Not Afraid
[html]
Really lazy today D;...WC: - 225

Keychain laughed a bit as he asked her. ''It's really simple. One of the players is the X, and the other is the O, in this case your the O. I go first, then you go second. We take turns making moves. Basically, you put your circle in one of these 8 spaces. I've already taken up one. We alternate until either there are three in a row of one symbol or the grid is filled and no one has won. If no one has won thats a tie. If there are three circles diagonal, vertical or horizontal, you win. But if there are three Xs diagonal vertical or horizontal, I win.'' The girl informed him. Her current X was in the middle, which she claimed the best spot to start off. Key scratched behind her other ear as she waited for a response. The female hoped Element understood, since she wasn't that good at explaining things. Usually, when the girl explained something, the other person would just go. 'What?' and then Key would let out a sigh and explain it again. The Key felt some weight on her eyes, in others her eyes hurt, and she hoped there wasn't any black circles under her eyes. But, Keychain was almost all black so even if she did have black circles, no one would notice.

<style type="text/css">
.keychain1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#633F13; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.keychain1 i {font-style:italic; color:#633F13}
.keychain1ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.keychain1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.keychain1 {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#A9670A; background-image:url(http://i36.tinypic.com/eb6e78.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 305px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread