Trap Door
[html]

WC: 325

the pup seemed so shy, but it was a concept Denali knew little of, he knew he felt… well unwilling to talk to all the wolves around, but to him that wasn’t shyness it was not wanting to do something. Did Alder not want to talk? It seemed he didn’t want to look at him. He poked a paw at the puppy.

I seen my da jump and catch a bird once, so they ain’t always that tricky.

He told the pup reassuringly. It had been the truth but only happened one time. He guessed the pesky bird was just too pesky and his dad had to show the bird a lesson. Unfortunately it was its last lesson. The question about Denali came as expected. He tried to be ready though but he wasn’t . He wasn’t tear filled like he normally was. But a sadness washed over him. It had been too many days since he’d seen his mother. He was relying more on Savina now, with her pups. He blinked a few times.

She’s coming for me, her and da, they will find me.

These were the same words he spoke to everyone. Except this time.. he wasn’t so sure of himself. They’d been gone so long. Were they dead like that coyote? Or had they forgotten about him? He hadn’t forgotten about them. They would… what was it they would do again? Denali shrugged it off, he wasn’t going to feel sorry for himself He was glad the pup knew his mother was around, and hoped it would stay that way. He smiled, perking up a little.

I have been learning games here, do you know any you could teach me?

He asked suddenly, his brain wanted to get his mind of the parents he was possibly going to see again, the thought that they hadn’t come yet had angered him and made him feel sad all at the same time.

<style type="text/css">
.denalimountain b {font-weight:bold; color:#BAAEF3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalimountain-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalimountain p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.denalimountain {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#050D15; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... untain.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F9CEE1; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#2B5CB8; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread