Sit! I said Sit!
[html]

He quietly nodded in reply still being quiet to some extent as her over whelming enthusiasm for his native tongue took him off guard. The behemoth regarded her with quiet resignation at her request. Teaching someone a different language would be beyond his patience level. But in an effort to not be mean “Maybe when I have patience” was his reply to her request. Silence fell on him once again as his eyes looked across the field once again. Taking in her responses with due diligence.

“So Maîtresse Sombre what is it that you hope to find? I find myself not sure of what I am after.” His attitude was quiet and reserved while regarding her. True he was here in Dahlia in service to it now, but what would he fill his life with? These where important questions he had to consider now that he had picked a home as well as a destiny. The she wolf seemed to be similar as far as not having anything defined as to her existence as he did. But he almost yearned to know more about her at the moment.

p>“I take it there is more to this pack and lands that has sparked your eye no?” he asked quietly as if seeking to see if there was someone that had caught her eye. Saluce was holding himself back though from his previous ways of womanizing. True he had had a history of it but as he had come to this land and the young ones had taken to him he found it childish behavior of him now. Saluce let a chuckle escape his lips before speaking once again. “No such female has caught mine yet”.

<style type="text/css">
.saluceforest b {font-weight:normal; color:#c1c87a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.saluceforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#424928;text-align:center;}
.saluceforest p {text-indent:25px; padding: 1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluceforest{margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#5b6340; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... saluce.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double#424928; padding: 300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#424928; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.saluceforest-divider {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9f9440; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread