The bag of holding
300+[html]

Table by Gen

Anann had not expected that Mati would be so easily found, though she could hardly complain about the matter. Waving back at the earthen hued wolf, Anann's other hand went to her side to keep the back from bounce around to her side, or in front of her. While it was sure to be expected, Anann still wanted there to be some surprises for her new friend. Trotting up the porch of the manor, Rem slowed to a walk before halting a few steps from Mati. Just who I was looking for! It's good to see you again Mati. Hope I haven't caught you at a bad time. Though her smiling face made it seem rather unlikely.

Sliding from the back of her trusted steed, Anann did the best she could to keep the bag obscured behind herself. Though it was impossible to keep it completely from view. Now that she had found the intended recipient she was even more excited and nervous at handing over the bag she had put time and effort into. I was hoping maybe I could get a look at some of your art work today, if it's not any trouble. A coy grin on her face as she still kept one arm casually at her side to keep the bag poised behind her.

Rem came up behind Anann, shoving her a bit roughly as if she had forgotten something rather important. She shot a disgruntled look at the horse, before asking for the information he wanted. Rem would like to know if the pup's are up and about today. She said with a chuckle and a bit of an eye roll. Had she thought the orchard was reason enough for Rem to request frequent visits to the land of the dreams, but pups would command far more frequent visits.

<style type="text/css">
.annanfence b {font-weight:bold; color:#d1a876; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.annanfence-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#d1a876;text-align:center;}
.annanfence p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 25px 1px 25px; margin:0px;}
.annanfence-border {width:370px; border:1px solid #876439; margin:0 auto;}
.annanfence {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#fcf2e1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... gtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#876439; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.annanfence-divider {width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid#876439; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread