creating something out of nothing
[html]

Table © Gen
<3 <3
wc: 319

At the sound of his voice, the young lady stirred, her slender frame arching in the sunlight. The youth stirred slightly, offering a smile lest she think him malignant, or worse, creepy. When her head tilted in his direction, Caillen gazed upon sleep-clouded eyes of light goldy-straw, shaded beneath the cusp of one slender female hand. She rose to sit before speaking, and her voice was clear and lovely, flute-music to accompany the soft rush of waves down below. Unable to resist from doing so, Caillen's smile grew genuine, his merry sky-blue eyes lighting with curiosity and a wealth of kindliness. As was his naive nature, the boy assumed always the best of all wanderers, his vagabond feet having trailed the path of fate and brought him here, to smile at this girl with the purest straw-colored eyes he had ever seen.

Her voice rose again, and taking a few steps forward, Caillen accepted her offer of customary politeness and folded his long legs on the richly-embroidered rug beneath her. The threads were a menagerie of colors, all bleeding into one another, and for a moment it's patterns stole his attention. Then, becoming aware that he had yet to answer her question, the young male coughed sheepishly before offering an embarrassed smile. It had been a few days since he'd spoken, and the thick brogue made his voice sound lively and joyful. "Thanks be, miss! My name is Caillen Winters, lady, and I thank you again for your kindness. Others I have met seem less inclined tae show as such." His voice was youthful and accented, those questing sky-blue eyes searching her face in a puzzled manner for a moment. True to his word, Caillen had met many on this strange journey of his, and she, alike some of the rest, was a particularly fascinating and attractive specimen of femininity. "And you, miss? What may I call you by?"

<style type="text/css">
.goodbye b {font-weight:bold; color:#ddeced; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.goodbye-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 20px 5px 20px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#2f4449;text-align:center;}
.goodbye p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px 2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.goodbye-border {width:352px; border:1px solid #2f4449; margin:0 auto;}
.goodbye {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#a0c5c7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ntable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 0px 0px 175px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2f4449; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.goodbye-divider {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #ddeced; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread