i'm exposed
[html]
Fainting XD

She was walking instead of riding Bayard, hoping to clear her head. Exercise usually helped her to think more clearly...once she worked through all of the frustration and emotions....but she'd been so sick lately that she hadn't felt up to doing much. A walk was about all that she could manage right now.

Ember was leaning down toward the lake to get another drink and wash some more of the nasty taste out of her mouth when she heard a voice. It made her jump; she did have her weapons on her today, but hadn't expected to run into anyone right at this moment. She backed away from the water a little bit, rubbing her wrist a little and standing awkwardly.

"Ah..I hope it's ok that I'm here. I was wonderin' bout seein' Geneva..I was lookin' for some advice. Ain't been feelin' too good lately..I keep gettin' sick every morning. Sometimes at night, too" She said. Ember took a few steps forward toward him through the grass. She really didn't feel good now...even worse. The world spun before her for a moment before she lurched forward toward Jefferson, going limp.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread