Sit! I said Sit!
[html]

Lookie Saluce :3. Editted with a table {Finally}

Judging from the sudden new change of heart that the male was showing, something she had done must have sparked it. Perhaps it was her moving right next to him. Why not sit next to him? He was a charming male and from what Layla could see he was a very kind gentlem- err gentlewolf.

“Bonjour”

Layla turned her gaze back to the male's orbs as he spoke. Was he really going to teach her French? She was so excited. She wagged her tail in her excitement as she listened carefully.

“Is Hi or Hello in French, and Sombre means dark and Maîtresse means Mistress. I find your black fur intriguing, sensual and English couldn’t label you correctly”

Layla couldn't help but blush a bit at his comment. She looked up and noticed the smile on his face. He truely was a wonderful wolf underneath it all. She loved this new take on Saluce. As she mumbled the words to herself to make sure she was saying them right, she figured she should have a nice French title to call him by too. She thought of some combinations before she turned back to him. "So then Saluce, how would I say 'Hello Mysterious Sir'. Bonjour what?" Maybe mysterious was not the right word but it was true. He was mysterious to her and a nice fitting title so long as it sounded good in French too.

“Where are you from Layla?”

Layla then turned to the sky as she took a little trip down memory lane. She remembered back to the days when she was with her parents and they were all living together happily. She flashed back to reality to answer to Saluce. "Hard to say really. Mother and Father traveled a lot so I did with them, but I remember my Mother telling me I was born somewhere near England." She then twirled a bit of her hair on her finger. She didn't think she was exactly flirting with Saluce. She was just simply getting to know him. "So where are you from Saluce?"

<style type="text/css"> .layla2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#00aee0; letter-spacing:1px; } .layla2 .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#ffffff; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .layla2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #afafaf} .layla2 {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... sories.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread