These City Walls, They Hold no Love for Me
[html]
Aw don't worry, I think this forum has not the style for the kind of adventure I want anyway... But I'll keep trying something similar... Though... You just gave a reason for Element and BIOS to get along... Smile

"Books..?"

Was the immediate answer to Element's short comment... BIOS looked to the grass for a moment with a confused expression… He was forming several questions in his mind when Element continued talking about the “books” and some thing or being called “human”… yep, the ones that BIOS knew as “walkers”, but not in that vocabulary… As the Cat described these “Books” BIOS thought of lost temples with traps and guards as places to guard these things that would be more like “relics”..! After Element finished BIOS mumbled a little… He was kind of surprised that there were artifacts able to teach others the gift of poetry..! He had to know more about there wonders..!

“Then, ’Books’ you say they are called
These artifacts from which you learned?

How all these wonderful things look like?
Where I can find these tolls for the tyke?”

The dog eagerly asked to the feline…

<style>
.bios .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF;text-align:center}
.bios p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bios b {color:#59E817; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bios-img {background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px;}
.bios {background-color:#7b7b7b; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto; padding:5px 0px; }
.bios .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread