Not Afraid
[html]
A little unrealistic at the end xD Tell me if it needs editing. WC: - 305

Key smiled at the fact that Element would rather be cold than hot, much like her. The girl looked up at a tree, and was lost in thought. She sighed, ears going down, but her expression returned to normal and the female looked back at the cat when he spoke. ''Yes?'' She responded, and it was not long before the cat continued. Key seemed a little angered at the question, but not angry at Element, mind you. ''Well...I want peace as much as you do, but even if we did that, some jerk would come, get in a fight...same old story, six different packs.'' The young hybrid responded, with a mixture of a angry and sad tone. She looked down, frowning. Suddenly, she threw her head back and there was a loud pop! After that the girl just sighed and continued to look down. Key looked at the cat, with a little hope in her eyes. ''But...the one pack would probably stay strong for a while. The packs probably wouldn't ever band together though. Some packs have a strong hatred for others, so it would never work out.'' The young woman added. Apparently, all the stupid animals had come out to play, because a small bird flew too close to Key. Big mistake. Key had a very, very strong hatred for birds, and immediately jumped into the air and bit down on the flying creature. It struggled, but not for long. Shortly, the bird's eyes went white, and it did not move. Key dropped it on the ground, and spat on it with distaste. ''A lot of prey is out on the run today.'' She commented.

''Stupid birds.'' The girl mumbled under her breath.

<style type="text/css">
.keychain1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#633F13; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.keychain1 i {font-style:italic; color:#633F13}
.keychain1ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px;

font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.keychain1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.keychain1 {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#A9670A;

background-image:url(http://i36.tinypic.com/eb6e78.png); background-position:top

center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 305px 0px 10px

0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:11px;

letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread