and a crow brings me back
[html]

+5

With her question going unanswered as Gabriel dashed off to retrieve a meal, the hybrid was left wondering about the grandmother her father spoke of, and any other traces of relatives, cousins, maybe even some siblings she wasn't aware of that lingered in Inferni's borders. Memories from her early childhood brought the bittersweet reveries of fleeting moments spent with her mother, brother, grandparents, and other individuals that helped her along the way after her incident with her uncle occurred. There were fragments from her past that she missed, especially the ones concentrated around her more innocent, carefree self, everything before the traumatic experience occurred. He ruined every single element of her, and there hadn't been a way to get over the vicious cycle of attempting to forgive and forget. How the hell would anyone want to forgive that bastard for what was done? Talithat had a long, long way to go before her life would ever be considered returning back to normal, if it ever would.

Her travel worn paws were against her moving in a loping stride yet again toward the direction of Gabriel's den, but Talitha promised her mind and spirit that it was only a couple yards to go before her paws and her body could finally claim rest and sleep a long, dreamless slumber. The exhaustion was burning in her muscles, attempting to make them as heavy as weights and attempting to slow her down in a halt, but Talitha pressed onward as fast as she could go before the relief of her father's den was in sight. Even though it was nothing that looked fancy and a place that was fit for a true Aquila like her father, it was homely, cozy, secluded. Talitha wasted no time shuffling herself in the den, making a couple circles over a chosen spot of rest before finally easing down upon her stomach, dropping her head to cradle in her forepaws. Ah, rest. It was heaven sent in this moment.

Whether it would take Gabriel an entire span of the day to retrieve prey, Talitha wouldn't mind for the wait in the least. When Gabriel returned with two lush hares, the hybrid's crimson eyes were already fluttering heavily asleep. Her unusually large ears perked up, and instantly her saliva glands began watering at the sight and scent of the hares. Talitha shook her head from side to side at his apology, brushing it off. "I would wait forever and a day, dad. I was trying to get some shut eye anyway, and the trip up here took longer on my weary paws then I thought. I'm thankful for whatever you bring back, at whatever pace." Talitha reassured Gabriel that there wasn't too much time spent in waiting, and that sensing her father already had a lot on his mind as it is as the Aquila, that it was sweet of her daddy to take the time out of his busy schedule to retrieve and make her something to eat. At Gabriel suggesting to cook the hares, her tongue flicked out to skim across her jaws. "If you'd like. I'm starving as it is, raw sounds absolutely amazing right now, though." It was her inner instinct that craved to sink her teeth into a supple hair, raw or not.

<style type="text/css">
.beer-explosion b {font-weight:bold; color:#e41117; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beer-explosion-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.beer-explosion p {text-indent:30px; padding:2px 15px; margin:0px;}
.beer-explosion {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... table1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c07428; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#c07428; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread