gone. He left me a note, but... I'm still hurt. This was months ago." Princess stopped to let him digest the information. "I don't want to be hurting or angry anymore... But I don't know how to stop it." These words were spoken helplessly. Princess truly had no idea.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:353 (3 Points) OOC: hopefully this is ok, if I need to change anything let me know!!! And you has permission to berate him and/or slap him Wink

As Niro listened to princess he felt worse, and more selfish then ever. He wasn’t feeling sorry for her, and he could understand her anger, but he knew that every wolf was their own entity. He was quiet after she finished talking, for a little bit so she could get her bearings. Then calmly spoke, slowly, not like she was dumb, but like he was thinking rather hard, he wanted to choose his words wisely in this case.

I know how you feel. I watched my parents as they chased off a pair of thieves. We stayed in the general area until another pack of thieves came. We never saw them again. You at least know your brother has every intention of being alive. It sounds to me that he needed to go his separate way.

He swallowed, hoping this didn’t bring an outbreak of unhappiness on him, but from what she was saying, that’s what it sounded like. He took a few more breaths.

I know it’s hard to hear, I would do the same thing. I love my sister, and she loves me, we both know that, I know that we will eventually go our separate ways.

Just talking to her seemed to calm himself down, and he was also giving himself advice it seemed, which was all well enough, he needed what he could get. He was glad he knew where his sister was right at the moment but any day she would be walking out of Cour des Miracles, and Niro wouldn’t be able to follow her. He knew how much that would hurt, but he’d know she’d be able to take care of herself, no matter how many things he threw in anger (since that was what he did on such occasions.)

If he wants to see you again, I’m sure he’ll find you no matter what. Deep down we all know our siblings won’t always be there.

He was going to get slapped in the face verbally or physically, just for saying something like that, especially to one in denial, he’d be ready for it at least.

[/html]
[html]

sorry for the delay, last few weeks of summer were busybusybusy! <3

Princess felt her eyes narrow and she looked at Niro quizzically. What he said did not make all that much sense to her. She felt bad that he would have watched his parents be herded to their death, or so she assumed, but she'd seen bad things, too, at the hands of her own mother. It wasn't a competition, though, so she let that slide. A lot of people had seen horrors akin to what they had each seen, anyway. That was not the part that had her questioning what he was saying, and she was at a loss for what to say.

"What do you mean, siblings won't always be there? How do you know that? And why not?" She did not like the suggestion that she should have expected her brother to desert her like he did. Niro probably thought she deserved it for being stupid or something! "Well, I think that's absurd. Why shouldn't I think I would always have my brother, and I have every right to be upset when he deserts me because he's a coward." She could feel her lip begin to quiver, and she pushed away sadness. This was not a recent thing, having lost her brother, but she had been suddenly upset again lately. She did not like the idea that she should have expected this, if that was indeed what Niro was saying.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 397ooc: Niro fails

Her reaction was understandable, and frankly something he almost half believed in, but he knew that one of these days he would have to part with his sister, no matter how much he hated it. That’s why spending time with her now was so crucial to him. He took a patient sigh, although what he really wanted to do was just shake her and hope sense came into her head.

Every wolf has to go their own way, sometimes they stay near, sometimes they go far away, a wolf can’t do something just because another wants them to do it.
He said calmly, thinking as fast as he could to get it all out before she interrupted him.

I guess I could say my sister will one day leave me, and it seems it may be sooner than later.

He said, his voice cracked on the last few words. He didn’t want to think about his sister leaving him. He knew she wasn’t the same as most wolves, she’d always had him to save her tail whenever she got in trouble, but he could tell she’d been maturing as of late, although she still had her fantasies and thought most of what was in her books was real, but she was starting to understand more lately.

I don’t think your brother is a coward, although… it was rather rude of him to leave without a goodbye, but he’ll always be your brother… agh I guess I don’t know entirely what I’m saying, or how to say it.

He sighed with frustration. He knew what he wanted to tell her, but he felt he couldn’t get it all out into words. For all he knew… he made it all worse. That was the last thing he wanted to do so he waited for her answer to what he was saying, hoping what he said was what he wanted to get across, he could tell she was quite angry with her brother though, he might be too if Orin went off and didn’t say goodbye or leave a note. He knew he wouldn’t be so angry even if she did leave a note but not saying goodbye, it was like, she’d never want to see her again… the thought came into his head and he finally added

I’m sure your brother does care about you very much though.

[/html]
[html]

She felt stung by the idea that she should have expected this. Princess and Buttface (or Ares, as he was later known to be called) had been through a lot together, and though they had been separated a few times, it still had come as a shock for him to leave her so suddenly. Surely Niro could understand that this was not something that had been obvious to her, even if it seemed obvious to him. "But why settle for that? Why not... Do something to try and stop her?" Princess could not fathom why he seemed so willing to settle for his sister just leaving him! Did he not want to cling to her, especially after losing their parents? It had been their mother's abuse of Buttface that had brought them closer together than most siblings grew up to be.

Sighing, Princess relented. The fight had gone out of her quickly, diminished faster than it usually would have. It did nothing for her to argue with Niro about his views, because in the back of her mind, the Lady knew that what he was saying was true. She had finally found her place in life in Cour des Miracles, standing happily beside Haven as his mate. That was all that really mattered to her—having a mate she loved, a decent rank, and to keep looking as lovely as she always did. "I guess you're right," she said listlessly. "But I still don't like it... But if she's still here, your sister, maybe you could do something to change her mind?" She hadn't the faintest idea of what it would be, though.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 389 (3 Points)

She didn’t seem to understand what he was trying to say, he didn’t blame her though. He sighed trying to think of how to tell her. His brain was going a mile a minute trying to piece the words together. Then thinking he got what he wanted he spoke softly and patiently.

Because if I stop her, I will stop her from being who she really is, and that’s not fair to her. She needs time to explore on her own. If she wants to return that’s great, but if not I know she will still be with me in my heart.

It might not be enough for him, and surely not enough for Princess but that’s all they could do, was keep their loved ones close as they can till things change… that’s what it always did was change. He smiled at Princess about him changing his sisters mind.

I don’t really know if she’s planning on leaving, but I can’t even get into her room to talk to her, much less convince her of anything. She’s a very heady kind of wolf. She basically does what is on her mind and it’s very hard to… get her to change her mind.

He said, remembering their voyage here, the walk they’d taken to get to the boat that sailed up the coast to Nova scotia. She’d been so determined he had no choice but to follow her, or she would have dragged him the whole way, but he was happy just to get away from the chaos and disgust of the world he was living in.

Everything will be fine. I am sure you’ve a strong brother and he is taking good care of himself if he’s anything like you, and you will be a very happy wolf if he visits.

Niro said, he knew siblings should visit one another, now and again, at least to say hey sibling I’m alive and well! But that was his thoughts and he knew if he left he’d do that with his sister. He didn’t know how other wolves acted though and it seemed Princess and her brother were both quite close for some time. He hoped he was getting to her, she did seem to calm considerably, but he wished she were as easy as his sister to calm down.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

A very faint smile lingered on her pretty face, though she did not want to admit that it was there. It seemed that she was pretty similar to Niro's sister in that respect, as she knew that she was very stubborn and set in her own ways. It had always been that if she had decided to do something, she did it, and no one had been able to stop her. "I guess that makes sense, and I'm kind of the same way. I've always done what I've wanted when I wanted to, too," she said almost ruefully. Her life would have been drastically different if she had not been that way since her birth, but she was happy with where she was now, with the exception of feeling down about her brother all of a sudden.

"I don't think he will visit, not because of why he left... But thanks, I guess. I mean, what you said makes enough sense." She knew that she should just be grateful that he had done something he needed to do for himself to feel safe and happy, even if it meant that he was no longer with her. As long as he was alive somewhere, that should be good enough for her, shouldn't it? Princess hoped she could grow more accustomed to the idea, but admittedly, she did feel a bit better. "Well, I hope your sister doesn't end up leaving... And thanks, for the talk I mean. How have you been, other than the stuff with your sister?" She hoped he had been well.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:337 OOC: We could get this wrapped up perdy soon now Big Grin

It seemed that he had convinced her that siblings moved on all the time, and it seemed to teach him his own lesson. Orin was her own person, and he didn’t own her and he couldn’t make her do something she didn’t want to do at the moment, which now seemed ok, since he’d put his own words in for Princess, if not for the both of them. He smiled when she asked how he was ding otherwise.

Very well in fact. I think our next pack hunt my red tail will be ready to actually track prey for us.

He’d been training Tobias for tracking as well as he could. The whole thing was rather hard, and he couldn’t figure out how he’d managed it thus far, it was so complicated to speak out about it himself, but demonstrating it was easier. He was training Marahute in tracking as well, soon she would be able to fly and hunt all on her own. Most of it was from instinct, and he knew it would mean she may leave him or stay, he was hoping she’d stay, they had such a bond together that he didn’t want her to leave either. What was the point in being a falconer if his birds always left him?

How have you been holding up? I do not know much of what you do here although I know you are a pretty good hunter. What do you occupy your time with?

He asked curiously. He had asked this question to many of the wolves here and he’d gotten different answers, ones that he didn’t expect to get himself. He was smiling again and Marahute was now calm when his tension from the whole matter had lifted. The talk did renew something in him, and he was glad he’d managed to speak with Princess, she had good points though, he did wish that others saw things the way she did, but he never would keep anyone locked up for his own benefit.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I feel stupid for the wait on this, lovey! ;-;

Princess felt as though a small weight had been lifted off her chest, though it was not the perfect feeling. What Niro had to say about siblings leaving did make sense, even if it was not something the Lady particularly liked. She hated to think that Ares might never return to her, but with the possible presence of Tokyo lingering overhead, it was not something she expected to happen soon. She supposed it only mattered if he was safe and happy wherever he was, because he had not felt safe and happy in this area. As long as he was alive and well (and she hoped he was), that was the most important thing. Selfishly, she still wanted him to live near her, but she needed to get past that soon, she knew.

"You're generous with your compliments," she said with a small laugh. "I'm a terrible hunter, but thanks." It was true, though, that Princess was very rarely useful in the case of hunting. "I really... don't do much. I need to find a hobby. How did you decide you wanted to work with birds?" It was certainly not something she wanted to do, but it seemed to work out well for the mohawked wolf. Maybe finding out how he decided what to do would help her out a bit, as well. She certainly needed to find something to do with herself.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Crappy horrible post I fell asleep in the middle of making >.<

No you and Anann were the first to get those deer, and that was a big part in the whole thing, I’m not being generous.

He said, his words came out sincere, he didn’t want her to think that he was too easy on his compliments, because her actions when he hunted with her was enough for him to say she was good at hunting.

I’m sure you’ll find something you like to do.

he said to unsure statement, he wondered how it felt to be that way, he knew quite a few wolves who were like that, but he’d always wanted to work with birds, ever since he’d seen one, and it all seemed possible when he found his falconry book, which he kept sacred and in his room at all times.

I guess it started when I saw a bird catching a rabbit, back when I was a pup. My mom and dad didn’t really think that it was a good idea for me to talk about the birds the way I did, I just loved seeing how it came from the sky out of nowhere and plucked the animal right from under our noses.

he shrugged, he knew she probably didn’t want to hear all the details, but he just couldn’t help it, to him that was an extremely beautiful sight, and he’d never ever forget it.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

He could certainly think whatever he wanted, and the Lady of the Court was certainly flattered, but Princess knew that it was far from true. She had only been following Annan’s example, and what was worse was the fact that she had felt sick at the sight of the blood spilling from the doe. It had pained her greatly to see the destruction of life, despite having hunted before. Princess had never hunted large game much at all, as she was usually a solitary hunter, so seeing the large prey’s expression at the end of its life had saddened her deeply. Still though, if the mohawked male wanted to think of her as a good hunter, she supposed she wouldn’t argue. He didn’t sound like he was trying to flatter her, so he must truly believe it.

“Why didn’t they want you to talk about it?” she asked bluntly, finding the idea very strange indeed. Probably it stemmed from the fact that she had never had parents to raise her, so she did not truly understand what it meant to have parents. She assumed that they would want to be supportive of their children (provided they were not named Tokyo Chance), but then again, what did she know? “I don’t think I could do what you do… I don’t like to see the blood,” she admitted. She wasn’t very good as a wolf, evidently, but she survived.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

(3 Points)

Her question was a legitimate one, he’d always wondered the same way but remembering back on it now, even though it seemed so natural to him now, after all the reactions he’d gotten both good and bad he could see in a way why they didn’t want him delving into such things.

I honestly think they were afraid of me being different, that wanting to play with birds when I was a pup or just staring at them in the sky, I guess it mad them scared that I might climb a tree and try flying myself.

He explained, that was the best he could say, he didn’t know if they were even alive to this day for him to ask them, and he doubted if they had lived the attack they wouldn’t be close enough for a visit to ask them, all he knew was that he’d proved that he was more successful training the birds to do what he wished than staring at them. Though he’d wanted to always do it that way. His heart sank at her mention of the blood, yes he saw plenty of that throughout his life, he didn’t revel in it. He love the taste of it though, but to see another’s life leaving them did not ever please him, but he knew that these things were the way they were for a reason.

I can understand that. In fact I did meet a woman who didn’t eat very much meat, though I think I made her queasy just by fishing and killing it before it suffocated…

He said, guiltily thinking of Clover and her reaction to the second fish he’d caught, he had felt guilty, but he rarely fished and didn’t know exactly the best and most humane way to kill a fish.

<style type="text/css">
.eaglefish b {font-weight:bold; color:#5C430D; text-shadow: #A39069 1px 1px 1px; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.eaglefish-ooc { font-weight:bold; padding:15px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px; color:#5C430D; text-align:right; text-shadow: #A39069 1px 1px 1px;}
.eaglefish p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.eaglefish {margin:0 auto; width:463px; background-color:#DBCDB0; background-image:url(http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1861/coolio.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.eaglefish-border {width:465px; border:1px solid #5C430D; margin:0 auto; }
.eaglefish .separator{width:430px; border-bottom:1px dashed #5C430D; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

300+

Surely his parents had only wanted the best for him, as Princess knew that most parents did want for their children. As terrible as her mother had been, at least the Lady Chance was able to recognize that the way that Tokyo had been to her children had not been the norm. Most were lucky enough to be raised by parents that loved them, and while she was envious of such a thing, she was relatively content with where she had ended up. As much as she missed her brother, she had to admit she liked the pack that she lived in and she absolutely loved the man she had decided to mate with.

"I don't think they had anything to worry about, you seem pretty normal to me. I like you well enough." From the short periods of time they had spent together, the Lady Princess had become fond of him, as a friend of course. He was nice enough and she wasn't worried about him being a jerk in the future. He was also closer to her own age and that added more in ways of friendship than it would have if she were, for example, to consider Anu. She adored the older woman, of course, but they were on different levels due to an age difference.

"How did she survive, not eating meat much? Was she healthy?" she asked curiously. The idea of not eating meat was very bizarre to her. Meat was simply something she knew was required for their diet, even if she knew her own diet wasn't fantastic. Unless Haven caught dinner, she usually ate small game, rarely larger than a rabbit. It was an interesting idea, though, especially since she did not like having to hunt. Princess doubted she would stop eating meat, but it was definitely an interesting concept.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

He smiled, knowing she was right, his parents had loved him to their fullest until he was six months of age when they were either nearly torn to pieces or were torn to pieces, which they could not help as they’d been protecting him and his sister with their lives.

Yes they were looking out for the best. They were loners so an idea of staying in one spot like a pack was quite strange to them, and I doubt would sit with them very well.

He said thinking of them and their ways, they were much different than the wolves that lived in packs, or any of the wolves here. Most of them back home had all been well chaotic. He was glad he got away from there and was here, he’d never have mmet all the wolve’s he had already.

She did look on the thinner side, but she did eat the fish that I gave her, so who knows, it might work to be a fish eater rather than a full blooded meat eater.

He shrugged at the thought, he didn’t think he could live off of fish and if he couldn’t eat any meat at all, he doubted he’d live long because he would kill himself for the lack of it. He worked for his meals and he always made sure to kill as quickly as possible to not cause the animal any pain.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]