Sit! I said Sit!
[html]

Here yah are layla!

Saluce’s form slowly stood up on two legs as the wolf creature slowly morphed back into his chosen form. Long limbs growing mass, tendons rearranging, muscles becoming more defined as his massive frame filled out his human like form. Finished Saluce stood uneasily on his two legs his injured one sending silent messages of pain up his nervous system but where easily ignored. His hand grabbed a hold of a long stick like cane he had found along his travels and steadied himself on it. It was time he thought, to get myself moving in my chosen form. The silver shades of his coat finally filled out as his long main finally grew out along his neck.

Steadying himself the wolf tested his new found strength by walking out onto the dimly lit porch of Connor’s residence. Night was just slowly becoming a reality as soft blue orbs adjusted to the picture. With a grunt he found he forced himself to stand silently. His muzzle mournfully turned downward to let his eyes look upon the mess that was his leg. The injury was healing nicely and at last he was putting weight on it but still the bone groaned under his impressive frame. Saluce’s silent pride kept him standing even though everything was screaming for him to sit. Finally out of an act of submission the wolf shifted his weight to his left leg and gave the bone a reprise from load bearing. The behemoth quietly stood there debating on just how long he would have to sit here and wait for his leg to heal. It depressed him, the thoughts of being weak and unable to protect and serve. It also put a hold on his prospects of starting up his blacksmithing shop.

In a dull and depressed mood his eyes reflected the conflict within him. To injured to move out of Connor’s hospitality and to stubborn to ask for help he stayed. His muzzle did smile though as thoughts of all the little ones running around had brought some joy to him. At least there were some positives to this situation. It had rekindled a sense of impromptu father like qualities in him that had never been awakened. He found himself liking it and it did a lot in helping him decide to stay here. At least for their sake…

<style type="text/css">
.saluceforest b {font-weight:normal; color:#c1c87a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.saluceforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#424928;text-align:center;}
.saluceforest p {text-indent:25px; padding: 1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluceforest{margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#5b6340; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... saluce.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double#424928; padding: 300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#424928; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.saluceforest-divider {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9f9440; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
OOC -- Awesome Saluce Big Grin

Layla, having settled into a home, the one closest to Conor as she could, was getting things in order. Having a bit of an early crush on Conor, she wanted to be near him and wanted to help him in any way. Her goal was to get to know him and get closer to him.

Today was a lovely day for going outside. For the moment she was in her optime form. She thought it might be a good idea to stop by Conor's place and see if he needed any help before heading out for a little run. She slowly came outside her home and into the heat. As she made her way to her new friend's house, she had the thought of clothing on her mind. She had no clothes with her and she would need materials to make some. She wondered if Conor would know where she'd be able to get some.

As she came to Conor's home, she noticed the luperci sitting on his porch. She stood there for a moment and noticed that something seemed wrong with his leg. She noticed him sit down and shift his weight to the other side. She slowly approached the luperci, a smile on her face as she slowly took the spot beside him. She looked into his eyes as her smiled widened. "Hello there. I haven't seen you around before. Are you a member of this pack as well?"
[html]

Glad you like

His ears twitched as the drum of soft foot pads beat against the ground like miniature earth quakes in his ear. The cool blue orbs slowly followed the dark figure in the fading light with some interest, his nostrils flaring just a bit to taste the scent of the new comer. Saluce sat silently as the female walked up and stood next to him. A soft smile formed on his lips, eyes still studying the new arrival with a quiet curiosity. Sizing her up for something but as quickly as her voice spoke he did not return the question with an answer as soon as her voice drifted off. He let his eyes slowly move away with a hint of mischief behind them, their gaze turning up toward the sky and to the moon softly gaining strength in the early night sky. Saluce was going to get himself in trouble if he kept drooling over every female he came across, and with that thought his smile widened. Trouble sounded fun but trouble also meant he still held onto his young bachelor ways, and he been seriously thinking of changing that trend.

“Le soir, Maîtresse Sombre”(Evening, Dark Mistress) Saluce spoke softly in his French tongue, the words playful in spirit and in meaning to the Dark furred women. The almost 8 foot behemoth let a smile creep up his lips as neck turned to let his gaze meet hers again. Crossing his arms he leaned back against the chair quiet once again. With a devilish smile he shrugged and finally answered her question “For now” was all his contradiction of a voice would give up to the female. Such a massive frame for such a quiet and unassuming voice seemed to cause most people to go crazy when arguing with him. The Dahlian scent clung to her lightly so he already could take a guess to her loyalties. It also gave him more information, seeing as she was somewhat new to this place as well. Oh how the ears, eyes, and most of all nose of a wolf could provide so much information about someone that humans would never understand. The moment her form had come across his, he had been studying her with extreme robotic proficiency. With another silent smile to the she wolf he shifted his posture toward her for a moment.

“You’re new as well no?” Winking as he let the words come softly across his maw.

<style type="text/css">
.saluceforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#424928;text-align:center;}
.saluceforest{margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#5b6340; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... saluce.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double#424928; padding: 300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#424928; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.saluceforest-divider {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9f9440; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Layla was quite taken by the new male. She was also quite curious about him. Why was he staying here with Conor? Could this wolf be related to him? If that was the case then why didn't he carry as strong of a scent as any pack mate would? All good questions, but none would be answered unless she actually asked the wolf.

She then tilted her head a bit to the side as the male spoke in a different language. It sounded so beautiful. She wondered what language it was he was speaking in. "What a lovely language. What language is that you are speaking?" She wondered if this wolf would be able to teach some of the language to her.

She then heard his answer to her question before. For now? What does he mean by that? Is he not a member of this pack? She adjusted her stance a bit and took her place beside him, inching a little bit closer. She held her hands together behind her back as she rocked a bit back and forth on her feet. "For now huh? Are you not a member of this pack?"

“You’re new as well no?”

Layla noticed the smile on his face and widened the smile on her face. "Yes I am. I just joined a few days ago. I love it here and the wolves here are nice as well." She flicked her tail happily. "So, what's your name sir?"
[html]

Tongue

The behemoth let forth a Cheshire cat like smile as she referenced the language he spoke with. For a few moments he let the female talk, just simply sitting there nodding in recognition that she had spoke.

“It is French my dear… The language of my birth country” he replied simply to her question. “Forgive me for not being forth coming with answers, I am normally cautious of people I do not know” The wolf let his shoulders shrug then in a dismissive way, eyes scanning across the field in front of the house looking for anything of note other then the female beside him. Finding nothing those blue orbs shifted back to her form to study it for a moment, sizing up the female beside him. The behavior was normal protocol for the new pack mate, to see just who inhabited this land and if they were worth much of his time. His eyes fell upon the soft outlined form of hers with quiet regard, the ebony women was defiantly built well but as of yet he was unsure of her mental worth.

The game was almost fun to him as he let a grin widen across his maw shaking his head quietly. “ My name is Saluce” the behemoth said quietly. “And yours madam? And may I inquire as to your intentions here in Dahlia? This land is quite beautiful but beauty itself is a fragile creature and as I am inclined to care about its future I am also inquisitive to know about its inhabitants new or old”With a look of quiet resolve his blue orbs lost all their playful nature toward the women his eyes piercing almost daring anyone to lie to him. It was the game as it was though, to determine if her intentions where pure.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Layla seemed to be enjoying the company of the male wolf with her. He was nice and seeing as he was with Conor, he wasn't a threat to the pack. She looked to the sky for a moment and then gave him her attention as he spoke.

“It is French my dear… The language of my birth country”

French huh? It was so lovely. Perhaps he could teach her some of the language. Maybe then she could impress Conor with and tell him that he was the one who taught it to her. She smiled and spoke sweetly. "You speak the language wonderfully. Do you think maybe you could teach me a little as well? I sure would like to speak a lovely language like French." She just listened to what else it was he had to saw when she heard him speak of the pack.

“ My name is Saluce”

Layla had forgotten that the wolf had not even mentioned his name yet. It was a nice name for a male to have. She sat up straight. "Nice to meet you Saluce. My name is Layla."

“And yours madam? And may I inquire as to your intentions here in Dahlia? This land is quite beautiful but beauty itself is a fragile creature and as I am inclined to care about its future I am also inquisitive to know about its inhabitants new or old”

She had already introduced herself to the male and turned her attention to his other question. She loved how the land looked and enjoyed the beauty of her new home. She looked into his eyes and then replied. "I just recently left my parents and began a life of my own. I wanted to find a pack to call my new family and a place to call home. I really love the atmosphere here in Dahlia."
[html]

He quietly nodded in reply still being quiet to some extent as her over whelming enthusiasm for his native tongue took him off guard. The behemoth regarded her with quiet resignation at her request. Teaching someone a different language would be beyond his patience level. But in an effort to not be mean “Maybe when I have patience” was his reply to her request. Silence fell on him once again as his eyes looked across the field once again. Taking in her responses with due diligence.

“So Maîtresse Sombre what is it that you hope to find? I find myself not sure of what I am after.” His attitude was quiet and reserved while regarding her. True he was here in Dahlia in service to it now, but what would he fill his life with? These where important questions he had to consider now that he had picked a home as well as a destiny. The she wolf seemed to be similar as far as not having anything defined as to her existence as he did. But he almost yearned to know more about her at the moment.

p>“I take it there is more to this pack and lands that has sparked your eye no?” he asked quietly as if seeking to see if there was someone that had caught her eye. Saluce was holding himself back though from his previous ways of womanizing. True he had had a history of it but as he had come to this land and the young ones had taken to him he found it childish behavior of him now. Saluce let a chuckle escape his lips before speaking once again. “No such female has caught mine yet”.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
OOC -- SOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE WAIT ^^;

Layla swung her legs in the air a bit as she looked over to the wolf. He didn't seem all too interested in the fact that she would like to learn a new language. She was excited about it but he sure didn't seem so thrilled about the idea.

“Maybe when I have patience”

Layla lost a bit of her smile as she nodded. "Oh alright then." She swung her legs a bit more as she looked up to the sky. She was not going to pester the male with asking when that would be. She closed her eyes to take in the heat of the day and then looked back over to the male as he spoke again.

“So Maîtresse Sombre what is it that you hope to find? I find myself not sure of what I am after.”

She opened her eyes and smiled as her view moved back to the sky. "I hope to find friends in my new home. I'm hoping i can also find a mate. I'd love to have a family of my own some day." She blushed a bit and scratched her head as she spoke. talking about finding a mate to a male may or may not have been the best thing but who knows. It may spark something in him.

“I take it there is more to this pack and lands that has sparked your eye no?”

Layla quickly turned her head over to the male and nodded, her face getting a little more red. "Well... you could say that." She then took note to his comment that no female has gotten him yet. She smiled and got up, moving over to his side. "You never know, a nice charming female may surprise you yet."
[html]

Thats fine darlin, I liked your post though!

Quiet hues watched her as she gave answers to his questions. So far the female proved interesting to him. He gave quiet nods to her in return as a paw reached up to his maw in thought. Those blue orbs found her form intriguing, while she wore no clothes like he still thoughts wandered along as they do as her scent flooded into his nose. Leaning back into the chair his eyes revealed a sense of surprise at her change of seating. Saluce’s face turned slowly toward her in a mild mannered fashion revealing his full facial structure. The whole of his being was built in muscle and sinew, all meant for one purpose to reap souls from the battlefield but as he turned toward the women he couldn’t help but be overcome with a sense of awe at her black pelt. He hadn’t seen one in that fashion and so being curious and his mood seeming to turn on a dime he leaned over to her.

“Bonjour” he paused a moment “Is Hi or Hello in French, and Sombre means dark and Maîtresse means Mistress. I find your black fur intriguing, sensual and English couldn’t label you correctly” A soft smile escaped his lips letting his more friendly personality come through. True this wolf had no idea the monster he could be if provoked but maybe this time he would just let her guess. “Where are you from Layla?” he asked quietly still leaning over to her his form now taking up a relaxed position with one arm reclining on the back of the chair with head leaning on while his legs found it hard in such a small chair for him to work their way up in a more befitting manor for the seating arrangement.

Quietly his blue orbs surveyed her wondering if she could be as dark as her coat, or if she was just as innocent as the words that cooed from her mouth. True he was letting himself come out of his shell a bit with her but now he didn’t quite care. If she was as bold to make such a statement to him as she had then he guessed she was bold enough to deal with his bravado.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Lookie Saluce :3. Editted with a table {Finally}

Judging from the sudden new change of heart that the male was showing, something she had done must have sparked it. Perhaps it was her moving right next to him. Why not sit next to him? He was a charming male and from what Layla could see he was a very kind gentlem- err gentlewolf.

“Bonjour”

Layla turned her gaze back to the male's orbs as he spoke. Was he really going to teach her French? She was so excited. She wagged her tail in her excitement as she listened carefully.

“Is Hi or Hello in French, and Sombre means dark and Maîtresse means Mistress. I find your black fur intriguing, sensual and English couldn’t label you correctly”

Layla couldn't help but blush a bit at his comment. She looked up and noticed the smile on his face. He truely was a wonderful wolf underneath it all. She loved this new take on Saluce. As she mumbled the words to herself to make sure she was saying them right, she figured she should have a nice French title to call him by too. She thought of some combinations before she turned back to him. "So then Saluce, how would I say 'Hello Mysterious Sir'. Bonjour what?" Maybe mysterious was not the right word but it was true. He was mysterious to her and a nice fitting title so long as it sounded good in French too.

“Where are you from Layla?”

Layla then turned to the sky as she took a little trip down memory lane. She remembered back to the days when she was with her parents and they were all living together happily. She flashed back to reality to answer to Saluce. "Hard to say really. Mother and Father traveled a lot so I did with them, but I remember my Mother telling me I was born somewhere near England." She then twirled a bit of her hair on her finger. She didn't think she was exactly flirting with Saluce. She was just simply getting to know him. "So where are you from Saluce?"

<style type="text/css"> .layla2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#00aee0; letter-spacing:1px; } .layla2 .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#ffffff; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .layla2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #afafaf} .layla2 {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... sories.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

*chuckles*

Maybe the behemoth was playing with fire to soon after joining Connor’s pack. First of all women where a problem he had tried to leave behind him since coming here, Layla was to nice for him to continue this game with. No he didn’t want to leave her broken and lonely but some part of him still felt like playing the game none the less as the thoughts were kept hidden from his facial expressions. It had been long since he had felt a she wolfs touch, for his time frame anyways and being the male he was it was all the more of a struggle to fight the instinct to take advantage of her. With a grin he thought for a moment at her request. Those eyes didn’t miss that tail flailing around behind her either, how could they? Leaning back for a moment lost in thought his eyes again left her for a second only to fall on her form once more before making up his mind to reply to her request.

Leaning in, lips inches away from her ear he whispered her request. “Bonjour Messieurs Mystérieux” he replied with a predatory grin on his maw, purposefully pulling his head back in a slow manner, very close to her own muzzle as he retreated. The grin still clang to his lips as he listened to her speak of where she was from, noticing how close he now decided to place himself to her. Truly he wondered if she had any idea what she was flirting with. That twirl of her hair, the excitement she held toward him and it all added up to stirring feelings within the Juggernaught that he struggled to fight back.

“Normandy” he breathed out in a soft tone before continuing “Then we moved to England, southern Region”. Finally he moved away from her as if something within him changed. It would be easy to take from her the carnal feelings, the lust within him but he sensed she was almost too innocent to be treated such a way. The grin left his face as a paw rubbed his leg, forcing himself to focus on something else instead of the way she looked at him. Pain was a much easier distraction then the tranquil view outside. “Was there someone you where looking for here?” he asked feeling like the subject needed to change. It would be easier to send her on her way then to continue this senseless game.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Oh noes he's chuckling! WC: 513 {5 points}

Layla was actually beginning to enjoy Saluce’s company more than she first did. He was a gentleman to her and boy did she adore it. Males like this were not hard to come by but it is hard when having to choose between them. She looked to him with her wamr smile and stared into his blue orbs. There was something about Saluce that struck Layla but something didn’t feel so right about him. She paused for a moment and thought of what it could be. It was like there was a secret that Saluce was not willing to tell her. She shrugged off the feeling as listened to his response to her.

“Bonjour Messieurs Mystérieux”

Layla liked the ring the name had to it. She decided that since Saluce had a french name to describe her then she would have one to describe him as well. As she nodded she noticed something odd about Saluce. From what she could tell he didn’t seem to be the way he was before. From the look he was now giving he looked as though something was making him uncomfortable. Was it her and what she was doing? She figured it was the only logical choice. She stopped twirling her hair and scooted away from him a bit to give him some more space. She then paced herself as he spoke once more.

“Normandy. Then we moved to England, southern Region”.

She assumed that by ‘we’ he of course meant him and his parents. So he too was in England for some time of his life. It was nice to know that she wasn’t the only one in the pack from that area.

Saluce’s next move surprised her as he got up and moved away from her. What was his problem? What had she done now? Layla didn’t think she had done anything wrong or anything that would spark Saluce to behave in such a way. She wasn’t too pleased with his sudden more to distract himself from her, at least that’s what it seemed likehe was trying to do. She noticed him rubbing at his leg. She rolled her eyes as she slowly got up and made her way over to him as he spoke. She moved in front of him and narrowed her eyes to him a bit as she crossed her arms. ”Yes I am but don’t try and change the subject.” While Layla may have been a kind and caring wolf most of the time, she would not put up with people acting odd or taking anyone’s shit basically. She looked to his leg and shook her head. ”What on earth were you thinking standing up when your leg is still healing? Go sit back down Saluce or it won’t get any better. If he still resisted to move, Layla would push on him a bit and try to get him back into his seat. She then stood at the edge of Conor’s porch, looking to Saluce and sighing. ”Honestly Saluce you should think of some things before you do anything.”

<style type="text/css"> .layla2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#00aee0; letter-spacing:1px; } .layla2 .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#ffffff; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .layla2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #afafaf} .layla2 {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... sories.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

Blue orbs reflected an image that they somewhat remembered once. But the eyes that once boared a hole into him, that commanded within him some form of power where not the same as the ones burning a hole into him now. No Layla was quite adamant about taking on a motherly tone with him and the whole aspect of her change in behavior almost brought a snarl to his face. But the memory of those eyes, of one he had loved once and the resemblance of Layla’s to those stopped him as he stood up right, balance shaky. Letting out a sigh of frustration as those orbs continued to look over at her, contemplating what it was he would do her comment about thinking before acting running through his mind. If she only knew the thoughts that had crossed his mind, if she only knew what he really wanted to do to that perfect picture of female beauty, would she continue to question him so?

A paw like hand reached out to touch her cheek, orbs continuing their gaze at her as he thought about his next action. That hand ran a claw across the side of her face pushing away a strand of black away from her right eye uncovering the blue design painted, or tattooed there. Then just as quickly his hand left the side of her face but found her own matching hand to his as he decided to sit back down. With an ushering of his hand he silently asked her to retake her position next to him.

“I am Sorry Layla” he spoke softly to her. “Where did you get such a mark on that eye?” he spoke hoping to resume their conversation.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooo Saluce you naughty boy XD. WC: 350 {3 points}

Layla could tell from the way Saluce was acting that he was one not pleased with her tone and two not pleased with her change of attitude with him. She rolled her eyes a bit and then figured he wouldn’t respond to her. She figured most males were very stuborn and that seemed to be very apprent with Saluce. She smirked as she realized she had a little victory with him but her mood was quick to change.

She watched as Saluce moved his hand up to her cheek and pushed away some of her hair. She could help but feel her head grow hotter and her face getting a bit red. What was he trying to pull? Did he really like her and that’s what he was doing? Was it perhaps he was the one flirting with her? She followed his hand with her gaze as he asked her to join at his side once more. She couldn’t believe he was even asking her to sit next to him. She nodded and followed him back to his seat. She sat down next to him as he spoke gently.

“I am Sorry Layla”

Layla couldn’t help but smile. She was glad he was appologising to her. She nodded as he continued again.

“Where did you get such a mark on that eye?”

Layla looked to the mark on her eye and smiled. ”Oh this tattoo was a gift from my mother. She had one kinda like this. She made mine look a bit different.” At that moment she took the time to remember her mother and her giving young Layla the tattoo she had now. She then remembered the one on her back. She continued on. ”Oh and father gave me the dragon on my back. He said it was the symbol of the Nishant family.” She turned around a bit so Saluce could see it. She then turned back and looked to him. Her orbs were locked into his gaze. There was something about Saluce that sparked her intrest but she couldn’t quite tell what it was yet.

[html]

With a pleased look on his face Saluce watched her sit next to him again. Oh how that sweet scent of hers played dangerously on his nose, and those blue orbs drank in her form. A soft upturned eyebrow poked upwards as she revealed her backside to him. He was more interested in the way her backside tapered into her hips then the beautiful dragon tattooed on her back but his eyes did at least take a moment to look it over… with a bit of reluctance anyways. As she turned back to him, ears alert as he listened to her describe everything the behemoth sat there wondering what it was he would ask her next. A playful thought crossed his mind, questions involving having her twirl around for him but again, he was old enough to stop with the boyhood games. With a quiet wink he leaned in closer to her, shifting his body closer.

With a practiced touch his hand brushed that same strand away from her eye so he could look over her face better, close enough that his breathe could be felt against her fur of her own. Was it natural for him to be so smitten… yes if not he wouldn’t have been chased out of so many castles and homes because of his insistence to take from the opposite sex what he wanted. Normally this sort of game resulted in him leaving in the morning, leaving a broken heart of some poor soul who didn’t understand that he had already gotten what he wanted, the game over, and he was gone. But was it natural for him to behave in reluctance? NO. Saluce had only ever in his life allowed himself to do more than a one night stand but once, and even now his past flooded back into his mind. As he stared at those beautiful eyes of hers, the male almost drew in closer but stopped, still smiling though. Shaking his head softly as he relaxed a bit eyes still looking over at hers, hand still softly residing along her cheek, it seemed like all was there except one act.

“You have beautiful eyes” he finally spoke, allowing himself the privilege of showering another complement to her. If he were to continue anything with her if past experiences taught him anything, then he’d have to force himself to take it slow. “I think I could get lost in them if I stared to long” again he was almost to smooth for his own comfort but the reason for it seemed that he meant it instead of just saying it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 434 {3 points}

Layla was unsure as to what to think of Saluce at this point. First he was a gentlewolf, then he was being stubborn and now here he was and flirting with her (or at least it seemed so to Layla). She felt her head and sure enough it was hotter than before. What was it about Saluce’s charm that took her breathe away and swept her off her feet? Even she was unsure of this. This feeling was new to her and what struck her was that she liked it. The mistess then turned and noticed him wink as he moved in closer to her. What trick was he trying to pull now? She then felt his gentle touch as her hair strand was moved once more. He was close to her and she swore if she just leaned a bit forward she could touch his forehead. She moved slightly forward as if to do this movement as she felt the behemoth’s hand rested on her cheek. She moved her hand up to meet his and then moved her gaze up to him. Layla within an instant had gotten lost in his eyes.

“You have beautiful eyes”

Were the comments ever going to stop? The dark mistress hoped not. She loved being in the company of Saluce and blinked to stop getting lost in his gaze. ”Your’s are lovely too” She had to admit she was not the greatest at compliments but she did the best she could. Layla then took note to his comment about getting lost in her eyes. She smiled warmly as she slowly wagged her tail. ”I’ve already gotten lost in your’s.” She moved back again to his gaze and started getting lost again. Those bright blue orbs of his caught her eyes and it was like she was now in a trance. She could hear him but she was lost in his gaze. Shewas happy to find a male who was treating her so nicely. Saluce was a kind and gentle wolf though something told her he had a bit of a darker side to him. She shrugged off the feeling to enjoy the moment she was having with him. The mistress inched a bit closer to his figure as she adjusted her position. She let her legs hang to her side an her body facing his. Today was certainly special. Here she was waiting to speak to someone and she was losing her heart to his visitor. Layla didn’t mind though. It was as if she was more than happy to be losing her heart to him.

[html]

It seemed he was letting himself act on auto pilot, something very rare for him indeed. Her dark features inched closer to his, and the overwhelming urge to swallow her up, wrap his arms around her and make her his crossed his mind. But again he told himself that he wouldn’t play that game with her, her soul was to gentle for such a act after only first meeting her. No as they sat there eyes locked his muzzle touched hers gently letting his wolf like tongue reach out to lick hers gently and as soon as the act was done his muzzle retreated with a grin. For now it seemed that was all he would allow himself the pleasure of and even now he wanted more, he was teasing himself he realized and wondered if she was still just a game to his mind.

For now he had to resign himself to not getting to far involved with her. Maybe sometime later if she still felt as she did when he touched her he would allow himself to shower her with more gentle kisses but for now another thought crossed his mind. If they were just flirting then maybe another act, one more much enjoyable to his devilishly framed face popped into consciousness. With a grin he repeated the same act once done, letting himself feel her muzzle one last time before his other hand moved to place itself along her rib cage.

Moving back once again to peer into those eyes a sparkle of mischief ran across his brow. His hand left her check, lingering a little longer against the hand that had came up to it before it snaked it’s way to her side and as a practiced claw was unfurled the behemoth’s grinned widened as he tickled her side.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Saluce is the new key to her heart lol. WC: 307 {3 points}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Layla couldn’t believe just how far Saluce was going with her only just after meeting her; thing was she kinda liked it. The mistress watched his movements and noticed his muzzle coming closer to her’s. She couldn’t help but smirk as she met his muzzle and rubbed her head against his. She then paused as she felt something wet on her face. She took a glance out of the corner of her eyes and noticed him licking her. She moved her orbs back to him and returned with a lick of her own before he moved his muzzle back. She couldn’t believe that only after meeting the behemoth they were having something happen between them. Layla couldn’t have been happier.

The mistress watched him move back, but his hand was still near her. Layla followed his hand down from her face to her her side? Just what was he planning now? She turned her gaze back to him as she noticed his devilish smile. Now what? She then felt something on her side. Saluce was tickling her. She couldn’t help but laugh as she leaned to the other side of herself. He was going far for just a first meeting but she didn’t mind. The mistress giggled more as her eyes closed. ”Stop that Saluce! That tickles!”

Then a thought crossed her mind. She turned back to the behemoth with the same devilish smile she had on her face. She leaned in on him and removed his hand from her side. She moved her muzzle back towards his rested her shoulders on the side of his chair. She wondered if Saluce would like her gift. She moved back again and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. Layla then moved her figure back and sat next to him with that same warm smile on his face.

<style type="text/css">
.vintage-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9ea05f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.vintage-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.vintage-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vintage-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#565524; background-image:url(http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4213/souls35.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #35200d; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2f1a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Oh he wouldn’t stop tickling her until she begged for mercy, but quickly he was surprised as her hands easily pushed his aside, she rose up and returned his affections upon him. Then as quickly as that angelic form was upon him it rested beside him again. She was quickly becoming a drug to him, and even now he wanted more of her. Turned toward her with a hunger in his eyes, he leaned over and kissed her once more. Knowing that if allowed this would continue and somehow that didn’t seem so bad to him now. Arms stealthy snaked around her form pulling her lithe body to him, wanting nothing more than to feel her against him once more.

His muzzle softly nuzzled her brow before pulling his face back enough to gaze at her once more. “Maybe we should call it a day?” he asked almost damning himself but knew if left in this condition he’d be repeating mistakes already made long ago. No it was better for him if he practiced some restraint with her and waited. She was still new to him and that new needed to wear off before he’d let himself push for more. Now though he was content to have her against him, claimed, swallowed in his arms, such a smaller wolf would easily be lost in his form. A claw traced a line across her soft brow with a smile across his lips, a content sigh that came with realizing he was asking the right question. If ever there was a time he needed to restrain himself now should be it. “I don’t want to ruin an already marvelous day” he said softly to her. That hand still tracing a line but now across the top of her muzzle, remaining fingers softly framing her mouth in a charming embrace.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 336 {3 points}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Layla couldn’t stop giggling fom his constant tickling. It got to the point where she was begging for mercy. Once he stopped he could enjoy the moment of his kiss. She knew she had only just met Saluce and already she wanted to feel her arms wrapped around him. The ablility for her to resist the urge was great but she knew one day she would not be able to hold it back. Before he pulled back to gave a soft lick and reformed her smile once more. As his gentle nuzzle caught her in the moment, she heard him about ending it for the day. Perhaps it was a good idea. She didn’t know if it would be a good idea for Conor to come home and see this smitten couple having it out. She nodded and then pulled back. ”Sounds good. I think we’ve both hand enough fun for one day.”

Layla’s calm gaze stayed on Saluce the entire time. He was just so charming and couldn’t resist him. What if it came down to the day when he’d be her’s. She couldn’t wait for that day (if that day ever came anyways). When he mentioned he didn’t want to ruin her day she couldn’t help but laugh. ”Oh Saluce, what makes you think you’ve ruined my day? If anything you’ve made my day better. I don’t think it can get better than this.”

Now that things were a bit calmed down she moved back to the real reason she came over to Conor’s home. Seeing as he wasn’t home the only one who could let Conor he stopped by was Saluce. She stretched out her limbs and looked to the sky, it had gotten later into the day and maybe it was time for her to head out for her run. The mistress removed her gaze from the sky and focused on Saluce. ”Well… maybe it’s best I head out on my run now. Would you tell Conor that I stopped by Saluce?”

<style type="text/css">
.vintage-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9ea05f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.vintage-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.vintage-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vintage-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#565524; background-image:url(http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4213/souls35.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #35200d; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2f1a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]