immolate ;;
[html]

welcome back! hope you don't mine me jumping in ^^ 300+

Nayati had spent the past couple days working with the hide that he had skinned from the doe that Aurèle had killed. He had a good amount of leather already himself and the tribe's stores were more or less full. He had made some various sizes of strips to use for repairing or making weapons, but there was still much of the hide left and he wasn't entirely sure what to do with it. He stared at the dead skin laid out in his hut, the corners of his mouth turning down in a frown. It was beginning to stink and he had to decide quickly what to do with it. He could ask Dawali if he had a use for it, but night was nearly upon the world and he didn't want to risk waking his friend. Onawa was curled up inside with him when she opened one of her bluegray eyes. "You could sacrifice it, you know." His ears perked up at his Guide's suggestion. "Of course, I haven't made my summer sacrifice. Thank you Onawa." Her reply was merely a sweep of her thick tail, her eye already closed again.

Gathering the remains of the hide, Nayati walked outside intent on starting a fire. To his surprise though, he saw one close by already. Curiosity peaked, the hunter walked with his arms full in the direction of the flames. The brightness of the fire obscured his vision of the owner for a moment, but soon he picked out the familiar elements in her visage. "Laika, good evening. I haven't seen you for a while, how are you doing?" He didn't know why she had built a fire, but perhaps she would be willing to let him use it to sacrifice the deer hide. Of course he would wait to ask her until after their greetings had been made and he knew how she fared. It had been some time since he had helped accept her and he felt it his duty to make certain she was fine.

<style type="text/css">
.Nayati001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#df972a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Nayati001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9e6d58; text-align:right;}
.Nayati001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nayati001 {margin:0 auto; width:405px; background-color:#251519; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ati001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9e6d58; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9e6d58; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread