right where it belongs
[html]
THE THINGS THAT I'VE LOVED
______THE THINGS THAT I'VE LOST

THE THINGS I'VE HELD SACRED
______________THAT I'VE DROPPED

_____ Someone ran into his back and Ahren looked up with a start. Jasper. The boy spoke, shouting through a blanket, but Ahren’s face twisted in confusion at his words. It was not until his son brought the wagon forward that the blonde understood. Grabbing Laruku under the arms and pulling him up, the three year old got the hybrid’s body into the wagon. He grabbed a blanket from the mass, throwing it over his head and quickly contorting the smaller male’s body into the wagon as best he could. Once that was done, he ripped the cloth in two, throwing half of it over Laruku’s muzzle and holding the other against his own.
_____ Motioning with his hand, Ahren directed his son towards the stream. They followed this, the smoothest path for the wagon, until crossing outside of what had once been Chimera’s territory. Here, Ahren again directed them, this time west. Just outside of the territory was an old road, and it was this which they would follow. The farmland out here had burnt up quickly, and was now just smoldering ash. They had avoided the worst of the fire, and would as long as they followed the road west.

I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget

[/html]

Messages In This Thread