Your Scream's A Whisper
[html]

What does the halfway form look like? I wanted to add it to my post but wasn’t sure. And oh =] Is Ember currently seeing anyone at the moment ? Tongue And sorry for the shortish post.

Weapons? I didn’t think of those. Would I have to use them? A twinge of jealousy crossed his brain as he looked at her dagger. Shiny. Jealousy is a stupid feeling. He did not need to feel jealous over her and her accomplishments. She seemed like a helpful creature, probably one who would teach him all she knows so one day he would almost be like her. His eyes looked up from her dagger and back to her own green eyes.

Uh, well, I never used a weapon other than my claws and teeth. Would that be a problem?

Then he thought about it. There is a halfway form between wolf and Optime. If only he could concentrate enough to get to that form maybe he would be alright. He had no idea how to even get to that point. He had changing back to a wolf down pat, but half way? He wasn’t so sure about this one.

That is definitely a different way to hunt but since I don’t possess any of those weapons you speak of, maybe I could play wolf on this one. Is there anyway you can think of that we can collaborate?

He thinks. He speaks. He acts. He emphasizes.

<style>
.moonfyre-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#FF7D3B; }
.moonfyre p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonfyre b {color:#DC1F2C;}
.moonfyre i {color:#ff9821;}
.moonfyre {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#F0BD04; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:328px; text-align:justify; }
.moonfyre-border {width:330px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread