Sit! I said Sit!
Layla seemed to be enjoying the company of the male wolf with her. He was nice and seeing as he was with Conor, he wasn't a threat to the pack. She looked to the sky for a moment and then gave him her attention as he spoke.

“It is French my dear… The language of my birth country”

French huh? It was so lovely. Perhaps he could teach her some of the language. Maybe then she could impress Conor with and tell him that he was the one who taught it to her. She smiled and spoke sweetly. "You speak the language wonderfully. Do you think maybe you could teach me a little as well? I sure would like to speak a lovely language like French." She just listened to what else it was he had to saw when she heard him speak of the pack.

“ My name is Saluce”

Layla had forgotten that the wolf had not even mentioned his name yet. It was a nice name for a male to have. She sat up straight. "Nice to meet you Saluce. My name is Layla."

“And yours madam? And may I inquire as to your intentions here in Dahlia? This land is quite beautiful but beauty itself is a fragile creature and as I am inclined to care about its future I am also inquisitive to know about its inhabitants new or old”

She had already introduced herself to the male and turned her attention to his other question. She loved how the land looked and enjoyed the beauty of her new home. She looked into his eyes and then replied. "I just recently left my parents and began a life of my own. I wanted to find a pack to call my new family and a place to call home. I really love the atmosphere here in Dahlia."

Messages In This Thread