Sit! I said Sit!
OOC -- SOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE WAIT ^^;

Layla swung her legs in the air a bit as she looked over to the wolf. He didn't seem all too interested in the fact that she would like to learn a new language. She was excited about it but he sure didn't seem so thrilled about the idea.

“Maybe when I have patience”

Layla lost a bit of her smile as she nodded. "Oh alright then." She swung her legs a bit more as she looked up to the sky. She was not going to pester the male with asking when that would be. She closed her eyes to take in the heat of the day and then looked back over to the male as he spoke again.

“So Maîtresse Sombre what is it that you hope to find? I find myself not sure of what I am after.”

She opened her eyes and smiled as her view moved back to the sky. "I hope to find friends in my new home. I'm hoping i can also find a mate. I'd love to have a family of my own some day." She blushed a bit and scratched her head as she spoke. talking about finding a mate to a male may or may not have been the best thing but who knows. It may spark something in him.

“I take it there is more to this pack and lands that has sparked your eye no?”

Layla quickly turned her head over to the male and nodded, her face getting a little more red. "Well... you could say that." She then took note to his comment that no female has gotten him yet. She smiled and got up, moving over to his side. "You never know, a nice charming female may surprise you yet."

Messages In This Thread