Not Afraid
[html]

Epic table is epic!

''Let's go just outside the borders, we should be safe from trouble there. Usually, they don't attack unless you do something wrong, like trespass. But I won't tell em you did. By the way, whats your name? Mines Keychain.'' Element could feel Keychain's tensity at the prospect of talking to Element inside the borders and quickly complied with her idea, standing up and heading for the skull-lanced outside of Inferni along with Keychain. "My name is Element," he said. For some reason, a strange calm had washed over him after meeting Keychain, as though everything had suddenly become clear. Element looked up at the skulls lining the border as he just passed over the edge of Inferni territory; now he - and Keychain - were safe. He looked at Keychain and spoke.

"Don't worry. I like roaming; it's a sort of lifestyle for me." He cocked his head in Keychain's direction. "What about the Inferni? Are you tied to your territory, or can you go to other territories as well?" This idea piqued his interest; although the wolf territories were usually enormous, he wondered if they were confined to that territory. Element could never live being tied down, but perhaps the canines were different.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#584425; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:10px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#894028; background-image:url(http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt15 ... mage59.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 200px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#DA8608; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread