Sit! I said Sit!
Layla was quite taken by the new male. She was also quite curious about him. Why was he staying here with Conor? Could this wolf be related to him? If that was the case then why didn't he carry as strong of a scent as any pack mate would? All good questions, but none would be answered unless she actually asked the wolf.

She then tilted her head a bit to the side as the male spoke in a different language. It sounded so beautiful. She wondered what language it was he was speaking in. "What a lovely language. What language is that you are speaking?" She wondered if this wolf would be able to teach some of the language to her.

She then heard his answer to her question before. For now? What does he mean by that? Is he not a member of this pack? She adjusted her stance a bit and took her place beside him, inching a little bit closer. She held her hands together behind her back as she rocked a bit back and forth on her feet. "For now huh? Are you not a member of this pack?"

“You’re new as well no?”

Layla noticed the smile on his face and widened the smile on her face. "Yes I am. I just joined a few days ago. I love it here and the wolves here are nice as well." She flicked her tail happily. "So, what's your name sir?"

Messages In This Thread