there won't be a next time
[html]

=D

"I'm sorry," she said, hanging her head and shaking it from side to side. "I didn't mean... To snap at you or anything." And she truly felt bad for snapping at him. Niro was one of the nicer people she had met, and she had not meant to project her hurt and anger onto him. It had been completely unintentional, and she hoped that she could make it up to him, at least by being nicer and more careful about who and what her anger about her brother affected. After all, it had not been Niro's fault that Ares had left. Why would she be mad at him or even project her hurt on him?

Princess sighed heavily. "Well... yes. It's kind of a long story. But the short version is, my mother was horrible and abused my brother, so we ran away together when we were three or four months old. When we were seven months old, I decided to come find her, and my brother and I got separated. But then I found him again a little before we turned a year old, and he was living in Crimson Dreams, so I moved there to be with him. Then, without a word of warning, he was gone. He left me a note, but... I'm still hurt. This was months ago." Princess stopped to let him digest the information. "I don't want to be hurting or angry anymore... But I don't know how to stop it." These words were spoken helplessly. Princess truly had no idea.

<style type="text/css">
.princess-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#985aaf; letter-spacing:1px; }
.princess-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.princess-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.princess-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:403px; background-color:#303030; background-image:url(http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/619/souls20.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d5bffd; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae (ever Mayawyn)!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread